1. Hanklang S, Kaewboonchoo O, Silpasuwan P, Mungarndee SS. (2014). Musculoskeletal disorders among Thai women in construction-related work. Asia-Pacific journal of public health / Asia-Pacific Academic Consortium for Public Health 26(2):196-202.
2. Holwerda TJ, Deeg DJ, Beekman AT, van Tilburg TG, Stek ML, et al. (2014). Feelings of loneliness, but not social isolation, predict dementia onset: results from the Amsterdam Study of the Elderly (AMSTEL). Journal of neurology, neurosurgery, and psychiatry 85(2):135-42.
3. Magee CA, Caputi P, Iverson DC. (2013). Identification of distinct body mass index trajectories in Australian children. Pediatric obesity 8(3):189-98.
4. Van de Velde S, Huijts T, Bracke P, Bambra C. (2013). Macro-level gender equality and depression in men and women in Europe. Sociology of health & illness 35(5):682-98.
5. Chen YC, Dong GH, Lin KC, Lee YL. (2013). Gender difference of childhood overweight and obesity in predicting the risk of incident asthma: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Obesity reviews : an official journal of the International Association for the Study of Obesity 14(3):222-31.
6. Gong X, Hao J, Tao F, Zhang J, Wang H, et al. (2013). Pregnancy loss and anxiety and depression during subsequent pregnancies: data from the C-ABC study. European journal of obstetrics, gynecology, and reproductive biology 166(1):30-6.
7. Peci A, Marchand-Austin A, Winter AL, Winter AJ, Gubbay JB, et al. (2013). Optimal number of samples to test for institutional respiratory infection outbreaks in Ontario. Epidemiology and infection 141(8):1781-5.
8. Kang HT, Shim JY, Lee YJ, Linton JA, Park BJ, et al. (2013). Reading nutrition labels is associated with a lower risk of metabolic syndrome in Korean adults: the 2007-2008 Korean NHANES. Nutrition, metabolism, and cardiovascular diseases : NMCD 23(9):876-82.
9. Mollers M, Boot Hein J, Vriend Henrike J, King Audrey J, van den Broek Ingrid VF, et al. (2013). Prevalence, incidence and persistence of genital HPV infections in a large cohort of sexually active young women in the Netherlands. Vaccine 31(2):394-401.
10. Flores G, Lin H. (2013). Factors predicting severe childhood obesity in kindergarteners. International journal of obesity (2005) 37(1):31-9.