11. Dormaenen A, Heimdal MR, Wang CE, Grimsgaard AS. (2011). Depression in postmenopause: a study on a subsample of the Acupuncture on Hot Flushes Among Menopausal Women (ACUFLASH) study. Menopause 18(5):525-30.
12. Alfstad KA, Clench-Aas J, Van Roy B, Mowinckel P, et al. (2011). Gender differences in risk-taking behaviour in youth with epilepsy: a Norwegian population-based study. Acta Neurologica Scandinavica. Supplementum (191):12-7.
13. Cantarero-Villanueva I, Fernandez-Lao C, Fernandez-DE-Las-Penas C, Diaz-Rodriguez L, et al. (2011). Associations among musculoskeletal impairments, depression, body image and fatigue in breast cancer survivors within the first year after treatment. European Journal of Cancer Care 20(5):632-9.
14. Uyar M, Vrt O, Bayram N, Elbek O, et al. (2011). Gender differences with respect to psychiatric comorbidity in obstructive sleep apnea syndrome. Southern Medical Journal 104(7):495-8.
15. Verhage TL, Heijdra Y, Molema J, Vercoulen J, et al. (2011). Associations of muscle depletion with health status. Another gender difference in COPD?. Clinical Nutrition 30(3):332-8.
16. Ina K, Hayashi T, Nomura H, Ishitsuka A, et al. (2011). Depression, quality of life (QoL) and will to live of community-dwelling postmenopausal women in three Asian countries: Korea, China and Japan. Archives of Gerontology and Geriatrics 53(1):8-12.
17. Leung SS, Leung C, Lam TH, Hung SF, et al. (2011). Outcome of a postnatal depression screening programme using the Edinburgh Postnatal Depression Scale: a randomized controlled trial. Journal of Public Health 33(2):292-301.
18. Wan MW, Sharp DJ, Howard LM, Abel KM. (2011). Attitudes and adjustment to the parental role in mothers following treatment for postnatal depression. Journal of Affective Disorders 131(1-3):284-92.
19. Morrell CJ, Ricketts T, Tudor K, Williams C, et al. (2011). Training health visitors in cognitive behavioural and person-centred approaches for depression in postnatal women as part of a cluster randomised trial and economic evaluation in primary care: the PoNDER trial. Primary Health Care Research and Development 12(1):11-20.
20. Dormaenen A, Heimdal MR, Wang CE, Grimsgaard AS. (2011). Depression in postmenopause: a study on a subsample of the Acupuncture on Hot Flushes Among Menopausal Women (ACUFLASH) study. Menopause 18(5):525-30.