1. Mela M, Luther G. (2013). Fetal alcohol spectrum disorder: can diminished responsibility diminish criminal behaviour? International journal of law and psychiatry 36(1):46-54.
2. Ipsiroglu OS, McKellin WH, Carey N, Loock C. (2013). "They silently live in terrora€¦" why sleep problems and night-time related quality-of-life are missed in children with a fetal alcohol spectrum disorder. Social science & medicine (1982) 79:76-83.
3. Kully-Martens K, Denys K, Treit S, Tamana S, et al. (2012
). [A review of social skills deficits in individuals with fetal alcohol spectrum disorders and prenatal alcohol exposure: profiles, mechanisms, and interventions.]. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research 36(4):568-76.
4. Walloch JE, Burger PH, Kornhuber J. (2012
). [What is known about the outcome as adults for children with fetal alcohol syndrome (FAS)/fetal alcohol spectrum disorders (FASD)?]. Fortschritte der Neurologie-Psychiatrie 80(6):320-6.
5. Di Pietro NC, Whiteley L, Illes J. (2012). Treatments and services for neurodevelopmental disorders on advocacy websites: Information or evaluation? Neuroethics 5(2 ):197-209.
6. Singh Balhara YP, Mathur S. (2012). Alcohol: A major public health problem-south asian perspective. Addictive Disorders and Their Treatment 11(2 ):101-120.
7. Chersich MF, Urban M, Olivier L, Davies L, et al. (2012). Universal prevention is associated with lower prevalence of fetal alcohol spectrum disorders in Northern cape, South africa: A multicentre before-after study. Alcohol and Alcoholism 47(1 ):67-74.
8. Huizink AC. (2012). Prenatal substance use, prenatal stress and offspring behavioural outcomes: Considerations for future studies. Nordic Journal of Psychiatry 66(2 ):115-122.
9. Leppo A. (2012). The emergence of the foetus: Discourses on foetal alcohol syndrome prevention and compulsory treatment in Finland. Critical Public Health 22(2 ):179-191.
10. Denys K, Rasmussen C, Henneveld D. (2011). The effectiveness of a community-based intervention for parents with FASD. Community Mental Health Journal 47(2):209-19.