11. BjA¸rnarA¥ KA, Dietrichs E, Toft M. (2013). REM sleep behavior disorder in Parkinson''s disease--is there a gender difference? Parkinsonism & related disorders 19(1):120-2.
12. Wu L, He Z, Zhao H, Ma D, Zhang S, et al. (2013). Chinese version of Daily Record of Severity of Problems: reliability and validity. Journal of advanced nursing 69(2):449-56.
13. Piteo AM, Roberts RM, Nettelbeck T, Burns N, Lushington K, et al. (2013). Postnatal depression mediates the relationship between infant and maternal sleep disruption and family dysfunction. Early human development 89(2):69-74.
14. Xie SH, Yu IT, Tse LA, Mang OW, Yue L, et al. (2013). Sex difference in the incidence of nasopharyngeal carcinoma in Hong Kong 1983-2008: suggestion of a potential protective role of oestrogen. European journal of cancer (Oxford, England : 1990) 49(1):150-5.
15. Baines T, Wittkowski A, Wieck A. (2013). Illness perceptions in mothers with postpartum depression. Midwifery 29(7):779-86.
16. Grundtvig M, Hagen TP, Amrud ES, Reikvam A…. (2013). Reduced life expectancy after an incident hospital diagnosis of acute myocardial infarction--effects of smoking in women and men. International journal of cardiology 167(6):2792-7.
17. Hebert LE, Schwandt HM, Boulay M, Skinner J. (2013). Family planning providers'' perspectives on family planning service delivery in Ibadan and Kaduna, Nigeria: a qualitative study. The journal of family planning and reproductive health care / Faculty of Family Planning & Reproductive Health Care, Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists 39(1):29-35.
18. Conn C. (2013). Young African women must have empowering and receptive social environments for HIV prevention. AIDS care 25(3):273-80.
19. Shifotoka A, Fogarty AW. (2013). Is the human sex ratio at birth a sentinel health indicator that is associated with HIV/AIDS and tuberculosis prevalences in the 21st century? Journal of epidemiology and community health 67(4):327-31.
20. Taghizadeh Z, Shirmohammadi M, Feizi A, Arbabi M. (2013). The effect of cognitive behavioural psycho-education on premenstrual syndrome and related symptoms. Journal of psychiatric and mental health nursing 20(8):705-13.