1. Lagari VS, Levis S. (2014). Phytoestrogens for menopausal bone loss and climacteric symptoms. The Journal of steroid biochemistry and molecular biology 139:294-301.
2. Zhang H, Pan J, Ji H, Wang Y, Shen W, et al. (2013). Long-term evaluation of patients undergoing genitoplasty due to disorders of sex development: results from a 14-year follow-up. TheScientificWorldJournal 2013:298015.
3. Romeiro-Lopes TC, Dell''Agnolo CM, Rocha-Brischiliari SC, Gravena AA, Carvalho MD, et al. (2013). Population inquiry regarding mammography in postmenopausal women in southern Brazil. Asian Pacific journal of cancer prevention : APJCP 14(11):6839-44.
4. Hung CS, Ho YL, Chang YY, Wu VC, Wu XM, et al. (2013). Twenty-four-hour urinary aldosterone predicts inappropriate left ventricular mass index in patients with primary aldosteronism. TheScientificWorldJournal 2013:294594.
5. Ulker V, Numanoglu C, Akyol A, Kuru O, Akbayir O, et al. (2013). Analyses of atypical glandular cells re-defined by the 2006 Bethesda System: histologic outcomes and clinical implication of follow-up management. European journal of gynaecological oncology 34(5):457-61.