1. Svensson S, Sunnerhagen K. (2012). A Comparison between Two Instruments for Assessing Dependency in Daily Activities: Agreement of the Northwick Park Dependency Score with the Functional Independence Measure. Rehabilitation Research and Practice 2012:6 pages.
2. Gow A, Bielak A, Gerstorf D. (2012). Lifestyle Factors and Cognitive Ageing: Variation across Ability and Lifestyle Domains. Journal of Aging Research 2012:3 pages.
3. Cadar D, Pikhart H, Mishra G, Stephen A, Kuh D, Richards M. (2012). The Role of Lifestyle Behaviors on 20-Year Cognitive Decline. Journal of Aging Research 2012:13 pages.
4. Aadland E, Robertson L. (2012). Physical Activity Is Associated with Weight Loss and Increased Cardiorespiratory Fitness in Severely Obese Men and Women Undergoing Lifestyle Treatment. Journal of Obesity 2012:9 pages.
5. Simard J, Chalifoux M, Fortin V, Archambault M, St-Cerny-Gosselin A, Desrosiers J. (2012). Could Questions on Activities of Daily Living Estimate Grip Strength of Older Adults Living Independently in the Community? Journal of Aging Research 2012:6 pages.
6. Simard J, Chalifoux M, Fortin V, Archambault M, St-Cerny-Gosselin A, Desrosiers J. (2012). Could Questions on Activities of Daily Living Estimate Grip Strength of Older Adults Living Independently in the Community? Journal of Aging Research 2012:6 pages.
7. Rigby P, Ryan SE, Campbell KA. (2011). Electronic aids to daily living and quality of life for persons with tetraplegia. Disability and Rehabilitation: Assistive Technology 6(3):260-7.
8. Scheuringer M, Grill E, Boldt C, Stucki G. (2011). Latent Class Factor Analysis of the Functional Independence Measure confirmed four distinct dimensions in patients undergoing neurological rehabilitation. European Journal of Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine 47(1):25-34.
9. Viscogliosi C, Belleville S, Desrosiers J, Caron CD, et al. (2011). Participation after a stroke: changes over time as a function of cognitive deficits. Archives of Gerontology and Geriatrics 52(3):336-43.
10. Smith GN, Ehmann TS, Flynn SW, MacEwan GW, et al. (2011). The assessment of symptom severity and functional impairment with DSM-IV axis V. Psychiatric Services 62(4):411-7.
11. Black AA, Wood JM, Lovie-Kitchin JE. (2011). Inferior visual field reductions are associated with poorer functional status among older adults with glaucoma. Ophthalmic and Physiological Optics 31(3):283-91.
12. Moon SY, Na DL, Seo SW, Lee JY, et al. (2011). Impact of white matter changes on activities of daily living in mild to moderate dementia. European Neurology 65(4):223-30.
13. Fritsch P, Kleber M, Schlagenhauf A, Laschnik B, et al. (2011). Normalization of haemostatic alterations in overweight children with weight loss due to lifestyle intervention. Atherosclerosis 216(1):170-3.
14. Verhaeghe N, De Maeseneer J, Maes L, Van Heeringen C, et al. (2011). Effectiveness and cost-effectiveness of lifestyle interventions on physical activity and eating habits in persons with severe mental disorders: a systematic review. International Journal of Behavioral Nutrition and Physical Activity 8:28.
15. Steventon K. (2011). Expert opinion and review article: The timing of comedone extraction in the treatment of premenstrual acne--a proposed therapeutic approach. International Journal of Cosmetic Science 33(2):99-104.
16. Pedrosa C, Oliveira BM, Albuquerque I, Simoes-Pereira C, et al. (2011). Metabolic syndrome, adipokines and ghrelin in overweight and obese schoolchildren: results of a 1-year lifestyle intervention programme. European Journal of Pediatrics 170(4):483-92.
17. Wright-St Clair VA, Kerse N, Smythe E. (2011). Doing everyday occupations both conceals and reveals the phenomenon of being aged. Australian Occupational Therapy Journal 58(2):88-94.
