1. Jansen J, Rozeboom W, Penning C, Evenhuis HM. (2013). Prevalence and incidence of myocardial infarction and cerebrovascular accident in ageing persons with intellectual disability. Journal of intellectual disability research : JIDR 57(7):681-5.
2. Moss J, Richards C, Nelson L, Oliver C. (2013). Prevalence of autism spectrum disorder symptomatology and related behavioural characteristics in individuals with Down syndrome. Autism : the international journal of research and practice 17(4):390-404.
3. Loane M, Morris JK, Addor MC, Arriola L, Budd J, et al. (2013). Twenty-year trends in the prevalence of Down syndrome and other trisomies in Europe: impact of maternal age and prenatal screening. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 21(1):27-33.
4. Terblanche E, Boer PH. (2013). The functional fitness capacity of adults with Down syndrome in South Africa. Journal of intellectual disability research : JIDR 57(9):826-36.
5. Wang SS, Feng L, Qiao FY, Lv JJ. (2013). Functional variant in methionine synthase reductase decreases the risk of Down syndrome in China. The journal of obstetrics and gynaecology research 39(2):511-5.
6. Stores G, Stores R. (2013). Sleep disorders and their clinical significance in children with Down syndrome. Developmental medicine and child neurology 55(2):126-30.
7. Yanikkerem E, Ay S, CiftAži AY, Ustgorul S, Goker A, et al. (2013). A survey of the awareness, use and attitudes of women towards Down syndrome screening. Journal of clinical nursing 22(11-12):1748-58.
8. Muranjan MN, Budyal SR, Shah HR. (2013). Are Indian parents of children with Down syndrome engaged in the blame game? Indian journal of pediatrics 80(7):560-4.
9. Vimercati SL, Galli M, Rigoldi C, Albertini G. (2013). Obstacle avoidance in Down syndrome. Journal of electromyography and kinesiology : official journal of the International Society of Electrophysiological Kinesiology 23(2):483-9.
10. Weksler ME, Szabo P, Relkin NR, Reidenberg MM, Weksler BB, et al. (2013). Alzheimer''s disease and Down''s syndrome: treating two paths to dementia. Autoimmunity reviews 12(6):670-3.