1. Ylva N, Anette F. (2012
). [Psychometric properties of the Activities-Specific Balance Confidence Scale in persons 0-14 days and 3 months post stroke.]. Disability and Rehabilitation 34(14):1186-91.
2. Kettunen JE, Nurmi M, Dastidar P, Jehkonen M. (2012
). [Recovery from visual neglect after right hemisphere stroke: does starting point in cancellation tasks change after 6 months?.]. Clinical Neuropsychologist 26(2):305-20.
3. van Dijk-de Vries A, Moser A, Mertens VC, van der Linden J, et al. (2012
). [The ideal of biopsychosocial chronic care: how to make it real? A qualitative study among Dutch stakeholders.]. BMC Family Practice 13:14.
4. Roorda LD, Green JR, Houwink A, Bagley PJ, et al. (2012
). [Item hierarchy-based analysis of the Rivermead Mobility Index resulted in improved interpretation and enabled faster scoring in patients undergoing rehabilitation after stroke.]. Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation 93(6):1091-6.
5. Johansson MM, Marcusson J, Wressle E. (2012
). [Cognition, daily living, and health-related quality of life in 85-year-olds in Sweden.]. Aging Neuropsychology and Cognition 19(3):421-32.
6. Norris M, Allotey P, Barrett G. (2012
). ['It burdens me': the impact of stroke in central Aceh, Indonesia.]. Sociology of Health and Illness 34(6):826-40.
7. De Vriendt P, Gorus E, Cornelis E, Velghe A, et al. (2012
). [The process of decline in advanced activities of daily living: a qualitative explorative study in mild cognitive impairment.]. International Psychogeriatrics 24(6):974-86.
8. Erlandsson LK, Carlsson G, Horstmann V, Gard G, et al. (2012
). [Health factors in the everyday life and work of public sector employees in Sweden.]. Work 42(3):321-30.
9. de Vries NM, van Ravensberg CD, Hobbelen JS, Olde Rikkert MG, et al. (2012
). [Effects of physical exercise therapy on mobility, physical functioning, physical activity and quality of life in community-dwelling older adults with impaired mobility, physical disability and/or multi-morbidity: a meta-analysis.]. Ageing Research Reviews 11(1):136-49.
10. Erkek E, Sahin S, Cetin ED, Sezer E. (2012
). [Terra firma-forme dermatosis.]. Indian Journal of Dermatology, Venereology and Leprology 78(3):358-60.
11. Malhotra C, Chan A, Malhotra R, Ostbye T. (2012
). [Prevalence, correlates and perceived causes of limitations in activities of daily living among older Singaporeans.]. Aging-Clinical and Experimental Research 24(1):56-61.
12. Lowe W, Kenwright D, Wyeth J, Blair N. (2012
). [Crohn disease: effect on children's lifestyles.]. Journal of Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition 54(3):397-400.
13. Nickel R, Silvado CE, Germiniani FM, Paola Ld, et al. (2012
). [Quality of life issues and occupational performance of persons with epilepsy.]. Arquivos de Neuro-Psiquiatria 70(2):140-4.
14. Pakenham KI. (2012
). [Caregiving tasks in caring for an adult with mental illness and associations with adjustment outcomes.]. International Journal of Behavioral Medicine 19(2):186-98.
15. Alvarelhao J, Silva A, Martins A, Queiros A, et al. (2012
). [Comparing the content of instruments assessing environmental factors using the International Classification of Functioning, Disability and Health.]. Journal of Rehabilitation Medicine 44(1):1-6.
16. Santos-Garcia D, Sanjurjo LF, Macias M, Llaneza M, et al. (2012
). [Long-term exposure to duodenal levodopa/carbidopa infusion therapy improves quality of life in relation especially to mobility, activities of daily living, and emotional well-being.]. Acta Neurologica Scandinavica 125(3):187-91.
