Home > Database > Index
1. Tsiros MD, Buckley JD, Howe PR, Olds T, Walkley J, et al. (2013). Day-to-day physical functioning and disability in obese 10- to 13-year-olds. Pediatric obesity 8(1):31-41.
2. Yoo JW, Kim S, Choi JH, Ryu WS. (2013). Intensified rehabilitation therapy and transitions to skilled nursing facilities in community-living seniors with acute medical illnesses. Geriatrics & gerontology international 13(3):547-54.
3. Kimura M, Watanabe M, Tanimoto Y, Kusabiraki T, Komiyama M, et al. (2013). Occlusal support including that from artificial teeth as an indicator for health promotion among community-dwelling elderly in Japan. Geriatrics & gerontology international 13(3):539-46.
4. Amanzio M, Vase L, Leotta D, Miceli R, Palermo S, et al. (2013). Impaired awareness of deficits in Alzheimer''s disease: the role of everyday executive dysfunction. Journal of the International Neuropsychological Society : JINS 19(1):63-72.
5. Wolf T, Koster J. (2013). Perceived recovery as a predictor of physical activity participation after mild stroke. Disability and rehabilitation 35(14):1143-8.
6. Nunnerley JL, Hay-Smith EJ, Dean SG. (2013). Leaving a spinal unit and returning to the wider community: an interpretative phenomenological analysis. Disability and rehabilitation 35(14):1164-73.
7. Lindqvist G, HeikkilA¤ K, Albin B, Hjelm K. (2013). Conceptions of daily life in men living with a woman suffering from chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Primary health care research & development 14(2):140-50.
8. Amini R, Sahaf R, Kaldi A, Haghani H, Davatgaran K, et al. (2013). Activities of daily living independence in Iranian blind war survivors: a cross sectional study, 2008. Geriatrics & gerontology international 13(3):741-50.
9. Carlon SL, Taylor NF, Dodd KJ, Shields N. (2013). Differences in habitual physical activity levels of young people with cerebral palsy and their typically developing peers: a systematic review. Disability and rehabilitation 35(8):647-55.
10. Hairi NN, Cumming RG, Blyth FM, Naganathan V. (2013). Chronic pain, impact of pain and pain severity with physical disability in older people--is there a gender difference? Maturitas 74(1):68-73.
11. Robertson L, Blaga L. (2013). Occupational therapy assessments used in acute physical care settings. Scandinavian journal of occupational therapy 20(2):127-35.
12. Drummond AE, Whitehead P, Fellows K, Sprigg N, Sampson CJ, et al. (2013). Occupational therapy predischarge home visits for patients with a stroke (HOVIS): results of a feasibility randomized controlled trial. Clinical rehabilitation 27(5):387-97.
13. Hernandes NA, Probst VS, Da Silva RA, JanuA¡rio RS, Pitta F, et al. (2013). Physical activity in daily life in physically independent elderly participating in community-based exercise program. Brazilian journal of physical therapy 17(1):57-63.
14. Valenza MC, Cabrera-Martos I, MartAn-MartAn L, PA©rez-GarzA³n VM, Velarde C, et al. (2013). Nursing homes: impact of sleep disturbances on functionality. Archives of gerontology and geriatrics 56(3):432-6.
15. BjA¶rnsdA³ttir SV, JA³nsson SH, ValdimarsdA³ttir UA. (2013). Functional limitations and physical symptoms of individuals with chronic pain. Scandinavian journal of rheumatology 42(1):59-70.
16. Bossen C, Christensen LR, GrA¶nvall E, Vestergaard LS. (2013). CareCoor: augmenting the coordination of cooperative home care work. International journal of medical informatics 82(5):e189-99.
17. Vermeulen J, Spreeuwenberg MD, DaniA«ls R, Neyens JC, Van Rossum E, et al. (2013). Does a falling level of activity predict disability development in community-dwelling elderly people? Clinical rehabilitation 27(6):546-54.
