1. Christ JB, Fruhmann Berger M, Riedl E, Prakash D, Csoti I, et al. (2013). How precise are activities of daily living scales for the diagnosis of Parkinson''s disease dementia? A pilot study. Parkinsonism & related disorders 19(3):371-4.
2. Ascher-Svanum H, Novick D, Haro JM, Aguado J, Cui Z, et al. (2013). Empirically driven definitions of "good," "moderate," and "poor" levels of functioning in the treatment of schizophrenia. Quality of life research : an international journal of quality of life aspects of treatment, care and rehabilitation 22(8):2085-94.
3. Duc C, Farron A, Pichonnaz C, Jolles BM, Bassin JP, et al. (2013). Distribution of arm velocity and frequency of arm usage during daily activity: objective outcome evaluation after shoulder surgery. Gait & posture 38(2):247-52.
4. Ichimori A, Tsukasaki K, Koyama E. (2013). Measuring illuminance and investigating methods for its quantification among elderly people living at home in Japan to study the relationship between illuminance and physical and mental health. Geriatrics & gerontology international 13(3):798-806.
5. Mizrahi EH, Arad M, Weiss A, Leibovitz A, Adunsky A, et al. (2013). Eating management and functional outcome of elderly patients with symptomatic ischemic stroke undergoing inpatient rehabilitation. Geriatrics & gerontology international 13(3):701-5.
6. Kimura Y, Ogawa H, Yoshihara A, Yamaga T, Takiguchi T, et al. (2013). Evaluation of chewing ability and its relationship with activities of daily living, depression, cognitive status and food intake in the community-dwelling elderly. Geriatrics & gerontology international 13(3):718-25.
7. Kottner J, Rahn Y, Blume-Peytavi U, Lahmann N. (2013). Skin care practice in German nursing homes: a German-wide cross-sectional study. Journal der Deutschen Dermatologischen Gesellschaft = Journal of the German Society of Dermatology : JDDG 11(4):329-36.
8. White C, Lentin P, Farnworth L. (2013). An investigation into the role and meaning of occupation for people living with on-going health conditions. Australian occupational therapy journal 60(1):20-9.
9. Williams S, Murray C. (2013). The lived experience of older adults'' occupational adaptation following a stroke. Australian occupational therapy journal 60(1):39-47.
10. Cross L. (2013). The classification and management of skin and soft tissue infections. International emergency nursing 21(2):84-8.
11. Ylva N, Anette F. (2012
). [Psychometric properties of the Activities-Specific Balance Confidence Scale in persons 0-14 days and 3 months post stroke.]. Disability and Rehabilitation 34(14):1186-91.
12. Kettunen JE, Nurmi M, Dastidar P, Jehkonen M. (2012
). [Recovery from visual neglect after right hemisphere stroke: does starting point in cancellation tasks change after 6 months?.]. Clinical Neuropsychologist 26(2):305-20.
13. van Dijk-de Vries A, Moser A, Mertens VC, van der Linden J, et al. (2012
). [The ideal of biopsychosocial chronic care: how to make it real? A qualitative study among Dutch stakeholders.]. BMC Family Practice 13:14.
14. Roorda LD, Green JR, Houwink A, Bagley PJ, et al. (2012
). [Item hierarchy-based analysis of the Rivermead Mobility Index resulted in improved interpretation and enabled faster scoring in patients undergoing rehabilitation after stroke.]. Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation 93(6):1091-6.
15. Johansson MM, Marcusson J, Wressle E. (2012
). [Cognition, daily living, and health-related quality of life in 85-year-olds in Sweden.]. Aging Neuropsychology and Cognition 19(3):421-32.
16. Norris M, Allotey P, Barrett G. (2012
). ['It burdens me': the impact of stroke in central Aceh, Indonesia.]. Sociology of Health and Illness 34(6):826-40.
17. De Vriendt P, Gorus E, Cornelis E, Velghe A, et al. (2012
). [The process of decline in advanced activities of daily living: a qualitative explorative study in mild cognitive impairment.]. International Psychogeriatrics 24(6):974-86.
