Home > Database > Index
1. Akinwuntan AE, Devos H, Stepleman L, Casillas R, Rahn R, et al. (2013). Predictors of driving in individuals with relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis. Multiple sclerosis (Houndmills, Basingstoke, England) 19(3):344-50.
2. Ottenvall Hammar I, HA¥kansson C. (2013). The importance for daily occupations of perceiving good health: Perceptions among women with rheumatic diseases. Scandinavian journal of occupational therapy 20(2):82-92.
3. Lassenius O, Akerlind I, Wiklund-Gustin L, Arman M, SA¶derlund A, et al. (2013). Self-reported health and physical activity among community mental healthcare users. Journal of psychiatric and mental health nursing 20(1):82-90.
4. Kita M, Ito K. (2013). The caregiving process of the family unit caring for a frail older family member at home: a grounded theory study. International journal of older people nursing 8(2):149-58.
5. Breitholtz A, Snellman I, Fagerberg I. (2013). Older people''s dependence on caregivers'' help in their own homes and their lived experiences of their opportunity to make independent decisions. International journal of older people nursing 8(2):139-48.
6. Taylor ME, Delbaere K, Lord SR, Mikolaizak AS, Close JC, et al. (2013). Physical impairments in cognitively impaired older people: implications for risk of falls. International psychogeriatrics / IPA 25(1):148-56.
7. Ashley L, Keding A, Brown J, Velikova G, Wright P, et al. (2013). Score equivalence of electronic and paper versions of the Social Difficulties Inventory (SDI-21): a randomised crossover trial in cancer patients. Quality of life research : an international journal of quality of life aspects of treatment, care and rehabilitation 22(6):1435-40.
8. Reinares M, Papachristou E, Harvey P, Mar BonnAn C, SA¡nchez-Moreno J, et al. (2013). Towards a clinical staging for bipolar disorder: defining patient subtypes based on functional outcome. Journal of affective disorders 144(1-2):65-71.
9. Yu WY, Hwang HF, Hu MH, Chen CY, Lin MR, et al. (2013). Effects of fall injury type and discharge placement on mortality, hospitalization, falls, and ADL changes among older people in Taiwan. Accident; analysis and prevention 50:887-94.
10. Gimeno H, Gordon A, Tustin K, Lin JP. (2013). Functional priorities in daily life for children and young people with dystonic movement disorders and their families. European journal of paediatric neurology : EJPN : official journal of the European Paediatric Neurology Society 17(2):161-8.
11. Sveen U, Ostensjo S, Laxe S, Soberg HL. (2013). Problems in functioning after a mild traumatic brain injury within the ICF framework: the patient perspective using focus groups. Disability and rehabilitation 35(9):749-57.
12. Cooney M, Galvin R, Connolly E, Stokes E. (2013). The International Classification of Functioning (ICF) core set for breast cancer from the perspective of women with the condition. Disability and rehabilitation 35(9):740-8.
13. de Morton NA, Harding KE, Taylor NF, Harrison G. (2013). Validity of the de Morton Mobility Index (DEMMI) for measuring the mobility of patients with hip fracture during rehabilitation. Disability and rehabilitation 35(4):325-33.
14. Gan SM, Tung LC, Yeh CY, Wang CH. (2013). ICF-CY based assessment tool for children with autism. Disability and rehabilitation 35(8):678-85.
15. Weich S, Bebbington P, Rai D, Stranges S, McBride O, et al. (2013). The population impact of common mental disorders and long-term physical conditions on disability and hospital admission. Psychological medicine 43(5):921-31.
16. Walsh MA, Brown LH, Barrantes-Vidal N, Kwapil TR. (2013). The expression of affective temperaments in daily life. Journal of affective disorders 145(2):179-86.
17. Kottorp A, Ekstam L, Petersson Lie I. (2013). Differences in awareness between persons with left and right hemispheric stroke. Scandinavian journal of occupational therapy 20(1):37-44.
18. Bang SM, Lee JO, Kim YJ, Lee KW, Lim S, et al. (2013). Anemia and activities of daily living in the Korean urban elderly population: results from the Korean Longitudinal Study on Health and Aging (KLoSHA). Annals of hematology 92(1):59-65.
19. Thieme H, Bayn M, Wurg M, Zange C, Pohl M, et al. (2013). Mirror therapy for patients with severe arm paresis after stroke--a randomized controlled trial. Clinical rehabilitation 27(4):314-24.
20. Tsiros MD, Buckley JD, Howe PR, Olds T, Walkley J, et al. (2013). Day-to-day physical functioning and disability in obese 10- to 13-year-olds. Pediatric obesity 8(1):31-41.
21. Yoo JW, Kim S, Choi JH, Ryu WS. (2013). Intensified rehabilitation therapy and transitions to skilled nursing facilities in community-living seniors with acute medical illnesses. Geriatrics & gerontology international 13(3):547-54.
22. Kimura M, Watanabe M, Tanimoto Y, Kusabiraki T, Komiyama M, et al. (2013). Occlusal support including that from artificial teeth as an indicator for health promotion among community-dwelling elderly in Japan. Geriatrics & gerontology international 13(3):539-46.
23. Amanzio M, Vase L, Leotta D, Miceli R, Palermo S, et al. (2013). Impaired awareness of deficits in Alzheimer''s disease: the role of everyday executive dysfunction. Journal of the International Neuropsychological Society : JINS 19(1):63-72.
24. Wolf T, Koster J. (2013). Perceived recovery as a predictor of physical activity participation after mild stroke. Disability and rehabilitation 35(14):1143-8.
25. Nunnerley JL, Hay-Smith EJ, Dean SG. (2013). Leaving a spinal unit and returning to the wider community: an interpretative phenomenological analysis. Disability and rehabilitation 35(14):1164-73.
