11. El Maghraoui A, Rezqi A, Mounach A, Achemlal L, et al. (2013). Systematic vertebral fracture assessment in asymptomatic postmenopausal women. Bone 52(1 ):176-180.
12. Celik DB, Poyraz EC, Bingol A, Idiman E, et al. (2013). Sexual dysfunction in multiple sclerosis: Gender differences. Journal of the Neurological Sciences 324(1-2 ):17-20.
13. Cook F, Bayer J, Le HN, Mensah F, et al. (2012
). [Baby Business: a randomised controlled trial of a universal parenting program that aims to prevent early infant sleep and cry problems and associated parental depression.]. BMC Pediatrics 12:13.
14. Villaverde Gutierrez C, Torres Luque G, Abalos Medina GM, Argente del Castillo MJ, et al. (2012
). [Influence of exercise on mood in postmenopausal women.]. Journal of Clinical Nursing 21(7-8):923-8.
15. Terauchi M, Hiramitsu S, Akiyoshi M, Owa Y, et al. (2012
). [Associations between anxiety, depression and insomnia in peri- and post-menopausal women.]. Maturitas 72(1):61-5.
16. Reyes-Munoz E, Castellanos-Barroso G, Ramirez-Eugenio BY, Ortega-Gonzalez C, et al. (2012
). [The risk of gestational diabetes mellitus among Mexican women with a history of infertility and polycystic ovary syndrome.]. Fertility and Sterility 97(6):1467-71.
17. Schilder CM, Seynaeve C, Linn SC, Boogerd W, et al. (2012
). [Self-reported cognitive functioning in postmenopausal breast cancer patients before and during endocrine treatment: findings from the neuropsychological TEAM side-study.]. Psycho-Oncology 21(5):479-87.
18. Wu Q, Chen HL, Xu XJ. (2012
). [Violence as a risk factor for postpartum depression in mothers: a meta-analysis.]. Archives of Women's Mental Health 15(2):107-14.