Home > Database > Index
1. Li HJ, Cheng HS, Liang J, Wu CC, Shyu YI, et al. (2013). Functional recovery of older people with hip fracture: does malnutrition make a difference? Journal of advanced nursing 69(8):1691-703.
2. Brunelli S, Fusco A, Iosa M, Delussu AS, Paolucci S, et al. (2013). Mid- to long-term factors influencing functional status of people affected by lower-limb amputation associated with hemiparesis due to stroke. Disability and rehabilitation 35(12):982-9.
3. Saito T, Asai K, Sato S, Takagi G, Takano H, et al. (2013). Myocardial alterations and clinical implications associated with recovery of cardiac function in dilated cardiomyopathy with obesity. International journal of cardiology 168(1):144-50.
4. Suzuki S, Sagara K, Otsuka T, Kanou H, Matsuno S, et al. (2013). Estimated glomerular filtration rate and proteinuria are associated with persistent form of atrial fibrillation: analysis in Japanese patients. Journal of cardiology 61(1):53-7.
5. Clair-Auger JM, Lagerquist O, Collins DF. (2013). Depression and recovery of reflex amplitude during electrical stimulation after spinal cord injury. Clinical neurophysiology : official journal of the International Federation of Clinical Neurophysiology 124(4):723-31.
6. Roberts K, Colquhoun S, Steer A, RemA©nyi B, Carapetis J, et al. (2013). Screening for rheumatic heart disease: current approaches and controversies. Nature reviews. Cardiology 10(1):49-58.
7. Butler HL, Hubley-Kozey CL, Kozey JW. (2013). Changes in electromyographic activity of trunk muscles within the sub-acute phase for individuals deemed recovered from a low back injury. Journal of electromyography and kinesiology : official journal of the International Society of Electrophysiological Kinesiology 23(2):369-77.
8. Kvrgic S, Cavelti M, Beck EM, RA¼sch N, Vauth R, et al. (2013). Therapeutic alliance in schizophrenia: the role of recovery orientation, self-stigma, and insight. Psychiatry research 209(1):15-20.
9. Hours M, Chossegros L, Charnay P, Tardy H, Nhac-Vu HT, et al. (2013). Outcomes one year after a road accident: Results from the ESPARR cohort. Accident; analysis and prevention 50:92-102.
10. Dong W, Yan B, Johnson BP, Millist L, Davis S, et al. (2013). Ischaemic stroke: the ocular motor system as a sensitive marker for motor and cognitive recovery. Journal of neurology, neurosurgery, and psychiatry 84(3):337-41.