11. Baines T, Wittkowski A, Wieck A. (2013). Illness perceptions in mothers with postpartum depression. Midwifery 29(7):779-86.
12. Grundtvig M, Hagen TP, Amrud ES, Reikvam A…. (2013). Reduced life expectancy after an incident hospital diagnosis of acute myocardial infarction--effects of smoking in women and men. International journal of cardiology 167(6):2792-7.
13. Hebert LE, Schwandt HM, Boulay M, Skinner J. (2013). Family planning providers'' perspectives on family planning service delivery in Ibadan and Kaduna, Nigeria: a qualitative study. The journal of family planning and reproductive health care / Faculty of Family Planning & Reproductive Health Care, Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists 39(1):29-35.
14. Conn C. (2013). Young African women must have empowering and receptive social environments for HIV prevention. AIDS care 25(3):273-80.
15. Shifotoka A, Fogarty AW. (2013). Is the human sex ratio at birth a sentinel health indicator that is associated with HIV/AIDS and tuberculosis prevalences in the 21st century? Journal of epidemiology and community health 67(4):327-31.
16. Taghizadeh Z, Shirmohammadi M, Feizi A, Arbabi M. (2013). The effect of cognitive behavioural psycho-education on premenstrual syndrome and related symptoms. Journal of psychiatric and mental health nursing 20(8):705-13.
17. O''Mahony JM, Donnelly TT. (2013). How does gender influence immigrant and refugee women''s postpartum depression help-seeking experiences? Journal of psychiatric and mental health nursing 20(8):714-25.
18. Mercer D. (2013). Girly mags and girly jobs: pornography and gendered inequality in forensic practice. International journal of mental health nursing 22(1):15-23.
19. Lu X, Wang FL, Guo X, Wang L, Zhang HB, et al. (2013). Favorable prognosis of female patients with nasopharyngeal carcinoma. Chinese journal of cancer 32(5):283-8.
20. Jina R, Thomas LS. (2013). Health consequences of sexual violence against women. Best practice & research. Clinical obstetrics & gynaecology 27(1):15-26.