18. Lim SS, Norman RJ, Clifton PM, Noakes M. (2011). The effect of comprehensive lifestyle intervention or metformin on obesity in young women. Nutrition Metabolism and Cardiovascular Diseases 21(4):261-8.
19. Benito-Leon J, Rivera-Navarro J, Guerrero AL, de Las Heras V, et al. (2011). The CAREQOL-MS was a useful instrument to measure caregiver quality of life in multiple sclerosis.[Erratum appears in J Clin Epidemiol. 2011 Aug;64(8):931]. Journal of Clinical Epidemiology 64(6):675-86.
20. Denat Y, Khorshid L. (2011). The effect of 2 different care products on incontinence-associated dermatitis in patients with fecal incontinence. Journal of Wound, Ostomy, and Continence Nursing 38(2):171-6.
21. Aadahl M, von Huth Smith L, Toft U, Pisinger C, et al. (2011). Does a population-based multifactorial lifestyle intervention increase social inequality in physical activity? The Inter99 study. British Journal of Sports Medicine 45(3):209-15.
22. Suzuki R, Meguro M, Meguro K. (2011). Sleep disturbance is associated with decreased daily activity and impaired nocturnal reduction of blood pressure in dementia patients. Archives of Gerontology and Geriatrics 53(3):323-7.
23. Voigt-Radloff S, Hull M. (2011). [Daily functioning in dementia: pharmacological and non-pharmacological interventions demonstrate small effects on heterogeneous scales]. Psychiatrische Praxis 38(5):221-31.
24. Huijnen IP, Verbunt JA, Peters ML, Smeets RJ, et al. (2011). Differences in activity-related behaviour among patients with chronic low back pain. European Journal of Pain 15(7):748-55.
25. Smit D, te Boekhorst S, de Lange J, Depla MF, et al. (2011). The long-term effect of group living homes versus regular nursing homes for people with dementia on psychological distress of informal caregivers.[Erratum appears in Aging Ment Health. 2011 Aug;15(6):796 Note: Pot, Anne M [corrected to Pot, Anne Margriet]]. Aging and Mental Health 15(5):557-61.
26. Grov EK, Fossa SD, Dahl AA. (2011). Insomnia in elderly cancer survivors--a population-based controlled study of associations with lifestyle, morbidity, and psychosocial factors. Results from the Health Survey of North-Trondelag County (HUNT-2). Insomnia in elderly cancer survivors. Supportive Care in Cancer 19(9):1319-26.
27. O'Neil A, Sanderson K, Oldenburg B, Taylor CB. (2011). Impact of depression treatment on mental and physical health-related quality of life of cardiac patients: a meta-analysis. Journal of Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation and Prevention 31(3):146-56.
28. Minicuci N, Noale M, Leon Diaz EM, Gomez Leon M, et al. (2011). Disability-free life expectancy: a cross-national comparison among Bulgarian, Italian, and Latin American older population. Journal of Aging and Health 23(4):629-81.
29. Aggar C, Ronaldson S, Cameron I. (2011). Reactions to caregiving in frailty research. Archives of Gerontology and Geriatrics 53(2):e138-43.
30. Brown K, Worrall L, Davidson B, Howe T. (2011). Living successfully with aphasia: family members share their views. Topics in Stroke Rehabilitation 18(5):536-48.
31. Aadahl M, von Huth Smith L, Toft U, Pisinger C, et al. (2011). Does a population-based multifactorial lifestyle intervention increase social inequality in physical activity? The Inter99 study. British Journal of Sports Medicine 45(3):209-15.
32. Suzuki R, Meguro M, Meguro K. (2011). Sleep disturbance is associated with decreased daily activity and impaired nocturnal reduction of blood pressure in dementia patients. Archives of Gerontology and Geriatrics 53(3):323-7.
33. Boumans J, Deeg DJ. (2011). [Changes in the quality of life of older people living at home: does type of care play a role?]. [Dutch][Erratum appears in Tijdschr Gerontol Geriatr. 2011 Dec;42(6):242]. Tijdschrift voor Gerontologie en Geriatrie 42(4):170-83.
