11. Goto T, Ohte N, Fukuta H, Wakami K, Tani T, et al. (2013). Relationship between effective arterial elastance, total vascular resistance, and augmentation index at the ascending aorta and left ventricular diastolic function in older women. Circulation journal : official journal of the Japanese Circulation Society 77(1):123-9.
12. Saidun S. (2013). Photographing human subjects in biomedical disciplines: an Islamic perspective. Journal of medical ethics 39(2):84-8.
13. Parissis JT, Mantziari L, Kaldoglou N, Ikonomidis I, Nikolaou M, et al. (2013). Gender-related differences in patients with acute heart failure: management and predictors of in-hospital mortality. International journal of cardiology 168(1):185-9.
14. Alabas OA, Tashani OA, Johnson MI. (2013). Effects of ethnicity and gender role expectations of pain on experimental pain: a cross-cultural study. European journal of pain (London, England) 17(5):776-86.
15. Coventry LL, Bremner AP, Jacobs IG, Finn J. (2013). Myocardial infarction: sex differences in symptoms reported to emergency dispatch. Prehospital emergency care : official journal of the National Association of EMS Physicians and the National Association of State EMS Directors 17(2):193-202.
16. Fairchild G, Hagan CC, Walsh ND, Passamonti L, Calder AJ, et al. (2013). Brain structure abnormalities in adolescent girls with conduct disorder. Journal of child psychology and psychiatry, and allied disciplines 54(1):86-95.
17. Martins TA, Kerr LR, Macena RH, Mota RS, Carneiro KL, et al. (2013). Travestis, an unexplored population at risk of HIV in a large metropolis of northeast Brazil: a respondent-driven sampling survey. AIDS care 25(5):606-12.
18. Balen AH. (2013). Ovulation induction in the management of anovulatory polycystic ovary syndrome. Molecular and cellular endocrinology 373(1-2):77-82.
19. Denis A, SAŠjournAŠ N, Callahan S. (2013). [Validation of the French version of the Maternal Self-report Inventory (short form)]. L''EncÃŠphale 39(3):183-8.
20. Hairi NN, Cumming RG, Blyth FM, Naganathan V. (2013). Chronic pain, impact of pain and pain severity with physical disability in older people--is there a gender difference? Maturitas 74(1):68-73.