1. Hanklang S, Kaewboonchoo O, Silpasuwan P, Mungarndee SS. (2014). Musculoskeletal disorders among Thai women in construction-related work. Asia-Pacific journal of public health / Asia-Pacific Academic Consortium for Public Health 26(2):196-202.
2. Holwerda TJ, Deeg DJ, Beekman AT, van Tilburg TG, Stek ML, et al. (2014). Feelings of loneliness, but not social isolation, predict dementia onset: results from the Amsterdam Study of the Elderly (AMSTEL). Journal of neurology, neurosurgery, and psychiatry 85(2):135-42.
3. Pieh C, Bach M, Popp R, Jara C, CrA¶nlein T, et al. (2013). Insomnia symptoms influence CPAP compliance. Sleep & breathing = Schlaf & Atmung 17(1):99-104.
4. Tan KL, Yadav H. (2013). Depression among the urban poor in Peninsular Malaysia: a community based cross-sectional study. Journal of health psychology 18(1):121-7.
5. O''Neil A, Stevenson CE, Williams ED, Mortimer D, Oldenburg B, et al. (2013). The health-related quality of life burden of co-morbid cardiovascular disease and major depressive disorder in Australia: findings from a population-based, cross-sectional study. Quality of life research : an international journal of quality of life aspects of treatment, care and rehabilitation 22(1):37-44.
6. Jovanovic D, Rasic-Milutinovic Z, Paunovic K, Jakovljevic B, Plavsic S, et al. (2013). Low levels of arsenic in drinking water and type 2 diabetes in Middle Banat region, Serbia. International journal of hygiene and environmental health 216(1):50-5.
7. Schaumburg F, Biallas B, Ngoune Feugap E, Alabi AS, MordmA¼ller B, et al. (2013). Carriage of encapsulated bacteria in Gabonese children with sickle cell anaemia. Clinical microbiology and infection : the official publication of the European Society of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases 19(3):235-41.
8. Esposito S, Daleno C, Prunotto G, Scala A, Tagliabue C, et al. (2013). Impact of viral infections in children with community-acquired pneumonia: results of a study of 17 respiratory viruses. Influenza and other respiratory viruses 7(1):18-26.
9. Borah J, Dutta P, Khan SA, Mahanta J. (2013). Epidemiological concordance of Japanese encephalitis virus infection among mosquito vectors, amplifying hosts and humans in India. Epidemiology and infection 141(1):74-80.
10. KA¼per M, Rabe K, Holle D, Savidou I, Dommes P, et al. (2013). Prevalence of cardiac right left shunts in migraine: a population-based case-control study. Neurological sciences : official journal of the Italian Neurological Society and of the Italian Society of Clinical Neurophysiology 34(2):205-8.