1. Kully-Martens K, Treit S, Pei J, Rasmussen C. (2013). Affective decision-making on the Iowa gambling task in children and adolescents with fetal alcohol spectrum disorders. Journal of the International Neuropsychological Society : JINS 19(2):137-44.
2. Mela M, Luther G. (2013). Fetal alcohol spectrum disorder: can diminished responsibility diminish criminal behaviour? International journal of law and psychiatry 36(1):46-54.
3. Ipsiroglu OS, McKellin WH, Carey N, Loock C. (2013). "They silently live in terrora€¦" why sleep problems and night-time related quality-of-life are missed in children with a fetal alcohol spectrum disorder. Social science & medicine (1982) 79:76-83.
4. Kully-Martens K, Denys K, Treit S, Tamana S, et al. (2012
). [A review of social skills deficits in individuals with fetal alcohol spectrum disorders and prenatal alcohol exposure: profiles, mechanisms, and interventions.]. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research 36(4):568-76.
5. Walloch JE, Burger PH, Kornhuber J. (2012
). [What is known about the outcome as adults for children with fetal alcohol syndrome (FAS)/fetal alcohol spectrum disorders (FASD)?]. Fortschritte der Neurologie-Psychiatrie 80(6):320-6.
6. Di Pietro NC, Whiteley L, Illes J. (2012). Treatments and services for neurodevelopmental disorders on advocacy websites: Information or evaluation? Neuroethics 5(2 ):197-209.
7. Singh Balhara YP, Mathur S. (2012). Alcohol: A major public health problem-south asian perspective. Addictive Disorders and Their Treatment 11(2 ):101-120.
8. Chersich MF, Urban M, Olivier L, Davies L, et al. (2012). Universal prevention is associated with lower prevalence of fetal alcohol spectrum disorders in Northern cape, South africa: A multicentre before-after study. Alcohol and Alcoholism 47(1 ):67-74.
9. Huizink AC. (2012). Prenatal substance use, prenatal stress and offspring behavioural outcomes: Considerations for future studies. Nordic Journal of Psychiatry 66(2 ):115-122.
10. Leppo A. (2012). The emergence of the foetus: Discourses on foetal alcohol syndrome prevention and compulsory treatment in Finland. Critical Public Health 22(2 ):179-191.