Home > Database > Index
11. Coventry LL, Bremner AP, Jacobs IG, Finn J. (2013). Myocardial infarction: sex differences in symptoms reported to emergency dispatch. Prehospital emergency care : official journal of the National Association of EMS Physicians and the National Association of State EMS Directors 17(2):193-202.
12. Fairchild G, Hagan CC, Walsh ND, Passamonti L, Calder AJ, et al. (2013). Brain structure abnormalities in adolescent girls with conduct disorder. Journal of child psychology and psychiatry, and allied disciplines 54(1):86-95.
13. Martins TA, Kerr LR, Macena RH, Mota RS, Carneiro KL, et al. (2013). Travestis, an unexplored population at risk of HIV in a large metropolis of northeast Brazil: a respondent-driven sampling survey. AIDS care 25(5):606-12.
14. Balen AH. (2013). Ovulation induction in the management of anovulatory polycystic ovary syndrome. Molecular and cellular endocrinology 373(1-2):77-82.
15. Denis A, SA©journA© N, Callahan S. (2013). [Validation of the French version of the Maternal Self-report Inventory (short form)]. L''EncÃ©phale 39(3):183-8.
16. Hairi NN, Cumming RG, Blyth FM, Naganathan V. (2013). Chronic pain, impact of pain and pain severity with physical disability in older people--is there a gender difference? Maturitas 74(1):68-73.
17. Salgueiro ME, Manso G, Castells X, Jimeno FJ, OrdoA±ez L, et al. (2013). Trends in the pharmacological treatment of osteoporosis in Spain from 2000 to 2008. Maturitas 74(1):74-8.
18. Halvarsson A, FranzA©n E, StA„hle A. (2013). Assessing the relative and absolute reliability of the Falls Efficacy Scale-International questionnaire in elderly individuals with increased fall risk and the questionnaire''s convergent validity in elderly women with osteoporosis. Osteoporosis international : a journal established as result of cooperation between the European Foundation for Osteoporosis and the National Osteoporosis Foundation of the USA 24(6):1853-8.
19. Ronzio CR, Huntley E, Monaghan M. (2013). Postpartum mothers'' napping and improved cognitive growth fostering of infants: results from a pilot study. Behavioral sleep medicine 11(2):120-32.
20. Stock A, Chin L, Babl FE, Bevan CA, Donath S, et al. (2013). Postnatal depression in mothers bringing infants to the emergency department. Archives of disease in childhood 98(1):36-40.