1. Shimoyama T, Kimura K, Shibazaki K, Yamashita S, Iguchi Y, et al. (2013). Maintenance hemodialysis independently increases the risk of early death after acute intracerebral hemorrhage. Cerebrovascular diseases (Basel, Switzerland) 36(1):47-54.
2. Kim HR, Kim SH, Han MJ, Yoon YS, Oh DJ, et al. (2013). The ratio of osteoprotegerin to fetuin-a is independently associated with vascular stiffness in hemodialysis patients. Nephron. Clinical practice 123(3-4):165-72.
3. Ermeidi E, Balafa O, Spanos G, Zikou A, Argyropoulou M, et al. (2013). Posterior reversible encephalopathy syndrome: a noteworthy syndrome in end-stage renal disease patients. Nephron. Clinical practice 123(3-4):180-4.
4. CorrAŞa RR, Machado JR, da Silva MV, Helmo FR, GuimarA£es CS, et al. (2013). The importance of C4d in biopsies of kidney transplant recipients. Clinical & developmental immunology 2013:678180.
5. Rugale C, Du Cailar G, Fesler P, Ribstein J, Mourad G, et al. (2013). Effect of early stage kidney disease on cardiac mass: comparison to post-donation renal function. American journal of nephrology 38(2):168-73.
6. Stojanovic D, Cvetkovic T, Stojanovic M, Bojanic V, Stefanovic N, et al. (2013). Crosstalk of inflammatory mediators and lipid parameters as early markers of renal dysfunction in stable renal transplant recipients with regard to immunosuppression. Annals of transplantation : quarterly of the Polish Transplantation Society 18:414-23.
7. Untas A, Chauveau P, DuprAİ-Goudable C, Kolko A, Lakdja F, et al. (2013). The effects of hypnosis on anxiety, depression, fatigue, and sleepiness in people undergoing hemodialysis: a clinical report. The International journal of clinical and experimental hypnosis 61(4):475-83.
8. Guo YN, Wang Z, Lu J. (2013). The relationship between children kidney diseases and adult ESRD--an epidemiological investigation of 700 cases. Renal failure 35(10):1353-7.
9. Eleftheriadis T, Pissas G, Remoundou M, Antoniadi G, Liakopoulos V, et al. (2013). Increased visfatin in hemodialysis patients is associated with decreased demands for recombinant human erythropoietin. Renal failure 35(10):1399-403.
10. Ochi A, Ishimura E, Tsujimoto Y, Kakiya R, Tabata T, et al. (2013). Hair magnesium, but not serum magnesium, is associated with left ventricular wall thickness in hemodialysis patients. Circulation journal : official journal of the Japanese Circulation Society 77(12):3029-36.