1. Hanklang S, Kaewboonchoo O, Silpasuwan P, Mungarndee SS. (2014). Musculoskeletal disorders among Thai women in construction-related work. Asia-Pacific journal of public health / Asia-Pacific Academic Consortium for Public Health 26(2):196-202.
2. Holwerda TJ, Deeg DJ, Beekman AT, van Tilburg TG, Stek ML, et al. (2014). Feelings of loneliness, but not social isolation, predict dementia onset: results from the Amsterdam Study of the Elderly (AMSTEL). Journal of neurology, neurosurgery, and psychiatry 85(2):135-42.
3. Borah J, Dutta P, Khan SA, Mahanta J. (2013). Epidemiological concordance of Japanese encephalitis virus infection among mosquito vectors, amplifying hosts and humans in India. Epidemiology and infection 141(1):74-80.
4. KA¼per M, Rabe K, Holle D, Savidou I, Dommes P, et al. (2013). Prevalence of cardiac right left shunts in migraine: a population-based case-control study. Neurological sciences : official journal of the Italian Neurological Society and of the Italian Society of Clinical Neurophysiology 34(2):205-8.
5. Rosti-OtajA¤rvi E, HA¤mA¤lA¤inen P. (2013). Behavioural symptoms and impairments in multiple sclerosis: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Multiple sclerosis (Houndmills, Basingstoke, England) 19(1):31-45.
6. Verhagen SN, Rutten A, Meijs MF, Isgum I, Cramer MJ, et al. (2013). Relationship between myocardial bridges and reduced coronary atherosclerosis in patients with angina pectoris. International journal of cardiology 167(3):883-8.
7. Sousa D, Justo I, DomAnguez A, Manzur A, Izquierdo C, et al. (2013). Community-acquired pneumonia in immunocompromised older patients: incidence, causative organisms and outcome. Clinical microbiology and infection : the official publication of the European Society of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases 19(2):187-92.
8. Morissens M, Viart P, Tecco L, Wauthy P, Michiels S, et al. (2013). Does congenital heart disease severely jeopardise family life and pregnancies? Obstetrical history of women with congenital heart disease in a single tertiary centre. Cardiology in the young 23(1):41-6.
9. IA±igo J, GarcAa de Viedma D, Arce A, Palenque E, Herranz M, et al. (2013). Differential findings regarding molecular epidemiology of tuberculosis between two consecutive periods in the context of steady increase of immigration. Clinical microbiology and infection : the official publication of the European Society of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases 19(3):292-7.
10. Laudisio A, Marzetti E, Antonica L, Pagano F, Vetrano DL, et al. (2013). Metabolic syndrome and quality of life in the elderly: age and gender differences. European journal of nutrition 52(1):307-16.