1. Jo HJ. (2006). [Analysis of Employment Status of Adults with Disabilities in Korea and the United States]. Disability and Employment Journal 16(1):45 - 65.
2. McClimens A. (2003). The organization of difference: people with intellectual disabilities and the social model of disability. Mental Retardation 41(1):35-46.
3. Bowl R. (2002). Psychiatric survivors and consumers in the United Kingdom--a successful social movement? Ethical Human Sciences and Services 4(2):107-120.
4. Pelclova D, Ameille J, Urban P, Fenclova Z, et al. (2001). [Occupational diseases in the Czech Republic]. Archives des Maladies Professionnelles et de Medecine du Travail 62(8):629-633.
5. Didi N, Mokhtari M, Roby Brami A. (1999). Contribution to the development of an open software architecture for the Robotic Manus arm. Proceedings of the AAATE Conference (eds.).
6. Kunnen ES, Steenbeek HW. (1999). Differences in problems of motivation in different special groups. Child: Care, Health and Development 25(6):429-446.
7. Chow D, Skuy M. (1999). Simultaneous and successive cognitive processing in children with nonverbal learning disabilities. School Psychology International 20(2):219-231.
8. Van Kraayenoord CE, Barnett J, Roberts D, Moni KB. (1999). Literacy Assessment and Student Diversity: An Australian Case Study. International Journal of Disability, Development and Education 46(1):51-70.
9. Tinklin T, Hall J. (1999). Getting Round Obstacles: Disabled Students' Experiences in Higher Education in Scotland. Studies in Higher Education 24(2):183-94.
10. Kurtz Z, Thornes R, Bailey S. (1998). Children in the criminal justice and secure care systems: How their mental health needs are met. Journal of Adolescence 21(5):543-553.