34. Pinto EB, Maso I, Pereira JL, Fukuda TG, et al. (2011). Differential aspects of stroke and congestive heart failure in quality of life reduction: a case series with three comparison groups. Health and Quality of Life Outcomes 9:65.
35. Leibowitz D, Jacobs JM, Stessman-Lande I, Cohen A, et al. (2011). Cardiac structure and function and dependency in the oldest old. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society 59(8):1429-34.
36. Viscogliosi C, Desrosiers J, Belleville S, Caron CD, et al. (2011). Differences in participation according to specific cognitive deficits following a stroke. Applied Neuropsychology 18(2):117-26.
37. Mathew RS, Delbaere K, Lord SR, Beaumont P, et al. (2011). Depressive symptoms and quality of life in people with age- related macular degeneration. Ophthalmic and Physiological Optics 31(4):375-80.
38. Santos AC, Bredemeier M, Rosa KF, Amantea VA, et al. (2011). Impact on the Quality of Life of an Educational Program for the Prevention of Work-Related Musculoskeletal Disorders: a randomized controlled trial. BMC Public Health 11:60.
39. Raggi A, Leonardi M, Ajovalasit D, Carella F, et al. (2011). Disability and profiles of functioning of patients with Parkinson's disease described with ICF classification. International Journal of Rehabilitation Research 34(2):141-50.
40. Simone A, Rota V, Tesio L, Perucca L. (2011). Generic ABILHAND questionnaire can measure manual ability across a variety of motor impairments. International Journal of Rehabilitation Research 34(2):131-40.
41. Dobe M, Geisler A, Hoffmann D, Kleber M, et al. (2011). [The Obeldicks concept. An example for a successful outpatient lifestyle intervention for overweight or obese children and adolescents]. Bundesgesundheitsblatt, Gesundheitsforschung, Gesundheitsschutz 54(5):628-35.
42. Morinder G, Biguet G, Mattsson E, Marcus C, et al. (2011). Adolescents' perceptions of obesity treatment--an interview study. Disability and Rehabilitation 33(12):999-1009.
43. Nilsson C, Bartfai A, Lofgren M. (2011). Holistic group rehabilitation--a short cut to adaptation to the new life after mild acquired brain injury. Disability and Rehabilitation 33(12):969-78.
44. Boumans J, Deeg DJ. (2011). [Changes in the quality of life of older people living at home: does type of care play a role?]. [Dutch][Erratum appears in Tijdschr Gerontol Geriatr. 2011 Dec;42(6):242]. Tijdschrift voor Gerontologie en Geriatrie 42(4):170-83.
45. Bertoli M, Biasini G, Calignano MT, Celani G, et al. (2011). Needs and challenges of daily life for people with Down syndrome residing in the city of Rome, Italy. Journal of Intellectual Disability Research 55(8):801-20.
46. Kostanjsek N, Rubinelli S, Escorpizo R, Cieza A, et al. (2011). Assessing the impact of health conditions using the ICF. Disability and Rehabilitation 33(15-16):1475-82.
47. Schaffalitzky E, Gallagher P, Maclachlan M, Ryall N. (2011). Understanding the benefits of prosthetic prescription: exploring the experiences of practitioners and lower limb prosthetic users. Disability and Rehabilitation 33(15-16):1314-23.
48. Schiariti V, Fayed N, Cieza A, Klassen A, et al. (2011). Content comparison of health-related quality of life measures for cerebral palsy based on the International Classification of Functioning. Disability and Rehabilitation 33(15-16):1330-9.
49. Abbott AD, Hedlund R, Tyni-Lenne R. (2011). Patients' experience post-lumbar fusion regarding back problems, recovery and expectations in terms of the International Classification of Functioning, Disability and Health. Disability and Rehabilitation 33(15-16):1399-408.
50. Kemps RJ, Siebes RC, Gorter JW, Ketelaar M, et al. (2011). Parental perceptions of participation of preschool children with and without mobility limitations: validity and reliability of the PART. Disability and Rehabilitation 33(15-16):1421-32.