26. Lindqvist G, HeikkilA¤ K, Albin B, Hjelm K. (2013). Conceptions of daily life in men living with a woman suffering from chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Primary health care research & development 14(2):140-50.
27. Amini R, Sahaf R, Kaldi A, Haghani H, Davatgaran K, et al. (2013). Activities of daily living independence in Iranian blind war survivors: a cross sectional study, 2008. Geriatrics & gerontology international 13(3):741-50.
28. Carlon SL, Taylor NF, Dodd KJ, Shields N. (2013). Differences in habitual physical activity levels of young people with cerebral palsy and their typically developing peers: a systematic review. Disability and rehabilitation 35(8):647-55.
29. Hairi NN, Cumming RG, Blyth FM, Naganathan V. (2013). Chronic pain, impact of pain and pain severity with physical disability in older people--is there a gender difference? Maturitas 74(1):68-73.
30. Robertson L, Blaga L. (2013). Occupational therapy assessments used in acute physical care settings. Scandinavian journal of occupational therapy 20(2):127-35.
31. Drummond AE, Whitehead P, Fellows K, Sprigg N, Sampson CJ, et al. (2013). Occupational therapy predischarge home visits for patients with a stroke (HOVIS): results of a feasibility randomized controlled trial. Clinical rehabilitation 27(5):387-97.
32. Hernandes NA, Probst VS, Da Silva RA, JanuA¡rio RS, Pitta F, et al. (2013). Physical activity in daily life in physically independent elderly participating in community-based exercise program. Brazilian journal of physical therapy 17(1):57-63.
33. Valenza MC, Cabrera-Martos I, MartAn-MartAn L, PA©rez-GarzA³n VM, Velarde C, et al. (2013). Nursing homes: impact of sleep disturbances on functionality. Archives of gerontology and geriatrics 56(3):432-6.
34. BjA¶rnsdA³ttir SV, JA³nsson SH, ValdimarsdA³ttir UA. (2013). Functional limitations and physical symptoms of individuals with chronic pain. Scandinavian journal of rheumatology 42(1):59-70.
35. Bossen C, Christensen LR, GrA¶nvall E, Vestergaard LS. (2013). CareCoor: augmenting the coordination of cooperative home care work. International journal of medical informatics 82(5):e189-99.
36. Vermeulen J, Spreeuwenberg MD, DaniA«ls R, Neyens JC, Van Rossum E, et al. (2013). Does a falling level of activity predict disability development in community-dwelling elderly people? Clinical rehabilitation 27(6):546-54.
37. StrA¶mberg E, HolmA¨n A, Hagman-Gustafsson ML, Gabre P, WA¥rdh I, et al. (2013). Oral health-related quality-of-life in homebound elderly dependent on moderate and substantial supportive care for daily living. Acta odontologica Scandinavica 71(3-4):771-7.
38. Poncumhak P, Saengsuwan J, Kamruecha W, Amatachaya S. (2013). Reliability and validity of three functional tests in ambulatory patients with spinal cord injury. Spinal cord 51(3):214-7.
39. Helvik AS, Engedal K, Selbaek G. (2013). Change in sense of coherence (SOC) and symptoms of depression among old non-demented persons 12 months after hospitalization. Archives of gerontology and geriatrics 56(2):314-20.
40. Bier N, Bottari C, Hudon C, Joubert S, Paquette G, et al. (2013). The impact of semantic dementia on everyday actions: evidence from an ecological study. Journal of the International Neuropsychological Society : JINS 19(2):162-72.
41. den Ouden ME, Schuurmans MJ, Brand JS, Arts IE, Mueller-Schotte S, et al. (2013). Physical functioning is related to both an impaired physical ability and ADL disability: a ten year follow-up study in middle-aged and older persons. Maturitas 74(1):89-94.
42. Chun SW, Kim KE, Jang SN, Kim KI, Paik NJ, et al. (2013). Muscle strength is the main associated factor of physical performance in older adults with knee osteoarthritis regardless of radiographic severity. Archives of gerontology and geriatrics 56(2):377-82.
43. Chang SH, Yu CL. (2013). Perspective of family caregivers on self-care independence among older people living in long-term care facilities: a qualitative study. International journal of nursing studies 50(5):657-63.
44. Holtslag I, van Wijk I, Hartog H, van der Molen AM, van der Sluis C, et al. (2013). Long-term functional outcome of patients with longitudinal radial deficiency: cross-sectional evaluation of function, activity and participation. Disability and rehabilitation 35(16):1401-7.
45. Hsu HC. (2013). Effects of physical function trajectories on later long-term care utilization among the Taiwanese elderly. Geriatrics & gerontology international 13(3):751-8.
46. Tyrell E. (2013). Socioeconomic burden of lymphatic filariasis in Georgetown, Guyana. Tropical medicine & international health : TM & IH 18(2):152-8.
47. Kutintara B, Somboon P, Buasri V, Srettananurak M, Jedeeyod P, et al. (2013). Design and evaluation of a kitchen for persons with visual impairments. Disability and rehabilitation. Assistive technology 8(2):136-9.
48. McDermid Vaz SA, Heinrichs RW, Miles AA, Ammari N, Archie S, et al. (2013). The Canadian Objective Assessment of Life Skills (COALS): a new measure of functional competence in schizophrenia. Psychiatry research 206(2-3):302-6.
49. Park EY, Kim WH, Choi YI. (2013). Factor analysis of the WeeFIM in children with spastic cerebral palsy. Disability and rehabilitation 35(17):1466-71.
50. Keng SH, Sheu SJ. (2013). The effect of national health insurance on mortality and the SES-health gradient: evidence from the elderly in Taiwan. Health economics 22(1):52-72.