18. Erlandsson LK, Carlsson G, Horstmann V, Gard G, et al. (2012
). [Health factors in the everyday life and work of public sector employees in Sweden.]. Work 42(3):321-30.
19. de Vries NM, van Ravensberg CD, Hobbelen JS, Olde Rikkert MG, et al. (2012
). [Effects of physical exercise therapy on mobility, physical functioning, physical activity and quality of life in community-dwelling older adults with impaired mobility, physical disability and/or multi-morbidity: a meta-analysis.]. Ageing Research Reviews 11(1):136-49.
20. Erkek E, Sahin S, Cetin ED, Sezer E. (2012
). [Terra firma-forme dermatosis.]. Indian Journal of Dermatology, Venereology and Leprology 78(3):358-60.
21. Malhotra C, Chan A, Malhotra R, Ostbye T. (2012
). [Prevalence, correlates and perceived causes of limitations in activities of daily living among older Singaporeans.]. Aging-Clinical and Experimental Research 24(1):56-61.
22. Lowe W, Kenwright D, Wyeth J, Blair N. (2012
). [Crohn disease: effect on children's lifestyles.]. Journal of Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition 54(3):397-400.
23. Nickel R, Silvado CE, Germiniani FM, Paola Ld, et al. (2012
). [Quality of life issues and occupational performance of persons with epilepsy.]. Arquivos de Neuro-Psiquiatria 70(2):140-4.
24. Pakenham KI. (2012
). [Caregiving tasks in caring for an adult with mental illness and associations with adjustment outcomes.]. International Journal of Behavioral Medicine 19(2):186-98.
25. Alvarelhao J, Silva A, Martins A, Queiros A, et al. (2012
). [Comparing the content of instruments assessing environmental factors using the International Classification of Functioning, Disability and Health.]. Journal of Rehabilitation Medicine 44(1):1-6.
26. Santos-Garcia D, Sanjurjo LF, Macias M, Llaneza M, et al. (2012
). [Long-term exposure to duodenal levodopa/carbidopa infusion therapy improves quality of life in relation especially to mobility, activities of daily living, and emotional well-being.]. Acta Neurologica Scandinavica 125(3):187-91.
27. Puig O, Penades R, Baeza I, Sanchez-Gistau V, et al. (2012
). [Processing speed and executive functions predict real-world everyday living skills in adolescents with early-onset schizophrenia.]. European Child and Adolescent Psychiatry 21(6):315-26.
28. Chan RJ, Larsen E, Chan P. (2012
). [Re-examining the evidence in radiation dermatitis management literature: an overview and a critical appraisal of systematic reviews.]. International Journal of Radiation Oncology, Biology, Physics 84(3):e357-62.
29. Sibbald RG, Goodman L, Norton L, Krasner DL, et al. (2012
). [Prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers.]. Skin Therapy Letter 17(8):4-7.
30. Tan WS, Ding YY, Chong WF, Tay JC, et al. (2012
). [Impact of data source and time reference of functional status on hospital mortality prediction.]. BMC Health Services Research 12:115.
31. Byun HJ, Lee HJ, Yang JI, Kim KH, et al. (2012
). [Daily skin care habits and the risk of skin eruptions and symptoms in cancer patients.]. Annals of Oncology 23(8):1992-8.
32. Eriksson BG, Hummelvoll JK. (2012
). [To live as mentally disabled in the risk society.]. Journal of Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing 19(7):594-602.
33. Palepu A, Hubley AM, Russell LB, Gadermann AM, et al. (2012
). [Quality of life themes in Canadian adults and street youth who are homeless or hard-to-house: a multi-site focus group study.]. Health and Quality of Life Outcomes 10:93.
34. Al-Obaidi S, Wall JC, Mulekar MS, Al-Mutairie R. (2012
). [The reliability of prayer-based self-efficacy scale to assess self-confidence of Muslims with low back pain.]. Physiotherapy Research International 17(2):110-20.
