1. Lagari VS, Levis S. (2014). Phytoestrogens for menopausal bone loss and climacteric symptoms. The Journal of steroid biochemistry and molecular biology 139:294-301.
2. Conn C. (2013). Young African women must have empowering and receptive social environments for HIV prevention. AIDS care 25(3):273-80.
3. Shifotoka A, Fogarty AW. (2013). Is the human sex ratio at birth a sentinel health indicator that is associated with HIV/AIDS and tuberculosis prevalences in the 21st century? Journal of epidemiology and community health 67(4):327-31.
4. Taghizadeh Z, Shirmohammadi M, Feizi A, Arbabi M. (2013). The effect of cognitive behavioural psycho-education on premenstrual syndrome and related symptoms. Journal of psychiatric and mental health nursing 20(8):705-13.
5. O''Mahony JM, Donnelly TT. (2013). How does gender influence immigrant and refugee women''s postpartum depression help-seeking experiences? Journal of psychiatric and mental health nursing 20(8):714-25.
6. Mercer D. (2013). Girly mags and girly jobs: pornography and gendered inequality in forensic practice. International journal of mental health nursing 22(1):15-23.
7. Lu X, Wang FL, Guo X, Wang L, Zhang HB, et al. (2013). Favorable prognosis of female patients with nasopharyngeal carcinoma. Chinese journal of cancer 32(5):283-8.
8. Jina R, Thomas LS. (2013). Health consequences of sexual violence against women. Best practice & research. Clinical obstetrics & gynaecology 27(1):15-26.
9. Shoval G, Mansbach-Kleinfeld I, Farbstein I, Kanaaneh R, Valevski A, et al. (2013). Gender differences in emotional and behavioral disorders and service use among adolescent smokers: a nationwide Israeli study. European psychiatry : the journal of the Association of European Psychiatrists 28(7):397-403.
10. SjA¶berg L, PitkA¤niemi J, Haapala L, Kaaja R, Tuomilehto J, et al. (2013). Fertility in people with childhood-onset type 1 diabetes. Diabetologia 56(1):78-81.