1. Vimercati SL, Galli M, Rigoldi C, Albertini G. (2013). Obstacle avoidance in Down syndrome. Journal of electromyography and kinesiology : official journal of the International Society of Electrophysiological Kinesiology 23(2):483-9.
2. Weksler ME, Szabo P, Relkin NR, Reidenberg MM, Weksler BB, et al. (2013). Alzheimer''s disease and Down''s syndrome: treating two paths to dementia. Autoimmunity reviews 12(6):670-3.
3. Bangsgaard L, Tabor A. (2013). Do pregnant women and their partners make an informed choice about first trimester risk assessment for Down syndrome, and are they satisfied with the choice? Prenatal diagnosis 33(2):146-52.
4. Vimercati SL, Galli M, Rigoldi C, Ancillao A, Albertini G, et al. (2013). Motor strategies and motor programs during an arm tapping task in adults with Down Syndrome. Experimental brain research 225(3):333-8.
5. Aghaji AE, Lawrence L, Ezegwui I, Onwasigwe E, Okoye O, et al. (2013). Unmet visual needs of children with Down syndrome in an African population: implications for visual and cognitive development. European journal of ophthalmology 23(3):394-8.
6. Breckenridge K, Braddick O, Anker S, Woodhouse M, Atkinson J, et al. (2013). Attention in Williams syndrome and Down''s syndrome: performance on the new early childhood attention battery. The British journal of developmental psychology 31(Pt 2):257-69.
7. Gonzalez-Aguero A, Vicente-Rodriguez G, Gomez-Cabello A, Ara I, et al. (2012
). [A 21-week bone deposition promoting exercise programme increases bone mass in young people with Down syndrome.]. Developmental Medicine and Child Neurology 54(6):552-6.
8. Lanfranchi S, Vianello R. (2012
). [Stress, locus of control, and family cohesion and adaptability in parents of children with Down, Williams, Fragile X, and Prader-Willi syndromes.]. American Journal on Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities 117(3):207-24.
9. Buyukkale G, Cetinkaya M, Akcay A, Payasli M, et al. (2012
). [Transient leukemia-associated pericardial tamponade in a neonate with Down syndrome.]. Pediatric Hematology and Oncology 29(4):386-8.
10. Schoonen M, Wildschut H, Essink-Bot ML, Peters I, et al. (2012
). [The provision of information and informed decision-making on prenatal screening for Down syndrome: a questionnaire- and register-based survey in a non-selected population.]. Patient Education and Counseling 87(3):351-9.