Home > Database > Index
1. Clair-Auger JM, Lagerquist O, Collins DF. (2013). Depression and recovery of reflex amplitude during electrical stimulation after spinal cord injury. Clinical neurophysiology : official journal of the International Federation of Clinical Neurophysiology 124(4):723-31.
2. Roberts K, Colquhoun S, Steer A, RemA©nyi B, Carapetis J, et al. (2013). Screening for rheumatic heart disease: current approaches and controversies. Nature reviews. Cardiology 10(1):49-58.
3. Butler HL, Hubley-Kozey CL, Kozey JW. (2013). Changes in electromyographic activity of trunk muscles within the sub-acute phase for individuals deemed recovered from a low back injury. Journal of electromyography and kinesiology : official journal of the International Society of Electrophysiological Kinesiology 23(2):369-77.
4. Kvrgic S, Cavelti M, Beck EM, RA¼sch N, Vauth R, et al. (2013). Therapeutic alliance in schizophrenia: the role of recovery orientation, self-stigma, and insight. Psychiatry research 209(1):15-20.
5. Hours M, Chossegros L, Charnay P, Tardy H, Nhac-Vu HT, et al. (2013). Outcomes one year after a road accident: Results from the ESPARR cohort. Accident; analysis and prevention 50:92-102.