35. Peuskens J, Gorwood P, EGOFORS Initiative. (2012
). [How are we assessing functioning in schizophrenia? A need for a consensus approach.]. European Psychiatry: the Journal of the Association of European Psychiatrists 27(6):391-5.
36. Stromberg E, Hagman-Gustafsson ML, Holmen A, Wardh I, et al. (2012
). [Oral status, oral hygiene habits and caries risk factors in home-dwelling elderly dependent on moderate or substantial supportive care for daily living.]. Community Dentistry and Oral Epidemiology 40(3):221-9.
37. Tournier I, Mathey S, Postal V. (2012
). [The association between routinization and cognitive resources in later life.]. International Journal of Aging and Human Development 74(2):143-61.
38. Ouchi Y, Akanuma K, Meguro M, Kasai M, et al. (2012
). [Impaired instrumental activities of daily living affect conversion from mild cognitive impairment to dementia: the Osaki-Tajiri Project.]. Psychogeriatrics:The Official Journal of the Japanese Psychogeriatric Society 12(1):34-42.
39. Zuccolo PF, Avila R, Nakano EY, Litvoc J, et al. (2012
). [Instrumental activities of daily living performance in healthy and cognitively intact seniors from a Brazilian sample and its relation to age and other socio-demographic variables.]. International Psychogeriatrics 24(5):784-93.
40. Smit D, de Lange J, Willemse B, Pot AM. (2012
). [The relationship between small-scale care and activity involvement of residents with dementia.]. International Psychogeriatrics 24(5):722-32.
41. Peters E, Lataster T, Greenwood K, Kuipers E, et al. (2012
). [Appraisals, psychotic symptoms and affect in daily life.]. Psychological Medicine 42(5):1013-23.
42. Uher R, Perlis RH, Henigsberg N, Zobel A, et al. (2012
). [Depression symptom dimensions as predictors of antidepressant treatment outcome: replicable evidence for interest-activity symptoms.]. Psychological Medicine 42(5):967-80.
43. Mueller M, Schuster E, Strobl R, Grill E. (2012
). [Identification of aspects of functioning, disability and health relevant to patients experiencing vertigo: a qualitative study using the international classification of functioning, disability and health.]. Health and Quality of Life Outcomes 10:75.
44. Lakke SE, Wittink H, Geertzen JH, van der Schans CP, et al. (2012
). [Factors that affect functional capacity in patients with musculoskeletal pain: a Delphi study among scientists, clinicians, and patients.]. Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation 93(3):446-57.
45. Lapierre S, Boyer R, Desjardins S, Dube M, et al. (2012
). [Daily hassles, physical illness, and sleep problems in older adults with wishes to die.]. International Psychogeriatrics 24(2):243-52.
46. Argentzell E, Hakansson C, Eklund M. (2012
). [Experience of meaning in everyday occupations among unemployed people with severe mental illness.]. Scandinavian Journal of Occupational Therapy 19(1):49-58.
47. Cerniauskaite M, Ajovalasit D, Quintas R, Alvarez A, et al. (2012
). [Functioning and disability in persons with epilepsy.]. American Journal of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation 91(13 Suppl 1):S22-30.
48. Cerniauskaite M, Quintas R, Koutsogeorgou E, Meucci P, et al. (2012
). [Quality-of-life and disability in patients with stroke.]. American Journal of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation 91(13 Suppl 1):S39-47.
49. Montejo P, Montenegro M, Fernandez MA, Maestu F. (2012
). [Memory complaints in the elderly: quality of life and daily living activities. A population based study.]. Archives of Gerontology and Geriatrics 54(2):298-304.
50. Barbieri FA, Rinaldi NM, Santos PC, Lirani-Silva E, et al. (2012
). [Functional capacity of Brazilian patients with Parkinson's disease (PD): relationship between clinical characteristics and disease severity.]. Archives of Gerontology and Geriatrics 54(2):e83-8.