Home > Database > Index
1. Stevens SA, Nash K, Koren G, Rovet J. (2013). Autism characteristics in children with fetal alcohol spectrum disorders. Child neuropsychology : a journal on normal and abnormal development in childhood and adolescence 19(6):579-87.
2. Kully-Martens K, Treit S, Pei J, Rasmussen C. (2013). Affective decision-making on the Iowa gambling task in children and adolescents with fetal alcohol spectrum disorders. Journal of the International Neuropsychological Society : JINS 19(2):137-44.
3. Mela M, Luther G. (2013). Fetal alcohol spectrum disorder: can diminished responsibility diminish criminal behaviour? International journal of law and psychiatry 36(1):46-54.
4. Ipsiroglu OS, McKellin WH, Carey N, Loock C. (2013). "They silently live in terrora€¦" why sleep problems and night-time related quality-of-life are missed in children with a fetal alcohol spectrum disorder. Social science & medicine (1982) 79:76-83.
5. Kully-Martens K, Denys K, Treit S, Tamana S, et al. (2012
). [A review of social skills deficits in individuals with fetal alcohol spectrum disorders and prenatal alcohol exposure: profiles, mechanisms, and interventions.]. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research 36(4):568-76.
6. Walloch JE, Burger PH, Kornhuber J. (2012
). [What is known about the outcome as adults for children with fetal alcohol syndrome (FAS)/fetal alcohol spectrum disorders (FASD)?]. Fortschritte der Neurologie-Psychiatrie 80(6):320-6.
7. Kully-Martens K, Denys K, Treit S, Tamana S, Rasmussen C, et al. (2012). A review of social skills deficits in individuals with fetal alcohol spectrum disorders and prenatal alcohol exposure: profiles, mechanisms, and interventions. Alcoholism, clinical and experimental research 36(4):568-76.
8. Chersich MF, Urban M, Olivier L, Davies LA, Chetty C, et al. (2012). Universal prevention is associated with lower prevalence of fetal alcohol spectrum disorders in Northern Cape, South Africa: a multicentre before-after study. Alcohol and alcoholism (Oxford, Oxfordshire) 47(1):67-74.
9. Binkhorst M, Wortmann SB, Funke S, Kozicz T, Wevers RA, et al. (2012). Glycosylation defects underlying fetal alcohol spectrum disorder: a novel pathogenetic model. "When the wine goes in, strange things come out" - S.T. Coleridge, The Piccolomini. Journal of inherited metabolic disease 35(3):399-405.
10. Abele-Webster LA, Magill-Evans JE, Pei JR. (2012). Sensory processing and ADHD in children with fetal alcohol spectrum disorder. Canadian journal of occupational therapy. Revue canadienne d''ergothÃ©rapie 79(1):60-3.