Home > Database > Index
1. Lagari VS, Levis S. (2014). Phytoestrogens for menopausal bone loss and climacteric symptoms. The Journal of steroid biochemistry and molecular biology 139:294-301.
2. Denis A, SA©journA© N, Callahan S. (2013). [Validation of the French version of the Maternal Self-report Inventory (short form)]. L''EncÃ©phale 39(3):183-8.
3. Hairi NN, Cumming RG, Blyth FM, Naganathan V. (2013). Chronic pain, impact of pain and pain severity with physical disability in older people--is there a gender difference? Maturitas 74(1):68-73.
4. Salgueiro ME, Manso G, Castells X, Jimeno FJ, OrdoA±ez L, et al. (2013). Trends in the pharmacological treatment of osteoporosis in Spain from 2000 to 2008. Maturitas 74(1):74-8.
5. Halvarsson A, FranzA©n E, StA¥hle A. (2013). Assessing the relative and absolute reliability of the Falls Efficacy Scale-International questionnaire in elderly individuals with increased fall risk and the questionnaire''s convergent validity in elderly women with osteoporosis. Osteoporosis international : a journal established as result of cooperation between the European Foundation for Osteoporosis and the National Osteoporosis Foundation of the USA 24(6):1853-8.
6. Ronzio CR, Huntley E, Monaghan M. (2013). Postpartum mothers'' napping and improved cognitive growth fostering of infants: results from a pilot study. Behavioral sleep medicine 11(2):120-32.
7. Stock A, Chin L, Babl FE, Bevan CA, Donath S, et al. (2013). Postnatal depression in mothers bringing infants to the emergency department. Archives of disease in childhood 98(1):36-40.
8. Holst-Hansson A, SjA¶vall K, Idvall E, BolmsjA¶ I. (2013). The breath of life - womens'' experiences of breathing adapted radiation therapy. European journal of oncology nursing : the official journal of European Oncology Nursing Society 17(3):354-9.
9. Darling KE, Gloor E, Ansermet-Pagot A, Vaucher P, Durieux-Paillard S, et al. (2013). Suboptimal access to primary healthcare among street-based sex workers in southwest Switzerland. Postgraduate medical journal 89(1053):371-5.
10. SylvA©n SM, Ekselius L, SundstrA¶m-Poromaa I, Skalkidou A. (2013). Premenstrual syndrome and dysphoric disorder as risk factors for postpartum depression. Acta obstetricia et gynecologica Scandinavica 92(2):178-84.