1. Schiffl H, Lang SM. (2013). Severe acute hypophosphatemia during renal replacement therapy adversely affects outcome of critically ill patients with acute kidney injury. International urology and nephrology 45(1):191-7.
2. Fraser N, Lyon PC, Williams AR, Christian MT, Shenoy MU, et al. (2013). Native nephrectomy in pediatric transplantation--less is more! Journal of pediatric urology 9(1):84-9.
3. Hellegering J, Visser J, Kloke HJ, D''Ancona FC, Hoitsma AJ, et al. (2013). Poor early graft function impairs long-term outcome in living donor kidney transplantation. World journal of urology 31(4):901-6.
4. Tam GM, Yan BP, Shetty SV, Lam YY. (2013). Transcatheter renal artery sympathetic denervation for resistant hypertension: an old paradigm revisited. International journal of cardiology 164(3):277-81.
5. Ibrahim N, Wong IC, Patey S, Tomlin S, Sinha MD, et al. (2013). Drug-related problem in children with chronic kidney disease. Pediatric nephrology (Berlin, Germany) 28(1):25-31.
6. Wang IK, Kung PT, Kuo WY, Tsai WC, Chang YC, et al. (2013). Impact of dialysis modality on the survival of end-stage renal disease patients with or without cardiovascular disease. Journal of nephrology 26(2):331-41.
7. Theofilou P. (2013). Association of insomnia symptoms with kidney disease quality of life reported by patients on maintenance dialysis. Psychology, health & medicine 18(1):70-8.
8. du Cheyron D, Terzi N, Seguin A, Valette X, Prevost F, et al. (2013). Use of online blood volume and blood temperature monitoring during haemodialysis in critically ill patients with acute kidney injury: a single-centre randomized controlled trial. Nephrology, dialysis, transplantation : official publication of the European Dialysis and Transplant Association - European Renal Association 28(2):430-7.
9. Jung JW, Yoon MH, Lee SW, Chin HS. (2013). Effect of hemodialysis (HD) on intraocular pressure, ocular surface, and macular change in patients with chronic renal failure. Effect of hemodialysis on the ophthalmologic findings. Graefe''s archive for clinical and experimental ophthalmology = Albrecht von Graefes Archiv fÃ¼r klinische und experimentelle Ophthalmologie 251(1):153-62.
10. Teratani G, Awano S, Soh I, Yoshida A, Kinoshita N, et al. (2013). Oral health in patients on haemodialysis for diabetic nephropathy and chronic glomerulonephritis. Clinical oral investigations 17(2):483-9.
11. Nagashima M, Hagiwara N, Koyanagi R, Yamaguchi J, Takagi A, et al. (2013). Chronic kidney disease and long-term outcomes of myocardial infarction. International journal of cardiology 167(6):2490-5.
12. Tong A, Wong G, Hodson E, Walker RG, Tjaden L, et al. (2013). Adolescent views on transition in diabetes and nephrology. European journal of pediatrics 172(3):293-304.
13. Okuno S, Ishimura E, Tsuboniwa N, Norimine K, Yamakawa K, et al. (2013). Significant inverse relationship between serum undercarboxylated osteocalcin and glycemic control in maintenance hemodialysis patients. Osteoporosis international : a journal established as result of cooperation between the European Foundation for Osteoporosis and the National Osteoporosis Foundation of the USA 24(2):605-12.
14. Yu ZX, Wang XZ, Guo RJ, Zhong ZX, Zhou YL, et al. (2013). Comparison of ultrasound echo-tracking technology and pulse wave velocity for measuring carotid elasticity among hemodialysis patients. Hemodialysis international. International Symposium on Home Hemodialysis 17(1):19-23.
15. Karnabatidis D, Kitrou P, Spiliopoulos S, Katsanos K, Diamantopoulos A, et al. (2013). Stent-grafts versus angioplasty and/or bare metal stents for failing arteriovenous grafts: a cross-over longitudinal study. Journal of nephrology 26(2):389-95.
16. Wells F, Ritchie D, McPherson AC. (2013). ''It is life threatening but I don''t mind''. A qualitative study using photo elicitation interviews to explore adolescents'' experiences of renal replacement therapies. Child: care, health and development 39(4):602-12.
17. Khalil ES, Mohamed EI, Khalil GI, Sallam SM, Mohamed SS, et al. (2013). Effects of sleep disordered breathing on functional capacity and quality of life in chronic kidney disease Egyptian patients. Sleep & breathing = Schlaf & Atmung 17(2):621-8.
18. Hajhosseiny R, Khavandi K, Goldsmith DJ. (2013). Cardiovascular disease in chronic kidney disease: untying the Gordian knot. International journal of clinical practice 67(1):14-31.
19. Griva K, Ng HJ, Loei J, Mooppil N, McBain H, et al. (2013). Managing treatment for end-stage renal disease--a qualitative study exploring cultural perspectives on facilitators and barriers to treatment adherence. Psychology & health 28(1):13-29.
20. Poppe C, Crombez G, Hanoulle I, Vogelaers D, Petrovic M, et al. (2013). Improving quality of life in patients with chronic kidney disease: influence of acceptance and personality. Nephrology, dialysis, transplantation : official publication of the European Dialysis and Transplant Association - European Renal Association 28(1):116-21.
21. Dong J, Luo S, Xu R, Chen Y, Xu Y, et al. (2013). Clinical characteristics and outcomes of "silent" and "non-silent" peritonitis in patients on peritoneal dialysis. Peritoneal dialysis international : journal of the International Society for Peritoneal Dialysis 33(1):28-37.
22. Pang WF, Kwan BC, Chow KM, Leung CB, Li PK, et al. (2013). Predicting 12-month mortality for peritoneal dialysis patients using the "surprise" question. Peritoneal dialysis international : journal of the International Society for Peritoneal Dialysis 33(1):60-6.
23. Bernard L, Mendelssohn D, Dunn E, Hutchison C, Grima DT, et al. (2013). A modeled economic evaluation of sevelamer for treatment of hyperphosphatemia associated with chronic kidney disease among patients on dialysis in the United Kingdom. Journal of medical economics 16(1):1-9.
24. Rees L, Jones H. (2013). Nutritional management and growth in children with chronic kidney disease. Pediatric nephrology (Berlin, Germany) 28(4):527-36.
25. Langone A, Doria C, Greenstein S, Narayanan M, Ueda K, et al. (2013). Does reduction in mycophenolic acid dose compromise efficacy regardless of tacrolimus exposure level? An analysis of prospective data from the Mycophenolic Renal Transplant (MORE) Registry. Clinical transplantation 27(1):15-24.