1. Tsimaras VK, Giamouridou GA, Kokaridas DG, Sidiropoulou MP, et al. (2012
). [The effect of a traditional dance training program on dynamic balance of individuals with mental retardation.]. Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research 26(1):192-8.
2. Muller-Pinget S, Pataky Z, Golay A, Armand S, et al. (2012
). [The dilemma between the functional deficits of obese people and recommended physical activity: what part can dance therapy play?]. Revue Medicale Suisse 8(334):687-91.
3. Vermes K, Incze A. (2012). Psychodynamic Movement and Dance Therapy (PMDT) in Hungary. Body, Movement and Dance in Psychotherapy 7(2 ):101-113.
4. Strassel JK, Cherkin DC, Steuten L, Sherman KJ, et al. (2011). A systematic review of the evidence for the effectiveness of dance therapy. Alternative Therapies in Health and Medicine 17(3):50-9.
5. Kaltsatou A, Mameletzi D, Douka S. (2011). Physical and psychological benefits of a 24-week traditional dance program in breast cancer survivors. Journal of Bodywork and Movement Therapies 15(2):162-7.
6. Smith ST, Sherrington C, Studenski S, Schoene D, et al. (2011). A novel Dance Dance Revolution (DDR) system for in-home training of stepping ability: basic parameters of system use by older adults. British Journal of Sports Medicine 45(5):441-5.
7. Tsimaras VK, Kyriazis DA, Christoulas KI, Fotiadou EG, et al. (2010). The effect of a traditional dance training program on the physical fitness of adults with hearing loss. Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research 24(4):1052-8.
8. Redding E, Weller P, Ehrenberg S, Irvine S, et al. (2009). The development of a high intensity dance performance fitness test. Journal of Dance Medicine and Science 13(1):3-9.
9. Koutedakis Y, Owolabi EO, Apostolos M. (2008). Dance biomechanics: a tool for controlling health, fitness, and training. Journal of Dance Medicine and Science 12(3):83-90.
10. Kreutz G. (2008). Does partnered dance promote health? The case of tango Argentino. Journal of the Royal Society for the Promotion of Health 128:79-84 (34 ref).