Home > Database > Index
1. Shroff R, DA©gi A, Kerti A, Kis E, CseprekA¡l O, et al. (2013). Cardiovascular risk assessment in children with chronic kidney disease. Pediatric nephrology (Berlin, Germany) 28(6):875-84.
2. Thomas R, Panackal C, John M, Joshi H, Mathai S, et al. (2013). Gastrointestinal complications in patients with chronic kidney disease--a 5-year retrospective study from a tertiary referral center. Renal failure 35(1):49-55.
3. Ozkok A, Akpinar TS, Tufan F, Kanitez NA, Uysal M, et al. (2013). Clinical characteristics and predictors of progression of chronic kidney disease in autosomal dominant polycystic kidney disease: a single center experience. Clinical and experimental nephrology 17(3):345-51.
4. Lei CC, Lee PH, Hsu YC, Chang HY, Tung CW, et al. (2013). Educational intervention in CKD retards disease progression and reduces medical costs for patients with stage 5 CKD. Renal failure 35(1):9-16.
5. Crespo JJ, PiA±eiro L, Otero A, CastiA±eira C, RAos MT, et al. (2013). Administration-time-dependent effects of hypertension treatment on ambulatory blood pressure in patients with chronic kidney disease. Chronobiology international 30(1-2):159-75.
6. Kaya Y, Ozturkeri OA, Benli US, Colak T. (2013). Evaluation of the cognitive functions in patients with chronic renal failure before and after renal transplantation. Acta neurologica Belgica 113(2):147-55.
7. Moody WE, Edwards NC, Chue CD, Ferro CJ, Townend JN, et al. (2013). Arterial disease in chronic kidney disease. Heart (British Cardiac Society) 99(6):365-72.
8. Boerr E, Anders M, Mella J, QuiA±onez E, Goldaracena N, et al. (2013). [Cost analysis of liver transplantation in a community hospital: association with the Model for End-stage Liver Disease, a prognostic index to prioritize the most severe patients]. GastroenterologÃa y hepatologÃa 36(1):1-6.
9. Hothi DK, Stronach L, Harvey E. (2013). Home haemodialysis. Pediatric nephrology (Berlin, Germany) 28(5):721-30.
10. Jansen DL, Heijmans MJ, Rijken M, Spreeuwenberg P, Grootendorst DC, et al. (2013). Illness perceptions and treatment perceptions of patients with chronic kidney disease: different phases, different perceptions? British journal of health psychology 18(2):244-62.
11. Hennermann JB, Roloff S, Gellermann J, Vollmer I, Windt E, et al. (2013). Chronic kidney disease in adolescent and adult patients with phenylketonuria. Journal of inherited metabolic disease 36(5):747-56.
12. Comas J, Arcos E, Castell C, Cases A, MartAnez-Castelao A, et al. (2013). Evolution of the incidence of chronic kidney disease Stage 5 requiring renal replacement therapy in the diabetic population of Catalonia. Nephrology, dialysis, transplantation : official publication of the European Dialysis and Transplant Association - European Renal Association 28(5):1191-8.
13. Ribeiro FM, Fabris CL, Bendet I, Lugon JR. (2013). Survival of lupus patients on dialysis: a Brazilian cohort. Rheumatology (Oxford, England) 52(3):494-500.
14. Cantekin I, Tan M. (2013). The influence of music therapy on perceived stressors and anxiety levels of hemodialysis patients. Renal failure 35(1):105-9.
15. Filiopoulos V, Koutis I, Takouli L, Arvanitis D, Panagiotopoulos K, et al. (2013). Chronic kidney disease epidemiology collaboration equation accuracy in predicting peritoneal dialysis-delivered creatinine clearance. Renal failure 35(1):88-93.
16. Leermakers JJ, Bode AS, Vaidya A, van der Sande FM, Evers SM, et al. (2013). Cost-effectiveness of vascular access for haemodialysis: arteriovenous fistulas versus arteriovenous grafts. European journal of vascular and endovascular surgery : the official journal of the European Society for Vascular Surgery 45(1):84-92.
17. Nakamura-Taira N, Muranaka Y, Miwa M, Kin S, Hirai K, et al. (2013). Views of Japanese patients on the advantages and disadvantages of hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis. International urology and nephrology 45(4):1145-58.
18. Noble H, Kelly D, Hudson P. (2013). Experiences of carers supporting dying renal patients managed without dialysis. Journal of advanced nursing 69(8):1829-39.
19. Boschetti SB, Nogueira PC, Pereira AM, Fisberg M, Pestana JO, et al. (2013). Prevalence, risk factors, and consequences of overweight in children and adolescents who underwent renal transplantation--short- and medium-term analysis. Pediatric transplantation 17(1):41-7.
20. A–zker E, SaritaAY B, Vuran C, YA¶rA¼ker U, Balci Až, et al. (2013). Early initiation of peritoneal dialysis after arterial switch operations in newborn patients. Renal failure 35(2):204-9.
21. Solak Y, Yilmaz MI, Sonmez A, Saglam M, Cakir E, et al. (2013). Neutrophil to lymphocyte ratio independently predicts cardiovascular events in patients with chronic kidney disease. Clinical and experimental nephrology 17(4):532-40.
22. Joshi RR, Patil S, Rao S. (2013). Clinical and etiological profile of refractory rickets from western India. Indian journal of pediatrics 80(7):565-9.
23. MojA³n A, Ayala DE, PiA±eiro L, Otero A, Crespo JJ, et al. (2013). Comparison of ambulatory blood pressure parameters of hypertensive patients with and without chronic kidney disease. Chronobiology international 30(1-2):145-58.
24. Yuste C, GarcAa De Vinuesa S, Goicoechea M, Barraca D, Panizo N, et al. (2013). [Vitamin D deficiency in a Spanish cohort of patients with chronic kidney disease]. Medicina clÃnica 141(8):338-42.
25. Wong G, Li MW, Howard K, Hua DK, Chapman JR, et al. (2013). Health benefits and costs of screening for colorectal cancer in people on dialysis or who have received a kidney transplant. Nephrology, dialysis, transplantation : official publication of the European Dialysis and Transplant Association - European Renal Association 28(4):917-26.