1. Vimercati SL, Galli M, Rigoldi C, Ancillao A, Albertini G, et al. (2013). Motor strategies and motor programs during an arm tapping task in adults with Down Syndrome. Experimental brain research 225(3):333-8.
2. Aghaji AE, Lawrence L, Ezegwui I, Onwasigwe E, Okoye O, et al. (2013). Unmet visual needs of children with Down syndrome in an African population: implications for visual and cognitive development. European journal of ophthalmology 23(3):394-8.
3. Breckenridge K, Braddick O, Anker S, Woodhouse M, Atkinson J, et al. (2013). Attention in Williams syndrome and Down''s syndrome: performance on the new early childhood attention battery. The British journal of developmental psychology 31(Pt 2):257-69.
4. Gonzalez-Aguero A, Vicente-Rodriguez G, Gomez-Cabello A, Ara I, et al. (2012
). [A 21-week bone deposition promoting exercise programme increases bone mass in young people with Down syndrome.]. Developmental Medicine and Child Neurology 54(6):552-6.
5. Lanfranchi S, Vianello R. (2012
). [Stress, locus of control, and family cohesion and adaptability in parents of children with Down, Williams, Fragile X, and Prader-Willi syndromes.]. American Journal on Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities 117(3):207-24.
6. Buyukkale G, Cetinkaya M, Akcay A, Payasli M, et al. (2012
). [Transient leukemia-associated pericardial tamponade in a neonate with Down syndrome.]. Pediatric Hematology and Oncology 29(4):386-8.
7. Schoonen M, Wildschut H, Essink-Bot ML, Peters I, et al. (2012
). [The provision of information and informed decision-making on prenatal screening for Down syndrome: a questionnaire- and register-based survey in a non-selected population.]. Patient Education and Counseling 87(3):351-9.
8. McKinlay A, McLellan T, Daffue C. (2012
). [The invisible brain injury: the importance of identifying deficits following brain injury in children with intellectual disability.]. NeuroRehabilitation 30(3):183-7.
9. Stancliffe RJ, Lakin KC, Larson SA, Engler J, et al. (2012
). [Demographic characteristics, health conditions, and residential service use in adults with Down syndrome in 25 U.S. states.]. Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities 50(2):92-108.
10. Pillay D, Girdler S, Collins M, Leonard H. (2012
). ["It's not what you were expecting, but it's still a beautiful journey": the experience of mothers of children with Down syndrome.]. Disability and Rehabilitation 34(18):1501-10.