1. Thorpe L, Pahwa P, Bennett V, Kirk A, Nanson J. (2012). Clinical Predictors of Mortality in Adults with Intellectual Disabilities with and without Down Syndrome. Current Gerontology and Geriatrics Research 2012:11 pages.
2. Perluigi M, Butterfield D. (2012). Oxidative Stress and Down Syndrome: A Route toward Alzheimer-Like Dementia. Current Gerontology and Geriatrics Research 2012:10 pages.
3. Couzens D, Cuskelly M, Haynes M. (2011). Cognitive development and Down syndrome: age-related change on the Stanford-Binet test (fourth edition). American Journal on Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities 116(3):181-204.
4. Legare F, St-Jacques S, Gagnon S, Njoya M, et al. (2011). Prenatal screening for Down syndrome: a survey of willingness in women and family physicians to engage in shared decision-making. Prenatal Diagnosis 31(4):319-26.
5. van Gameren-Oosterom HB, Fekkes M, Buitendijk SE, Mohangoo AD, et al. (2011). Development, problem behavior, and quality of life in a population based sample of eight-year-old children with Down syndrome. PLoS ONE (Electronic Resource) 6(7):e21879.
6. Barr E, Dungworth J, Hunter K, McFarlane M, et al. (2011). The prevalence of ear, nose and throat disorders in preschool children with Down's syndrome in Glasgow. Scottish Medical Journal 56(2):98-103.
7. Dahl K, Hvidman L, Jorgensen FS, Henriques C, et al. (2011). First-trimester Down syndrome screening: pregnant women's knowledge. Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology 38(2):145-51.
8. Dahl K, Hvidman L, Jorgensen FS, Kesmodel US. (2011). Knowledge of prenatal screening and psychological management of test decisions. Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology 38(2):152-7.
9. Lamar M, Foy CM, Beacher F, Daly E, et al. (2011). Down syndrome with and without dementia: an in vivo proton Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy study with implications for Alzheimer's disease. NeuroImage 57(1):63-8.
10. Conners FA, Moore MS, Loveall SJ, Merrill EC. (2011). Memory profiles of Down, Williams, and fragile X syndromes: implications for reading development. Journal of Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics 32(5):405-17.