1. GuzmAˇn-GarcAa A, Hughes JC, James IA, Rochester L. (2013). Dancing as a psychosocial intervention in care homes: a systematic review of the literature. International journal of geriatric psychiatry 28(9):914-24.
2. Tsimaras VK, Giamouridou GA, Kokaridas DG, Sidiropoulou MP, et al. (2012
). [The effect of a traditional dance training program on dynamic balance of individuals with mental retardation.]. Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research 26(1):192-8.
3. Muller-Pinget S, Pataky Z, Golay A, Armand S, et al. (2012
). [The dilemma between the functional deficits of obese people and recommended physical activity: what part can dance therapy play?]. Revue Medicale Suisse 8(334):687-91.
4. Selman LE, Williams J, Simms V. (2012). A mixed-methods evaluation of complementary therapy services in palliative care: yoga and dance therapy. European journal of cancer care 21(1):87-97.
5. Kerwin M, Nunes F, Silva PA. (2012). Dance! Don''t Fall - preventing falls and promoting exercise at home. Studies in health technology and informatics 177:254-9.
6. Meekums B, Vaverniece I, Majore-Dusele I, Rasnacs O. (2012). Dance movement therapy for obese women with emotional eating: A controlled pilot study. Arts in Psychotherapy 39(2 ):126-133.
7. Vermes K, Incze A. (2012). Psychodynamic Movement and Dance Therapy (PMDT) in Hungary. Body, Movement and Dance in Psychotherapy 7(2 ):101-113.
8. Strassel JK, Cherkin DC, Steuten L, Sherman KJ, et al. (2011). A systematic review of the evidence for the effectiveness of dance therapy. Alternative Therapies in Health and Medicine 17(3):50-9.
9. Kaltsatou A, Mameletzi D, Douka S. (2011). Physical and psychological benefits of a 24-week traditional dance program in breast cancer survivors. Journal of Bodywork and Movement Therapies 15(2):162-7.
10. Smith ST, Sherrington C, Studenski S, Schoene D, et al. (2011). A novel Dance Dance Revolution (DDR) system for in-home training of stepping ability: basic parameters of system use by older adults. British Journal of Sports Medicine 45(5):441-5.