1. Shroff R, DAİgi A, Kerti A, Kis E, CseprekAĦl O, et al. (2013). Cardiovascular risk assessment in children with chronic kidney disease. Pediatric nephrology (Berlin, Germany) 28(6):875-84.
2. Thomas R, Panackal C, John M, Joshi H, Mathai S, et al. (2013). Gastrointestinal complications in patients with chronic kidney disease--a 5-year retrospective study from a tertiary referral center. Renal failure 35(1):49-55.
3. Ozkok A, Akpinar TS, Tufan F, Kanitez NA, Uysal M, et al. (2013). Clinical characteristics and predictors of progression of chronic kidney disease in autosomal dominant polycystic kidney disease: a single center experience. Clinical and experimental nephrology 17(3):345-51.
4. Lei CC, Lee PH, Hsu YC, Chang HY, Tung CW, et al. (2013). Educational intervention in CKD retards disease progression and reduces medical costs for patients with stage 5 CKD. Renal failure 35(1):9-16.
5. Crespo JJ, PiAħeiro L, Otero A, CastiAħeira C, RAos MT, et al. (2013). Administration-time-dependent effects of hypertension treatment on ambulatory blood pressure in patients with chronic kidney disease. Chronobiology international 30(1-2):159-75.
6. Kaya Y, Ozturkeri OA, Benli US, Colak T. (2013). Evaluation of the cognitive functions in patients with chronic renal failure before and after renal transplantation. Acta neurologica Belgica 113(2):147-55.
7. Moody WE, Edwards NC, Chue CD, Ferro CJ, Townend JN, et al. (2013). Arterial disease in chronic kidney disease. Heart (British Cardiac Society) 99(6):365-72.
8. Boerr E, Anders M, Mella J, QuiAħonez E, Goldaracena N, et al. (2013). [Cost analysis of liver transplantation in a community hospital: association with the Model for End-stage Liver Disease, a prognostic index to prioritize the most severe patients]. GastroenterologÃa y hepatologÃa 36(1):1-6.
9. Hothi DK, Stronach L, Harvey E. (2013). Home haemodialysis. Pediatric nephrology (Berlin, Germany) 28(5):721-30.
10. Jansen DL, Heijmans MJ, Rijken M, Spreeuwenberg P, Grootendorst DC, et al. (2013). Illness perceptions and treatment perceptions of patients with chronic kidney disease: different phases, different perceptions? British journal of health psychology 18(2):244-62.