1. Wang SS, Feng L, Qiao FY, Lv JJ. (2013). Functional variant in methionine synthase reductase decreases the risk of Down syndrome in China. The journal of obstetrics and gynaecology research 39(2):511-5.
2. Stores G, Stores R. (2013). Sleep disorders and their clinical significance in children with Down syndrome. Developmental medicine and child neurology 55(2):126-30.
3. Yanikkerem E, Ay S, CiftAži AY, Ustgorul S, Goker A, et al. (2013). A survey of the awareness, use and attitudes of women towards Down syndrome screening. Journal of clinical nursing 22(11-12):1748-58.
4. Muranjan MN, Budyal SR, Shah HR. (2013). Are Indian parents of children with Down syndrome engaged in the blame game? Indian journal of pediatrics 80(7):560-4.
5. Vimercati SL, Galli M, Rigoldi C, Albertini G. (2013). Obstacle avoidance in Down syndrome. Journal of electromyography and kinesiology : official journal of the International Society of Electrophysiological Kinesiology 23(2):483-9.
6. Weksler ME, Szabo P, Relkin NR, Reidenberg MM, Weksler BB, et al. (2013). Alzheimer''s disease and Down''s syndrome: treating two paths to dementia. Autoimmunity reviews 12(6):670-3.
7. Bangsgaard L, Tabor A. (2013). Do pregnant women and their partners make an informed choice about first trimester risk assessment for Down syndrome, and are they satisfied with the choice? Prenatal diagnosis 33(2):146-52.
8. Vimercati SL, Galli M, Rigoldi C, Ancillao A, Albertini G, et al. (2013). Motor strategies and motor programs during an arm tapping task in adults with Down Syndrome. Experimental brain research 225(3):333-8.
9. Aghaji AE, Lawrence L, Ezegwui I, Onwasigwe E, Okoye O, et al. (2013). Unmet visual needs of children with Down syndrome in an African population: implications for visual and cognitive development. European journal of ophthalmology 23(3):394-8.
10. Breckenridge K, Braddick O, Anker S, Woodhouse M, Atkinson J, et al. (2013). Attention in Williams syndrome and Down''s syndrome: performance on the new early childhood attention battery. The British journal of developmental psychology 31(Pt 2):257-69.