Home > Database > Index
1. Shimoyama T, Kimura K, Shibazaki K, Yamashita S, Iguchi Y, et al. (2013). Maintenance hemodialysis independently increases the risk of early death after acute intracerebral hemorrhage. Cerebrovascular diseases (Basel, Switzerland) 36(1):47-54.
2. Kim HR, Kim SH, Han MJ, Yoon YS, Oh DJ, et al. (2013). The ratio of osteoprotegerin to fetuin-a is independently associated with vascular stiffness in hemodialysis patients. Nephron. Clinical practice 123(3-4):165-72.
3. Ermeidi E, Balafa O, Spanos G, Zikou A, Argyropoulou M, et al. (2013). Posterior reversible encephalopathy syndrome: a noteworthy syndrome in end-stage renal disease patients. Nephron. Clinical practice 123(3-4):180-4.
4. CorrAªa RR, Machado JR, da Silva MV, Helmo FR, GuimarA£es CS, et al. (2013). The importance of C4d in biopsies of kidney transplant recipients. Clinical & developmental immunology 2013:678180.
5. Rugale C, Du Cailar G, Fesler P, Ribstein J, Mourad G, et al. (2013). Effect of early stage kidney disease on cardiac mass: comparison to post-donation renal function. American journal of nephrology 38(2):168-73.
6. Stojanovic D, Cvetkovic T, Stojanovic M, Bojanic V, Stefanovic N, et al. (2013). Crosstalk of inflammatory mediators and lipid parameters as early markers of renal dysfunction in stable renal transplant recipients with regard to immunosuppression. Annals of transplantation : quarterly of the Polish Transplantation Society 18:414-23.
7. Untas A, Chauveau P, DuprA©-Goudable C, Kolko A, Lakdja F, et al. (2013). The effects of hypnosis on anxiety, depression, fatigue, and sleepiness in people undergoing hemodialysis: a clinical report. The International journal of clinical and experimental hypnosis 61(4):475-83.
8. Guo YN, Wang Z, Lu J. (2013). The relationship between children kidney diseases and adult ESRD--an epidemiological investigation of 700 cases. Renal failure 35(10):1353-7.
9. Eleftheriadis T, Pissas G, Remoundou M, Antoniadi G, Liakopoulos V, et al. (2013). Increased visfatin in hemodialysis patients is associated with decreased demands for recombinant human erythropoietin. Renal failure 35(10):1399-403.
10. Ochi A, Ishimura E, Tsujimoto Y, Kakiya R, Tabata T, et al. (2013). Hair magnesium, but not serum magnesium, is associated with left ventricular wall thickness in hemodialysis patients. Circulation journal : official journal of the Japanese Circulation Society 77(12):3029-36.
11. Matsumoto M, Kashima S, Ogawa T, Takeuchi K. (2013). Do rural and remote areas really have limited accessibility to health care? Geographic analysis of dialysis patients in Hiroshima, Japan. Rural and remote health 13(3):2507.
12. Potier J, Le Roy F, Faucon JP, BesseliA¨vre T, Renaudineau E, et al. (2013). Elevated removal of middle molecules without significant albumin loss with mixed-dilution hemodiafiltration for patients unable to provide sufficient blood flow rates. Blood purification 36(2):78-83.
13. Janda K, Aksamit D, Krzanowski M, Kuzniewski M, SuA‚owicz W, et al. (2013). [Evaluation of the interdependence between homocystein and folic acid levels in patients after kidney transplantation during a 2 year observation period]. PrzeglaÌ§d lekarski 70(4):175-9.
14. Januszko-Giergielewicz B, Kubiak M, GromadziA„ski L. (2013). [The role of combination therapy in the management of hypertension in patients with chronic kidney disease]. PrzeglaÌ§d lekarski 70(4):199-204.
15. do Sameiro-Faria M, Ribeiro S, Rocha-Pereira P, Fernandes J, Reis F, et al. (2013). Body mass index and resistance to recombinant human erythropoietin therapy in maintenance hemodialysis patients. Renal failure 35(10):1392-8.
16. Alramly M, Darawad MW, Khalil AA. (2013). Slowing the progression of chronic kidney disease: comparison between predialysis and dialysis in Jordanian patients. Renal failure 35(10):1348-52.
17. Saner FH, Gieseler RK, AkA±z H, Canbay A, GA¶rlinger K, et al. (2013). Delicate balance of bleeding and thrombosis in end-stage liver disease and liver transplantation. Digestion 88(3):135-44.
18. Teng L, Wang C, Li J. (2013). Long-term outcome of simultaneous or staged urinary diversion and kidney transplantation. Urologia internationalis 91(3):310-4.
19. Dasgupta I, Shroff R, Bennett-Jones D, McVeigh G, , et al. (2013). Management of hyperphosphataemia in chronic kidney disease: summary of National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (NICE) guideline. Nephron. Clinical practice 124(1-2):1-9.
20. Mikolasevic I, Racki S, Bubic I, Jelic I, Stimac D, et al. (2013). Chronic kidney disease and nonalcoholic Fatty liver disease proven by transient elastography. Kidney & blood pressure research 37(4-5):305-10.
21. Asano M, Thumma J, Oguchi K, Pisoni RL, Akizawa T, et al. (2013). Vascular access care and treatment practices associated with outcomes of arteriovenous fistula: international comparisons from the Dialysis Outcomes and Practice Patterns Study. Nephron. Clinical practice 124(1-2):23-30.
22. Chen FK, Sun XF, Zhang D, Cui SY, Chen XM, et al. (2013). Glycated albumin may be a choice, but not an alternative marker of glycated hemoglobin for glycemic control assessment in diabetic patients undergoing maintenance hemodialysis. Chinese medical journal 126(17):3295-300.
23. Quiroga B, Villaverde M, Abad S, Vega A, Reque J, et al. (2013). Diastolic dysfunction and high levels of new cardiac biomarkers as risk factors for cardiovascular events and mortality in hemodialysis patients. Blood purification 36(2):98-106.
24. Tsuchimoto A, Masutani K, Haruyama N, Nagata M, Noguchi H, et al. (2013). Renal interstitial fibrosis in 0-hour biopsy as a predictor of post-transplant anemia. American journal of nephrology 38(4):267-74.
25. Chien CC, Sun YM, Wang JJ, Chu CC, Lu CL, et al. (2013). Increased risk of mortality among haemodialysis patients with or without prior stroke: a nationwide population-based study in Taiwan. The Indian journal of medical research 138:232-8.