Home > Database > Index
1. Kato N, Iwanaga M, Okazaki T, Hahchisuka K. (2013). Did the educational campaign to support persons with cognitive dysfunction encourage them to participate in society in Northern Kyushu, Japan? Brain injury 27(12):1423-7.
2. Sakurai T. (2013). [Risks for impaired daily life function in the elderly with type 2 diabetes in Japan]. Nihon Ronen Igakkai zasshi. Japanese journal of geriatrics 50(1):60-4.
3. Baykara RA, Bozgeyik Z, Akgul O, Ozgocmen S. (2013). Low back pain in patients with rheumatoid arthritis: clinical characteristics and impact of low back pain on functional ability and health related quality of life. Journal of back and musculoskeletal rehabilitation 26(4):367-74.
4. Akbari S, Lyden PD, Kamali M, Fahimi MA. (2013). Correlations among impairment, daily activities and thinking operations after stroke. NeuroRehabilitation 33(1):153-60.
5. Cioncoloni D, Martini G, Piu P, Taddei S, Acampa M, et al. (2013). Predictors of long-term recovery in complex activities of daily living before discharge from the stroke unit. NeuroRehabilitation 33(2):217-23.
6. Lahaije A, van Helvoort H, Dekhuijzen R, Heijdra Y. (2013). Can COPD patients who hyperinflate during daily life activities be identified by laboratory tests? Respiration; international review of thoracic diseases 86(3):237-42.
7. Bravo-Esteban E, Taylor J, AbiA°n-VicA©n J, Albu S, SimA≥n-MartA≠nez C, et al. (2013). Impact of specific symptoms of spasticity on voluntary lower limb muscle function, gait and daily activities during subacute and chronic spinal cord injury. NeuroRehabilitation 33(4):531-43.
8. McArthur C, Venkatesh S, Warren D, Pringle D, Doerr T, et al. (2013). Further development of the response scales of the Acquired Brain Injury Challenge Assessment (ABI-CA). Brain injury 27(11):1271-80.
9. Oudman E, Nijboer TC, Postma A, Wijnia JW, Kerklaan S, et al. (2013). Acquisition of an instrumental activity of daily living in patients with Korsakoff''s syndrome: a comparison of trial and error and errorless learning. Neuropsychological rehabilitation 23(6):888-913.
10. de Werd MM, Boelen D, Rikkert MG, Kessels RP. (2013). Errorless learning of everyday tasks in people with dementia. Clinical interventions in aging 8:1177-90.
11. Kato H, Horita N, Miyazawa N, Yoshiyama T, Ueda A, et al. (2013). Risk factors for liver injury with an elevated serum bilirubin concentration caused by antituberculous drugs. Internal medicine (Tokyo, Japan) 52(19):2209-14.
12. Marshall S, Bauer J, Capra S, Isenring E. (2013). Are informal carers and community care workers effective in managing malnutrition in the older adult community? A systematic review of current evidence. The journal of nutrition, health & aging 17(8):645-51.
13. Kassberg AC, Malinowsky C, Jacobsson L, Lund ML. (2013). Ability to manage everyday technology after acquired brain injury. Brain injury 27(13-14):1583-8.
14. BjA∂rkdahl A, Akerlund E, Svensson S, EsbjA∂rnsson E. (2013). A randomized study of computerized working memory training and effects on functioning in everyday life for patients with brain injury. Brain injury 27(13-14):1658-65.
15. Atalay NS, Sahin F, Atalay A, Akkaya N. (2013). Comparison of efficacy of neural therapy and physical therapy in chronic low back pain. African journal of traditional, complementary, and alternative medicines : AJTCAM / African Networks on Ethnomedicines 10(3):431-5.
16. Conradsson M, Littbrand H, BostrA∂m G, LindelA∂f N, Gustafson Y, et al. (2013). Is a change in functional capacity or dependency in activities of daily living associated with a change in mental health among older people living in residential care facilities? Clinical interventions in aging 8:1561-8.
17. Kosaka K, Yamashita S, Ando C, Endo Y, Taniguchi K, et al. (2013). Relationships among body mass index, activities of daily living and zinc nutritional status in disabled elderly patients in nursing facilities. Journal of nutritional science and vitaminology 59(5):420-30.
18. Alghwiri A, Alghadir A, Whitney SL. (2013). The vestibular activities and participation measure and vestibular disorders. Journal of vestibular research : equilibrium & orientation 23(6):305-12.
19. Usha GV, Thippeswamy HM, Nagesh L. (2013). Comparative assessment of validity and reliability of the Oral Impacts on Daily Performance (OIDP) frequency scale: a cross-sectional survey among adolescents in Davanagere city, Karnataka, India. International journal of dental hygiene 11(1):28-34.
20. Cho SK, Kim D, Jun JB, Bae SC, Sung YK, et al. (2013). Factors influencing quality of life (QOL) for Korean patients with rheumatoid arthritis (RA). Rheumatology international 33(1):93-102.
