1. Matsui Y, Takemura M, Harada A, Ando F, Shimokata H. (2012). Divergent Significance of Bone Mineral Density Changes in Aging Depending on Sites and Sex Revealed through Separate Analyses of Bone Mineral Content and Area. Journal of Osteoporosis 2012:6 pages.
2. Berard D, VanDenKerkhof E, Harrison M, Tranmer J. (2012). Gender Differences in the Influence of Social Support on One-Year Changes in Functional Status in Older Patients with Heart Failure. Cardiology Research and Practice 2012:10 pages.
3. Yao X, Lin Y, Geng J, Sun Y, Chen Y, Shi G, Xu Q, Li Y. (2012). Age- and Gender-Specific Prevalence of Risk Factors in Patients with First-Ever Ischemic Stroke in China. Stroke Research and Treatment 2012:6 pages.
4. Moodithaya S, Avadhany S. (2012). Gender Differences in Age-Related Changes in Cardiac Autonomic Nervous Function. Journal of Aging Research 2012:7 pages.
5. Kim IH. (2011). Age and gender differences in the relation of chronic diseases to activity of daily living (ADL) disability for elderly South Koreans: based on representative data. Journal of Preventive Medicine and Public Health (Yebang Uihakhoe Chi) 44(1):32-40.