1. Theofilou P. (2013). Association of insomnia symptoms with kidney disease quality of life reported by patients on maintenance dialysis. Psychology, health & medicine 18(1):70-8.
2. du Cheyron D, Terzi N, Seguin A, Valette X, Prevost F, et al. (2013). Use of online blood volume and blood temperature monitoring during haemodialysis in critically ill patients with acute kidney injury: a single-centre randomized controlled trial. Nephrology, dialysis, transplantation : official publication of the European Dialysis and Transplant Association - European Renal Association 28(2):430-7.
3. Jung JW, Yoon MH, Lee SW, Chin HS. (2013). Effect of hemodialysis (HD) on intraocular pressure, ocular surface, and macular change in patients with chronic renal failure. Effect of hemodialysis on the ophthalmologic findings. Graefe''s archive for clinical and experimental ophthalmology = Albrecht von Graefes Archiv fÃ¼r klinische und experimentelle Ophthalmologie 251(1):153-62.
4. Teratani G, Awano S, Soh I, Yoshida A, Kinoshita N, et al. (2013). Oral health in patients on haemodialysis for diabetic nephropathy and chronic glomerulonephritis. Clinical oral investigations 17(2):483-9.
5. Nagashima M, Hagiwara N, Koyanagi R, Yamaguchi J, Takagi A, et al. (2013). Chronic kidney disease and long-term outcomes of myocardial infarction. International journal of cardiology 167(6):2490-5.
6. Tong A, Wong G, Hodson E, Walker RG, Tjaden L, et al. (2013). Adolescent views on transition in diabetes and nephrology. European journal of pediatrics 172(3):293-304.
7. Okuno S, Ishimura E, Tsuboniwa N, Norimine K, Yamakawa K, et al. (2013). Significant inverse relationship between serum undercarboxylated osteocalcin and glycemic control in maintenance hemodialysis patients. Osteoporosis international : a journal established as result of cooperation between the European Foundation for Osteoporosis and the National Osteoporosis Foundation of the USA 24(2):605-12.
8. Yu ZX, Wang XZ, Guo RJ, Zhong ZX, Zhou YL, et al. (2013). Comparison of ultrasound echo-tracking technology and pulse wave velocity for measuring carotid elasticity among hemodialysis patients. Hemodialysis international. International Symposium on Home Hemodialysis 17(1):19-23.
9. Karnabatidis D, Kitrou P, Spiliopoulos S, Katsanos K, Diamantopoulos A, et al. (2013). Stent-grafts versus angioplasty and/or bare metal stents for failing arteriovenous grafts: a cross-over longitudinal study. Journal of nephrology 26(2):389-95.
10. Wells F, Ritchie D, McPherson AC. (2013). ''It is life threatening but I don''t mind''. A qualitative study using photo elicitation interviews to explore adolescents'' experiences of renal replacement therapies. Child: care, health and development 39(4):602-12.