1. Hennermann JB, Roloff S, Gellermann J, Vollmer I, Windt E, et al. (2013). Chronic kidney disease in adolescent and adult patients with phenylketonuria. Journal of inherited metabolic disease 36(5):747-56.
2. Comas J, Arcos E, Castell C, Cases A, MartAnez-Castelao A, et al. (2013). Evolution of the incidence of chronic kidney disease Stage 5 requiring renal replacement therapy in the diabetic population of Catalonia. Nephrology, dialysis, transplantation : official publication of the European Dialysis and Transplant Association - European Renal Association 28(5):1191-8.
3. Ribeiro FM, Fabris CL, Bendet I, Lugon JR. (2013). Survival of lupus patients on dialysis: a Brazilian cohort. Rheumatology (Oxford, England) 52(3):494-500.
4. Cantekin I, Tan M. (2013). The influence of music therapy on perceived stressors and anxiety levels of hemodialysis patients. Renal failure 35(1):105-9.
5. Filiopoulos V, Koutis I, Takouli L, Arvanitis D, Panagiotopoulos K, et al. (2013). Chronic kidney disease epidemiology collaboration equation accuracy in predicting peritoneal dialysis-delivered creatinine clearance. Renal failure 35(1):88-93.
6. Leermakers JJ, Bode AS, Vaidya A, van der Sande FM, Evers SM, et al. (2013). Cost-effectiveness of vascular access for haemodialysis: arteriovenous fistulas versus arteriovenous grafts. European journal of vascular and endovascular surgery : the official journal of the European Society for Vascular Surgery 45(1):84-92.
7. Nakamura-Taira N, Muranaka Y, Miwa M, Kin S, Hirai K, et al. (2013). Views of Japanese patients on the advantages and disadvantages of hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis. International urology and nephrology 45(4):1145-58.
8. Noble H, Kelly D, Hudson P. (2013). Experiences of carers supporting dying renal patients managed without dialysis. Journal of advanced nursing 69(8):1829-39.
9. Boschetti SB, Nogueira PC, Pereira AM, Fisberg M, Pestana JO, et al. (2013). Prevalence, risk factors, and consequences of overweight in children and adolescents who underwent renal transplantation--short- and medium-term analysis. Pediatric transplantation 17(1):41-7.
10. A–zker E, SaritaAY B, Vuran C, YA¶rA¼ker U, Balci Až, et al. (2013). Early initiation of peritoneal dialysis after arterial switch operations in newborn patients. Renal failure 35(2):204-9.
11. Solak Y, Yilmaz MI, Sonmez A, Saglam M, Cakir E, et al. (2013). Neutrophil to lymphocyte ratio independently predicts cardiovascular events in patients with chronic kidney disease. Clinical and experimental nephrology 17(4):532-40.
12. Joshi RR, Patil S, Rao S. (2013). Clinical and etiological profile of refractory rickets from western India. Indian journal of pediatrics 80(7):565-9.
13. MojA³n A, Ayala DE, PiA±eiro L, Otero A, Crespo JJ, et al. (2013). Comparison of ambulatory blood pressure parameters of hypertensive patients with and without chronic kidney disease. Chronobiology international 30(1-2):145-58.
14. Yuste C, GarcAa De Vinuesa S, Goicoechea M, Barraca D, Panizo N, et al. (2013). [Vitamin D deficiency in a Spanish cohort of patients with chronic kidney disease]. Medicina clÃnica 141(8):338-42.
15. Wong G, Li MW, Howard K, Hua DK, Chapman JR, et al. (2013). Health benefits and costs of screening for colorectal cancer in people on dialysis or who have received a kidney transplant. Nephrology, dialysis, transplantation : official publication of the European Dialysis and Transplant Association - European Renal Association 28(4):917-26.
16. Kunimura A, Amano T, Uetani T, Harada K, Yoshida T, et al. (2013). Prognostic impact of concurrence of metabolic syndrome and chronic kidney disease in patients undergoing coronary intervention: Involvement of coronary plaque composition. Journal of cardiology 61(3):189-95.
17. Inai H, Kawai K, Ikeda A, Ando S, Kimura T, et al. (2013). Risk factors for chronic kidney disease after chemotherapy for testicular cancer. International journal of urology : official journal of the Japanese Urological Association 20(7):716-22.
18. Utsumi T, Kawamura K, Imamoto T, Nagano H, Tanaka T, et al. (2013). Preoperative masked renal damage in Japanese patients with primary aldosteronism: identification of predictors for chronic kidney disease manifested after adrenalectomy. International journal of urology : official journal of the Japanese Urological Association 20(7):685-91.
19. Bovio G, Montagna G, Brazzo S, Piazza V, Segagni S, et al. (2013). Energy balance in haemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis patients assessed by a 7-day weighed food diary and a portable armband device. Journal of human nutrition and dietetics : the official journal of the British Dietetic Association 26(3):276-85.
20. Vasko R, MA¼ller GA, Ratliff BB, Jung K, Gauczinski S, et al. (2013). Clinical judgment is the most important element in overhydration assessment of chronic hemodialysis patients. Clinical and experimental nephrology 17(4):563-8.
21. Kong X, Ma Y, Chen J, Luo Q, Yu X, et al. (2013). Evaluation of the Chronic Kidney Disease Epidemiology Collaboration equation for estimating glomerular filtration rate in the Chinese population. Nephrology, dialysis, transplantation : official publication of the European Dialysis and Transplant Association - European Renal Association 28(3):641-51.
22. Ksiazek A, Klosowska J, Sygulla K, Adamczyk P, Ziora K, et al. (2013). Arterial hypertension and progression of chronic kidney disease in children during 10-year ambulatory observation. Clinical and experimental hypertension (New York, N.Y. : 1993) 35(6):424-9.
23. Urstad KH, Wahl AK, Andersen MH, A˜yen O, Hagen KB, et al. (2013). Limited evidence for the effectiveness of educational interventions for renal transplant recipients. Results from a systematic review of controlled clinical trials. Patient education and counseling 90(2):147-54.
24. Tatar E, Kircelli F, Ok E. (2013). The contribution of thyroid dysfunction on cardiovascular disease in patients with chronic kidney disease. Atherosclerosis 227(1):26-31.
25. Sayed SA, Abu-Aisha H, Ahmed ME, Elamin S. (2013). Effect of the patient''s knowledge on peritonitis rates in peritoneal dialysis. Peritoneal dialysis international : journal of the International Society for Peritoneal Dialysis 33(4):362-6.