17. Puig O, Penades R, Baeza I, Sanchez-Gistau V, et al. (2012
). [Processing speed and executive functions predict real-world everyday living skills in adolescents with early-onset schizophrenia.]. European Child and Adolescent Psychiatry 21(6):315-26.
18. Chan RJ, Larsen E, Chan P. (2012
). [Re-examining the evidence in radiation dermatitis management literature: an overview and a critical appraisal of systematic reviews.]. International Journal of Radiation Oncology, Biology, Physics 84(3):e357-62.
19. Sibbald RG, Goodman L, Norton L, Krasner DL, et al. (2012
). [Prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers.]. Skin Therapy Letter 17(8):4-7.
20. Tan WS, Ding YY, Chong WF, Tay JC, et al. (2012
). [Impact of data source and time reference of functional status on hospital mortality prediction.]. BMC Health Services Research 12:115.
21. Byun HJ, Lee HJ, Yang JI, Kim KH, et al. (2012
). [Daily skin care habits and the risk of skin eruptions and symptoms in cancer patients.]. Annals of Oncology 23(8):1992-8.
22. Eriksson BG, Hummelvoll JK. (2012
). [To live as mentally disabled in the risk society.]. Journal of Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing 19(7):594-602.
23. Palepu A, Hubley AM, Russell LB, Gadermann AM, et al. (2012
). [Quality of life themes in Canadian adults and street youth who are homeless or hard-to-house: a multi-site focus group study.]. Health and Quality of Life Outcomes 10:93.
24. Al-Obaidi S, Wall JC, Mulekar MS, Al-Mutairie R. (2012
). [The reliability of prayer-based self-efficacy scale to assess self-confidence of Muslims with low back pain.]. Physiotherapy Research International 17(2):110-20.
25. Peuskens J, Gorwood P, EGOFORS Initiative. (2012
). [How are we assessing functioning in schizophrenia? A need for a consensus approach.]. European Psychiatry: the Journal of the Association of European Psychiatrists 27(6):391-5.
26. Stromberg E, Hagman-Gustafsson ML, Holmen A, Wardh I, et al. (2012
). [Oral status, oral hygiene habits and caries risk factors in home-dwelling elderly dependent on moderate or substantial supportive care for daily living.]. Community Dentistry and Oral Epidemiology 40(3):221-9.
27. Tournier I, Mathey S, Postal V. (2012
). [The association between routinization and cognitive resources in later life.]. International Journal of Aging and Human Development 74(2):143-61.
28. Ouchi Y, Akanuma K, Meguro M, Kasai M, et al. (2012
). [Impaired instrumental activities of daily living affect conversion from mild cognitive impairment to dementia: the Osaki-Tajiri Project.]. Psychogeriatrics:The Official Journal of the Japanese Psychogeriatric Society 12(1):34-42.
29. Zuccolo PF, Avila R, Nakano EY, Litvoc J, et al. (2012
). [Instrumental activities of daily living performance in healthy and cognitively intact seniors from a Brazilian sample and its relation to age and other socio-demographic variables.]. International Psychogeriatrics 24(5):784-93.
30. Smit D, de Lange J, Willemse B, Pot AM. (2012
). [The relationship between small-scale care and activity involvement of residents with dementia.]. International Psychogeriatrics 24(5):722-32.
31. Peters E, Lataster T, Greenwood K, Kuipers E, et al. (2012
). [Appraisals, psychotic symptoms and affect in daily life.]. Psychological Medicine 42(5):1013-23.
32. Uher R, Perlis RH, Henigsberg N, Zobel A, et al. (2012
). [Depression symptom dimensions as predictors of antidepressant treatment outcome: replicable evidence for interest-activity symptoms.]. Psychological Medicine 42(5):967-80.
33. Mueller M, Schuster E, Strobl R, Grill E. (2012
). [Identification of aspects of functioning, disability and health relevant to patients experiencing vertigo: a qualitative study using the international classification of functioning, disability and health.]. Health and Quality of Life Outcomes 10:75.