18. StrA¶mberg E, HolmA¨n A, Hagman-Gustafsson ML, Gabre P, WA¥rdh I, et al. (2013). Oral health-related quality-of-life in homebound elderly dependent on moderate and substantial supportive care for daily living. Acta odontologica Scandinavica 71(3-4):771-7.
19. Poncumhak P, Saengsuwan J, Kamruecha W, Amatachaya S. (2013). Reliability and validity of three functional tests in ambulatory patients with spinal cord injury. Spinal cord 51(3):214-7.
20. Helvik AS, Engedal K, Selbaek G. (2013). Change in sense of coherence (SOC) and symptoms of depression among old non-demented persons 12 months after hospitalization. Archives of gerontology and geriatrics 56(2):314-20.
21. Bier N, Bottari C, Hudon C, Joubert S, Paquette G, et al. (2013). The impact of semantic dementia on everyday actions: evidence from an ecological study. Journal of the International Neuropsychological Society : JINS 19(2):162-72.
22. den Ouden ME, Schuurmans MJ, Brand JS, Arts IE, Mueller-Schotte S, et al. (2013). Physical functioning is related to both an impaired physical ability and ADL disability: a ten year follow-up study in middle-aged and older persons. Maturitas 74(1):89-94.
23. Chun SW, Kim KE, Jang SN, Kim KI, Paik NJ, et al. (2013). Muscle strength is the main associated factor of physical performance in older adults with knee osteoarthritis regardless of radiographic severity. Archives of gerontology and geriatrics 56(2):377-82.
24. Chang SH, Yu CL. (2013). Perspective of family caregivers on self-care independence among older people living in long-term care facilities: a qualitative study. International journal of nursing studies 50(5):657-63.
25. Holtslag I, van Wijk I, Hartog H, van der Molen AM, van der Sluis C, et al. (2013). Long-term functional outcome of patients with longitudinal radial deficiency: cross-sectional evaluation of function, activity and participation. Disability and rehabilitation 35(16):1401-7.
26. Hsu HC. (2013). Effects of physical function trajectories on later long-term care utilization among the Taiwanese elderly. Geriatrics & gerontology international 13(3):751-8.
27. Tyrell E. (2013). Socioeconomic burden of lymphatic filariasis in Georgetown, Guyana. Tropical medicine & international health : TM & IH 18(2):152-8.
28. Kutintara B, Somboon P, Buasri V, Srettananurak M, Jedeeyod P, et al. (2013). Design and evaluation of a kitchen for persons with visual impairments. Disability and rehabilitation. Assistive technology 8(2):136-9.
29. McDermid Vaz SA, Heinrichs RW, Miles AA, Ammari N, Archie S, et al. (2013). The Canadian Objective Assessment of Life Skills (COALS): a new measure of functional competence in schizophrenia. Psychiatry research 206(2-3):302-6.
30. Park EY, Kim WH, Choi YI. (2013). Factor analysis of the WeeFIM in children with spastic cerebral palsy. Disability and rehabilitation 35(17):1466-71.
31. Keng SH, Sheu SJ. (2013). The effect of national health insurance on mortality and the SES-health gradient: evidence from the elderly in Taiwan. Health economics 22(1):52-72.
32. Stewart TL, Chipperfield JG, Ruthig JC, Heckhausen J. (2013). Downward social comparison and subjective well-being in late life: the moderating role of perceived control. Aging & mental health 17(3):375-85.
33. Nielsen TL, Dekkers MK. (2013). Progress and prediction of occupational performance in women with distal radius fractures: a one-year follow-up. Scandinavian journal of occupational therapy 20(2):143-51.
34. Eriksson G, Tham K, Kottorp A. (2013). A cross-diagnostic validation of an instrument measuring participation in everyday occupations: the Occupational Gaps Questionnaire (OGQ). Scandinavian journal of occupational therapy 20(2):152-60.
