1. Lagari VS, Levis S. (2014). Phytoestrogens for menopausal bone loss and climacteric symptoms. The Journal of steroid biochemistry and molecular biology 139:294-301.
2. Shriver LH, Harrist AW, Page M, Hubbs-Tait L, Moulton M, et al. (2013). Differences in body esteem by weight status, gender, and physical activity among young elementary school-aged children. Body image 10(1):78-84.
3. Tanaka S, Kuroda T, Saito M, Shiraki M. (2013). Overweight/obesity and underweight are both risk factors for osteoporotic fractures at different sites in Japanese postmenopausal women. Osteoporosis international : a journal established as result of cooperation between the European Foundation for Osteoporosis and the National Osteoporosis Foundation of the USA 24(1):69-76.
4. Franz R, Maturana MA, MagalhA£es JA, Moraes RS, Spritzer PM, et al. (2013). Central adiposity and decreased heart rate variability in postmenopause: a cross-sectional study. Climacteric : the journal of the International Menopause Society 16(5):576-83.
5. Bravo F, Gual A, LligoA±a A, Colom J. (2013). Gender differences in the long-term outcome of alcohol dependence treatments: an analysis of twenty-year prospective follow up. Drug and alcohol review 32(4):381-8.
6. Matthey S, Lee C, AOErnAec R, Trapolini T. (2013). Errors in scoring the Edinburgh Postnatal Depression scale. Archives of women''s mental health 16(2):117-22.
7. Van Geloven N, Van der Veen F, Bossuyt PM, Hompes PG, Zwinderman AH, et al. (2013). Can we distinguish between infertility and subfertility when predicting natural conception in couples with an unfulfilled child wish? Human reproduction (Oxford, England) 28(3):658-65.
8. Pereira AT, Bos S, Marques M, Maia B, Soares MJ, et al. (2013). Short forms of the postpartum depression screening scale: as accurate as the original form. Archives of women''s mental health 16(1):67-77.
9. Albu A, Fodor D, Bondor C, PoantA L. (2013). Arterial stiffness, carotid atherosclerosis and left ventricular diastolic dysfunction in postmenopausal women. European journal of internal medicine 24(3):250-4.
10. Clark S, Naz RK. (2013). Presence and incidence of izumo antibodies in sera of immunoinfertile women and men. American journal of reproductive immunology (New York, N.Y. : 1989) 69(3):256-63.