Home > Database > Index
11. Ronzio CR, Huntley E, Monaghan M. (2013). Postpartum mothers'' napping and improved cognitive growth fostering of infants: results from a pilot study. Behavioral sleep medicine 11(2):120-32.
12. Stock A, Chin L, Babl FE, Bevan CA, Donath S, et al. (2013). Postnatal depression in mothers bringing infants to the emergency department. Archives of disease in childhood 98(1):36-40.
13. Holst-Hansson A, SjA¶vall K, Idvall E, BolmsjA¶ I. (2013). The breath of life - womens'' experiences of breathing adapted radiation therapy. European journal of oncology nursing : the official journal of European Oncology Nursing Society 17(3):354-9.
14. Darling KE, Gloor E, Ansermet-Pagot A, Vaucher P, Durieux-Paillard S, et al. (2013). Suboptimal access to primary healthcare among street-based sex workers in southwest Switzerland. Postgraduate medical journal 89(1053):371-5.
15. SylvA©n SM, Ekselius L, SundstrA¶m-Poromaa I, Skalkidou A. (2013). Premenstrual syndrome and dysphoric disorder as risk factors for postpartum depression. Acta obstetricia et gynecologica Scandinavica 92(2):178-84.
16. Maharlouei N, Bellissimo N, Ahmadi SM, Lankarani KB. (2013). Prevalence of metabolic syndrome in pre- and postmenopausal Iranian women. Climacteric : the journal of the International Menopause Society 16(5):561-7.
17. Lawesson SS, Alfredsson J, Fredrikson M, Swahn E. (2013). A gender perspective on short- and long term mortality in ST-elevation myocardial infarction--a report from the SWEDEHEART register. International journal of cardiology 168(2):1041-7.
18. Biglia N, Peano E, Sgandurra P, Moggio G, Pecchio S, et al. (2013). Body mass index (BMI) and breast cancer: impact on tumor histopathologic features, cancer subtypes and recurrence rate in pre and postmenopausal women. Gynecological endocrinology : the official journal of the International Society of Gynecological Endocrinology 29(3):263-7.
19. Chedraui P, San Miguel G, Villacreses D, Dominguez A, Jaramillo W, et al. (2013). Assessment of insomnia and related risk factors in postmenopausal women screened for the metabolic syndrome. Maturitas 74(2):154-9.
20. Croy I, Bojanowski V, Hummel T. (2013). Men without a sense of smell exhibit a strongly reduced number of sexual relationships, women exhibit reduced partnership security - a reanalysis of previously published data. Biological psychology 92(2):292-4.