1. Takushima A, Harii K, Asato H, Kurita M, Shiraishi T, et al. (2013). Fifteen-year survey of one-stage latissimus dorsi muscle transfer for treatment of longstanding facial paralysis. Journal of plastic, reconstructive & aesthetic surgery : JPRAS 66(1):29-36.
2. Davis DP, Sell RE, Wilkes N, Sarno R, Husa RD, et al. (2013). Electrical and mechanical recovery of cardiac function following out-of-hospital cardiac arrest. Resuscitation 84(1):25-30.
3. Mei-Dan E, Wiznitzer A, Sergienko R, Hallak M, Sheiner E, et al. (2013). Prediction of preeclampsia: liver function tests during the first 20 gestational weeks. The journal of maternal-fetal & neonatal medicine : the official journal of the European Association of Perinatal Medicine, the Federation of Asia and Oceania Perinatal Societies, the International Society of Perinatal Obstetricians 26(3):250-3.
4. Verbrugge FH, Dupont M, Vercammen J, Jacobs L, Verhaert D, et al. (2013). Time from emerging heart failure symptoms to cardiac resynchronisation therapy: impact on clinical response. Heart (British Cardiac Society) 99(5):314-9.
5. Drack FD, Weissert M. (2013). Outcome of peripheral facial palsy in children - a catamnestic study. European journal of paediatric neurology : EJPN : official journal of the European Paediatric Neurology Society 17(2):185-91.
6. Li HJ, Cheng HS, Liang J, Wu CC, Shyu YI, et al. (2013). Functional recovery of older people with hip fracture: does malnutrition make a difference? Journal of advanced nursing 69(8):1691-703.
7. Brunelli S, Fusco A, Iosa M, Delussu AS, Paolucci S, et al. (2013). Mid- to long-term factors influencing functional status of people affected by lower-limb amputation associated with hemiparesis due to stroke. Disability and rehabilitation 35(12):982-9.
8. Saito T, Asai K, Sato S, Takagi G, Takano H, et al. (2013). Myocardial alterations and clinical implications associated with recovery of cardiac function in dilated cardiomyopathy with obesity. International journal of cardiology 168(1):144-50.
9. Suzuki S, Sagara K, Otsuka T, Kanou H, Matsuno S, et al. (2013). Estimated glomerular filtration rate and proteinuria are associated with persistent form of atrial fibrillation: analysis in Japanese patients. Journal of cardiology 61(1):53-7.
10. Clair-Auger JM, Lagerquist O, Collins DF. (2013). Depression and recovery of reflex amplitude during electrical stimulation after spinal cord injury. Clinical neurophysiology : official journal of the International Federation of Clinical Neurophysiology 124(4):723-31.