1. Schiffl H, Lang SM. (2013). Severe acute hypophosphatemia during renal replacement therapy adversely affects outcome of critically ill patients with acute kidney injury. International urology and nephrology 45(1):191-7.
2. Fraser N, Lyon PC, Williams AR, Christian MT, Shenoy MU, et al. (2013). Native nephrectomy in pediatric transplantation--less is more! Journal of pediatric urology 9(1):84-9.
3. Hellegering J, Visser J, Kloke HJ, D''Ancona FC, Hoitsma AJ, et al. (2013). Poor early graft function impairs long-term outcome in living donor kidney transplantation. World journal of urology 31(4):901-6.
4. Tam GM, Yan BP, Shetty SV, Lam YY. (2013). Transcatheter renal artery sympathetic denervation for resistant hypertension: an old paradigm revisited. International journal of cardiology 164(3):277-81.
5. Ibrahim N, Wong IC, Patey S, Tomlin S, Sinha MD, et al. (2013). Drug-related problem in children with chronic kidney disease. Pediatric nephrology (Berlin, Germany) 28(1):25-31.
6. Wang IK, Kung PT, Kuo WY, Tsai WC, Chang YC, et al. (2013). Impact of dialysis modality on the survival of end-stage renal disease patients with or without cardiovascular disease. Journal of nephrology 26(2):331-41.
7. Theofilou P. (2013). Association of insomnia symptoms with kidney disease quality of life reported by patients on maintenance dialysis. Psychology, health & medicine 18(1):70-8.
8. du Cheyron D, Terzi N, Seguin A, Valette X, Prevost F, et al. (2013). Use of online blood volume and blood temperature monitoring during haemodialysis in critically ill patients with acute kidney injury: a single-centre randomized controlled trial. Nephrology, dialysis, transplantation : official publication of the European Dialysis and Transplant Association - European Renal Association 28(2):430-7.
9. Jung JW, Yoon MH, Lee SW, Chin HS. (2013). Effect of hemodialysis (HD) on intraocular pressure, ocular surface, and macular change in patients with chronic renal failure. Effect of hemodialysis on the ophthalmologic findings. Graefe''s archive for clinical and experimental ophthalmology = Albrecht von Graefes Archiv fÃ¼r klinische und experimentelle Ophthalmologie 251(1):153-62.
10. Teratani G, Awano S, Soh I, Yoshida A, Kinoshita N, et al. (2013). Oral health in patients on haemodialysis for diabetic nephropathy and chronic glomerulonephritis. Clinical oral investigations 17(2):483-9.