1. A…kerman E, Larsson C, Ersson A. (2014). Clinical experience and incidence of ventilator-associated pneumonia using closed versus open suction-system. Nursing in critical care 19(1):34-41.
2. Veses AM, MartAnez-GA³mez D, GA³mez-MartAnez S, Vicente-Rodriguez G, Castillo R, et al. (2014). Physical fitness, overweight and the risk of eating disorders in adolescents. The AVENA and AFINOS studies. Pediatric obesity 9(1):1-9.
3. Hanklang S, Kaewboonchoo O, Silpasuwan P, Mungarndee SS. (2014). Musculoskeletal disorders among Thai women in construction-related work. Asia-Pacific journal of public health / Asia-Pacific Academic Consortium for Public Health 26(2):196-202.
4. Holwerda TJ, Deeg DJ, Beekman AT, van Tilburg TG, Stek ML, et al. (2014). Feelings of loneliness, but not social isolation, predict dementia onset: results from the Amsterdam Study of the Elderly (AMSTEL). Journal of neurology, neurosurgery, and psychiatry 85(2):135-42.
5. Shaban-Nejad A, Okhmatovskaia A, Izadi MT, Naderi N, Mondor L, et al. (2013). PHIO: a knowledge base for interpretation and calculation of public health indicators. Studies in health technology and informatics 192:1207.
6. Shimoyama T, Kimura K, Shibazaki K, Yamashita S, Iguchi Y, et al. (2013). Maintenance hemodialysis independently increases the risk of early death after acute intracerebral hemorrhage. Cerebrovascular diseases (Basel, Switzerland) 36(1):47-54.
7. Ciron J, GodenA¨che G, Vandamme X, Rosier MP, Sharov I, et al. (2013). Obstetrical outcome of young women with a past history of cerebral venous thrombosis. Cerebrovascular diseases (Basel, Switzerland) 36(1):55-61.
8. Leshem-Rubinow E, Vaknin A, Sherman S, Justo D. (2013). Norton scale, hospitalization length, complications, and mortality in elderly patients admitted to internal medicine departments. Gerontology 59(6):507-13.
9. Moreira RP, Villares SM, Madureira G, Mendonca BB, Bachega TA, et al. (2013). Obesity and familial predisposition are significant determining factors of an adverse metabolic profile in young patients with congenital adrenal hyperplasia. Hormone research in pÃ¦diatrics 80(2):111-8.
10. Chuang CS, Lin CL, Lin MC, Sung FC, Kao CH, et al. (2013). Migraine and risk of dementia: a nationwide retrospective cohort study. Neuroepidemiology 41(3-4):139-45.