1. Gonzalez-Aguero A, Vicente-Rodriguez G, Gomez-Cabello A, Ara I, et al. (2012
). [A 21-week bone deposition promoting exercise programme increases bone mass in young people with Down syndrome.]. Developmental Medicine and Child Neurology 54(6):552-6.
2. Lanfranchi S, Vianello R. (2012
). [Stress, locus of control, and family cohesion and adaptability in parents of children with Down, Williams, Fragile X, and Prader-Willi syndromes.]. American Journal on Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities 117(3):207-24.
3. Buyukkale G, Cetinkaya M, Akcay A, Payasli M, et al. (2012
). [Transient leukemia-associated pericardial tamponade in a neonate with Down syndrome.]. Pediatric Hematology and Oncology 29(4):386-8.
4. Schoonen M, Wildschut H, Essink-Bot ML, Peters I, et al. (2012
). [The provision of information and informed decision-making on prenatal screening for Down syndrome: a questionnaire- and register-based survey in a non-selected population.]. Patient Education and Counseling 87(3):351-9.
5. McKinlay A, McLellan T, Daffue C. (2012
). [The invisible brain injury: the importance of identifying deficits following brain injury in children with intellectual disability.]. NeuroRehabilitation 30(3):183-7.
6. Stancliffe RJ, Lakin KC, Larson SA, Engler J, et al. (2012
). [Demographic characteristics, health conditions, and residential service use in adults with Down syndrome in 25 U.S. states.]. Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities 50(2):92-108.
7. Pillay D, Girdler S, Collins M, Leonard H. (2012
). ["It's not what you were expecting, but it's still a beautiful journey": the experience of mothers of children with Down syndrome.]. Disability and Rehabilitation 34(18):1501-10.
8. Mou X, Wu Y, Cao H, Meng Q, et al. (2012
). [Generation of disease-specific induced pluripotent stem cells from patients with different karyotypes of Down syndrome.]. Stem Cell Research and Therapy 3(2):14.
9. Mohler H. (2012
). [Cognitive enhancement by pharmacological and behavioral interventions: the murine Down syndrome model.]. Biochemical Pharmacology 84(8):994-9.
10. Mishra A, Pendharkar H, Jayadaevan ER, Bodhey N. (2012
). [Anomalous origins of bilateral vertebral arteries in a child with Down syndrome and Moyamoya disease. A case report.]. Interventional Neuroradiology 18(3):259-63.