1. Lagari VS, Levis S. (2014). Phytoestrogens for menopausal bone loss and climacteric symptoms. The Journal of steroid biochemistry and molecular biology 139:294-301.
2. Eder L, Thavaneswaran A, Chandran V, Gladman DD. (2013). Gender difference in disease expression, radiographic damage and disability among patients with psoriatic arthritis. Annals of the rheumatic diseases 72(4):578-82.
3. Vitobello D, Fattizzi N, Santoro G, Rosati R, Baldazzi G, et al. (2013). Robotic surgery and standard laparoscopy: a surgical hybrid technique for use in colorectal endometriosis. The journal of obstetrics and gynaecology research 39(1):217-22.
4. Koskela-Niska V, Lyytinen H, Riska A, Pukkala E, Ylikorkala O, et al. (2013). Ovarian cancer risk in postmenopausal women using estradiol-progestin therapy - a nationwide study. Climacteric : the journal of the International Menopause Society 16(1):48-53.
5. Chillag-Talmor O, Giladi N, Linn S, Gurevich T, El-Ad B, et al. (2013). Estimation of Parkinson''s disease survival in Israeli men and women, using health maintenance organization pharmacy data in a unique approach. Journal of neurology 260(1):62-70.
6. BostrA¶m I, Stawiarz L, Landtblom AM. (2013). Sex ratio of multiple sclerosis in the National Swedish MS Register (SMSreg). Multiple sclerosis (Houndmills, Basingstoke, England) 19(1):46-52.
7. BjA¸rnarA¥ KA, Dietrichs E, Toft M. (2013). REM sleep behavior disorder in Parkinson''s disease--is there a gender difference? Parkinsonism & related disorders 19(1):120-2.
8. Wu L, He Z, Zhao H, Ma D, Zhang S, et al. (2013). Chinese version of Daily Record of Severity of Problems: reliability and validity. Journal of advanced nursing 69(2):449-56.
9. Piteo AM, Roberts RM, Nettelbeck T, Burns N, Lushington K, et al. (2013). Postnatal depression mediates the relationship between infant and maternal sleep disruption and family dysfunction. Early human development 89(2):69-74.
10. Xie SH, Yu IT, Tse LA, Mang OW, Yue L, et al. (2013). Sex difference in the incidence of nasopharyngeal carcinoma in Hong Kong 1983-2008: suggestion of a potential protective role of oestrogen. European journal of cancer (Oxford, England : 1990) 49(1):150-5.