35. Ku LJ, Liu LF, Wen MJ. (2013). Trends and determinants of informal and formal caregiving in the community for disabled elderly people in Taiwan. Archives of gerontology and geriatrics 56(2):370-6.
36. Klotz MC, Kost L, Braatz F, Ewerbeck V, Heitzmann D, et al. (2013). Motion capture of the upper extremity during activities of daily living in patients with spastic hemiplegic cerebral palsy. Gait & posture 38(1):148-52.
37. Christ JB, Fruhmann Berger M, Riedl E, Prakash D, Csoti I, et al. (2013). How precise are activities of daily living scales for the diagnosis of Parkinson''s disease dementia? A pilot study. Parkinsonism & related disorders 19(3):371-4.
38. Ascher-Svanum H, Novick D, Haro JM, Aguado J, Cui Z, et al. (2013). Empirically driven definitions of "good," "moderate," and "poor" levels of functioning in the treatment of schizophrenia. Quality of life research : an international journal of quality of life aspects of treatment, care and rehabilitation 22(8):2085-94.
39. Duc C, Farron A, Pichonnaz C, Jolles BM, Bassin JP, et al. (2013). Distribution of arm velocity and frequency of arm usage during daily activity: objective outcome evaluation after shoulder surgery. Gait & posture 38(2):247-52.
40. Ichimori A, Tsukasaki K, Koyama E. (2013). Measuring illuminance and investigating methods for its quantification among elderly people living at home in Japan to study the relationship between illuminance and physical and mental health. Geriatrics & gerontology international 13(3):798-806.
41. Mizrahi EH, Arad M, Weiss A, Leibovitz A, Adunsky A, et al. (2013). Eating management and functional outcome of elderly patients with symptomatic ischemic stroke undergoing inpatient rehabilitation. Geriatrics & gerontology international 13(3):701-5.
42. Kimura Y, Ogawa H, Yoshihara A, Yamaga T, Takiguchi T, et al. (2013). Evaluation of chewing ability and its relationship with activities of daily living, depression, cognitive status and food intake in the community-dwelling elderly. Geriatrics & gerontology international 13(3):718-25.
43. Kottner J, Rahn Y, Blume-Peytavi U, Lahmann N. (2013). Skin care practice in German nursing homes: a German-wide cross-sectional study. Journal der Deutschen Dermatologischen Gesellschaft = Journal of the German Society of Dermatology : JDDG 11(4):329-36.
44. White C, Lentin P, Farnworth L. (2013). An investigation into the role and meaning of occupation for people living with on-going health conditions. Australian occupational therapy journal 60(1):20-9.
45. Williams S, Murray C. (2013). The lived experience of older adults'' occupational adaptation following a stroke. Australian occupational therapy journal 60(1):39-47.
46. Cross L. (2013). The classification and management of skin and soft tissue infections. International emergency nursing 21(2):84-8.
47. Ylva N, Anette F. (2012
). [Psychometric properties of the Activities-Specific Balance Confidence Scale in persons 0-14 days and 3 months post stroke.]. Disability and Rehabilitation 34(14):1186-91.
48. Kettunen JE, Nurmi M, Dastidar P, Jehkonen M. (2012
). [Recovery from visual neglect after right hemisphere stroke: does starting point in cancellation tasks change after 6 months?.]. Clinical Neuropsychologist 26(2):305-20.
49. van Dijk-de Vries A, Moser A, Mertens VC, van der Linden J, et al. (2012
). [The ideal of biopsychosocial chronic care: how to make it real? A qualitative study among Dutch stakeholders.]. BMC Family Practice 13:14.
50. Roorda LD, Green JR, Houwink A, Bagley PJ, et al. (2012
). [Item hierarchy-based analysis of the Rivermead Mobility Index resulted in improved interpretation and enabled faster scoring in patients undergoing rehabilitation after stroke.]. Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation 93(6):1091-6.