34. Lakke SE, Wittink H, Geertzen JH, van der Schans CP, et al. (2012
). [Factors that affect functional capacity in patients with musculoskeletal pain: a Delphi study among scientists, clinicians, and patients.]. Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation 93(3):446-57.
35. Lapierre S, Boyer R, Desjardins S, Dube M, et al. (2012
). [Daily hassles, physical illness, and sleep problems in older adults with wishes to die.]. International Psychogeriatrics 24(2):243-52.
36. Argentzell E, Hakansson C, Eklund M. (2012
). [Experience of meaning in everyday occupations among unemployed people with severe mental illness.]. Scandinavian Journal of Occupational Therapy 19(1):49-58.
37. Cerniauskaite M, Ajovalasit D, Quintas R, Alvarez A, et al. (2012
). [Functioning and disability in persons with epilepsy.]. American Journal of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation 91(13 Suppl 1):S22-30.
38. Cerniauskaite M, Quintas R, Koutsogeorgou E, Meucci P, et al. (2012
). [Quality-of-life and disability in patients with stroke.]. American Journal of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation 91(13 Suppl 1):S39-47.
39. Montejo P, Montenegro M, Fernandez MA, Maestu F. (2012
). [Memory complaints in the elderly: quality of life and daily living activities. A population based study.]. Archives of Gerontology and Geriatrics 54(2):298-304.
40. Barbieri FA, Rinaldi NM, Santos PC, Lirani-Silva E, et al. (2012
). [Functional capacity of Brazilian patients with Parkinson's disease (PD): relationship between clinical characteristics and disease severity.]. Archives of Gerontology and Geriatrics 54(2):e83-8.
41. Meaume S, Kerihuel JC, Fromantin I, Teot L. (2012
). [Workload and prevalence of open wounds in the community: French Vulnus initiative.]. Journal of Wound Care 21(2):62.
42. dos Santos AN, Pavao SL, de Campos AC, Rocha NA. (2012
). [International Classification of Functioning, Disability and Health in children with cerebral palsy.]. Disability and Rehabilitation 34(12):1053-8.
43. Rosa AR, Gonzalez-Ortega I, Gonzalez-Pinto A, Echeburua E, et al. (2012
). [One-year psychosocial functioning in patients in the early vs. late stage of bipolar disorder.]. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica 125(4):335-41.
44. Svensson S, Sunnerhagen K. (2012). A Comparison between Two Instruments for Assessing Dependency in Daily Activities: Agreement of the Northwick Park Dependency Score with the Functional Independence Measure. Rehabilitation Research and Practice 2012:6 pages.
45. Gow A, Bielak A, Gerstorf D. (2012). Lifestyle Factors and Cognitive Ageing: Variation across Ability and Lifestyle Domains. Journal of Aging Research 2012:3 pages.
46. Cadar D, Pikhart H, Mishra G, Stephen A, Kuh D, Richards M. (2012). The Role of Lifestyle Behaviors on 20-Year Cognitive Decline. Journal of Aging Research 2012:13 pages.
47. Aadland E, Robertson L. (2012). Physical Activity Is Associated with Weight Loss and Increased Cardiorespiratory Fitness in Severely Obese Men and Women Undergoing Lifestyle Treatment. Journal of Obesity 2012:9 pages.
48. Simard J, Chalifoux M, Fortin V, Archambault M, St-Cerny-Gosselin A, Desrosiers J. (2012). Could Questions on Activities of Daily Living Estimate Grip Strength of Older Adults Living Independently in the Community? Journal of Aging Research 2012:6 pages.
49. Murphy GC, Middleton J, Quirk R, De Wolf A, et al. (2011
). [Predicting employment status at 2 years' postdischarge from spinal cord injury rehabilitation.]. Rehabilitation Psychology 56(3):251-6.
50. Jonas C, Schiffczyk C, Lahmeyer C, Mueller F, et al. (2011
). [Staging dementia using proxy-reported activities of daily living.]. Dementia and Geriatric Cognitive Disorders 32(2):111-7.