1. Tang CY, Taylor NF, Blackstock FC. (2010). Chest physiotherapy for patients admitted to hospital with an acute exacerbation of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD): a systematic review. Physiotherapy 96(1):1-13.
2. Iles RA, Davidson M, Taylor NF, O'Halloran P. (2009). Systematic review of the ability of recovery expectations to predict outcomes in non-chronic non-specific low back pain. Journal of Occupational Rehabilitation 19(1):25-40.
3. O'Shea SD, Taylor NF, Paratz JD. (2009). Progressive resistance exercise improves muscle strength and may improve elements of performance of daily activities for people with COPD: a systematic review. Chest 136(5):1269-83.
4. Iles RA, Davidson M, Taylor NF. (2008). Psychosocial predictors of failure to return to work in non-chronic non-specific low back pain: a systematic review. Occupational and Environmental Medicine 65(8):507-17.
5. Dunn N, Shields N, Taylor NF, Dodd KJ. (2007). A systematic review of the self-concept of children with cerebral palsy and perceptions of parents and teachers. Physical and Occupational Therapy in Pediatrics 27(3):55-71.
6. Taylor NF, Dodd KJ, Shields N, Bruder A. (2007). Therapeutic exercise in physiotherapy practice is beneficial: a summary of systematic reviews 2002-2005. Australian Journal of Physiotherapy 53(1):7-16.
7. Taylor NF, Dodd KJ, Damiano DL. (2005). Progressive resistance exercise in physical therapy: a summary of systematic reviews. Physical Therapy 85(11):1208-23.
8. O'Shea SD, Taylor NF, Paratz J. (2004). Peripheral muscle strength training in COPD: a systematic review. Chest 126(3):903-14.
9. Dodd KJ, Taylor NF, Damiano DL. (2002). A systematic review of the effectiveness of strength-training programs for people with cerebral palsy. Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation 83(8 (Aug)):1157-1164.