Home > Database > Index
11. Iris A, Aydogan Kirmizi D, Taner CE. (2013). Effects of infertility and infertility duration on female sexual functions. Archives of gynecology and obstetrics 287(4):809-12.
12. Kweon SS, Shin MH, Nam HS, Jeong SK, Park KS, et al. (2013). Sex differences in the associations of testosterone and sex hormone-binding globulin with metabolic syndrome in middle-aged and elderly Koreans: the Namwon study. Circulation journal : official journal of the Japanese Circulation Society 77(3):734-40.
13. Ali AA, Richardson D, Hill N. (2013). A retrospective study of cervical screening in women under 25 years (2005-2009). Archives of gynecology and obstetrics 287(4):765-9.
14. De BrAșn A, McCarthy M, McKenzie K, McGloin A. (2013). "Fat is your fault". Gatekeepers to health, attributions of responsibility and the portrayal of gender in the Irish media representation of obesity. Appetite 62:17-26.
15. de Morais Barbosa C, Barros BA©rtolo M, Marques Neto JF, Bellini Coimbra I, Davitt M, et al. (2013). The effect of foot orthoses on balance, foot pain and disability in elderly women with osteoporosis: a randomized clinical trial. Rheumatology (Oxford, England) 52(3):515-22.
16. Salah RM, Allam AM, Magdy AM, Mohamed ASh. (2013). Bacterial vaginosis and infertility: cause or association? European journal of obstetrics, gynecology, and reproductive biology 167(1):59-63.
17. Mossman JA, Slate J, Birkhead TR, Moore HD, Pacey AA, et al. (2013). Sperm speed is associated with sex bias of siblings in a human population. Asian journal of andrology 15(1):152-4.
18. Swanson LM, Flynn H, Adams-Mundy JD, Armitage R, Arnedt JT, et al. (2013). An open pilot of cognitive-behavioral therapy for insomnia in women with postpartum depression. Behavioral sleep medicine 11(4):297-307.
19. Adongo AO, Shell-Duncan B, Prisca Tuitoek J. (2013). Effect of settlement on nutrition and health status of pastoral Gabra women of reproductive age in Kalacha Location, Marsabit County, Kenya. Public health nutrition 16(9):1622-30.
20. Morita N, Okita K. (2013). Is gender a factor in the reduction of cardiovascular risks with exercise training? Circulation journal : official journal of the Japanese Circulation Society 77(3):646-51.