21. Inagawa T, Hamagishi T, Takaso Y, Hitomi Y, Kambayashi Y, et al. (2013). Decreased activity of daily living produced by the combination of Alzheimer''s disease and lower limb fracture in elderly requiring nursing care. Environmental health and preventive medicine 18(1):16-23.
22. Mystakidou K, Tsilika E, Parpa E, Mitropoulou E, Panagiotou I, et al. (2013). Activities of daily living in Greek cancer patients treated in a palliative care unit. Supportive care in cancer : official journal of the Multinational Association of Supportive Care in Cancer 21(1):97-105.
23. Umegaki H, Suzuki Y, Yanagawa M, Nonogaki Z, Nakashima H, et al. (2013). Cognitive impairments and functional declines in older adults at high risk for care needs. Geriatrics & gerontology international 13(1):77-82.
24. Smailes ST, Engelsman K, Dziewulski P. (2013). Physical functional outcome assessment of patients with major burns admitted to a UK Burn Intensive Care Unit. Burns : journal of the International Society for Burn Injuries 39(1):37-43.
25. Khalil ES, Mohamed EI, Khalil GI, Sallam SM, Mohamed SS, et al. (2013). Effects of sleep disordered breathing on functional capacity and quality of life in chronic kidney disease Egyptian patients. Sleep & breathing = Schlaf & Atmung 17(2):621-8.
26. Morris JH, van Wijck F, Joice S, Donaghy M. (2013). Predicting health related quality of life 6 months after stroke: the role of anxiety and upper limb dysfunction. Disability and rehabilitation 35(4):291-9.
27. Tsai AC, Lee LC, Wang JY. (2013). Complementarity of the Mini-Nutritional Assessment and Activities of Daily Living for predicting follow-up mortality risk in elderly Taiwanese. The British journal of nutrition 109(4):658-66.
28. Riberto M, Lopes KA, Chiappetta LM, LourenAßA£o MI, Battistella LR, et al. (2013). The use of the comprehensive International Classification of Functioning, Disability and Health core set for stroke for chronic outpatients in three Brazilian rehabilitation facilities. Disability and rehabilitation 35(5):367-74.
29. Garuffi M, Costa JL, HernA°ndez SS, Vital TM, Stein AM, et al. (2013). Effects of resistance training on the performance of activities of daily living in patients with Alzheimer''s disease. Geriatrics & gerontology international 13(2):322-8.
30. Akinwuntan AE, Devos H, Stepleman L, Casillas R, Rahn R, et al. (2013). Predictors of driving in individuals with relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis. Multiple sclerosis (Houndmills, Basingstoke, England) 19(3):344-50.
31. Ottenvall Hammar I, HA•kansson C. (2013). The importance for daily occupations of perceiving good health: Perceptions among women with rheumatic diseases. Scandinavian journal of occupational therapy 20(2):82-92.
32. Lassenius O, Akerlind I, Wiklund-Gustin L, Arman M, SA∂derlund A, et al. (2013). Self-reported health and physical activity among community mental healthcare users. Journal of psychiatric and mental health nursing 20(1):82-90.
33. Kita M, Ito K. (2013). The caregiving process of the family unit caring for a frail older family member at home: a grounded theory study. International journal of older people nursing 8(2):149-58.
34. Breitholtz A, Snellman I, Fagerberg I. (2013). Older people''s dependence on caregivers'' help in their own homes and their lived experiences of their opportunity to make independent decisions. International journal of older people nursing 8(2):139-48.
35. Taylor ME, Delbaere K, Lord SR, Mikolaizak AS, Close JC, et al. (2013). Physical impairments in cognitively impaired older people: implications for risk of falls. International psychogeriatrics / IPA 25(1):148-56.
36. Ashley L, Keding A, Brown J, Velikova G, Wright P, et al. (2013). Score equivalence of electronic and paper versions of the Social Difficulties Inventory (SDI-21): a randomised crossover trial in cancer patients. Quality of life research : an international journal of quality of life aspects of treatment, care and rehabilitation 22(6):1435-40.
37. Reinares M, Papachristou E, Harvey P, Mar BonnA≠n C, SA°nchez-Moreno J, et al. (2013). Towards a clinical staging for bipolar disorder: defining patient subtypes based on functional outcome. Journal of affective disorders 144(1-2):65-71.
38. Yu WY, Hwang HF, Hu MH, Chen CY, Lin MR, et al. (2013). Effects of fall injury type and discharge placement on mortality, hospitalization, falls, and ADL changes among older people in Taiwan. Accident; analysis and prevention 50:887-94.
39. Gimeno H, Gordon A, Tustin K, Lin JP. (2013). Functional priorities in daily life for children and young people with dystonic movement disorders and their families. European journal of paediatric neurology : EJPN : official journal of the European Paediatric Neurology Society 17(2):161-8.
40. Sveen U, Ostensjo S, Laxe S, Soberg HL. (2013). Problems in functioning after a mild traumatic brain injury within the ICF framework: the patient perspective using focus groups. Disability and rehabilitation 35(9):749-57.
41. Cooney M, Galvin R, Connolly E, Stokes E. (2013). The International Classification of Functioning (ICF) core set for breast cancer from the perspective of women with the condition. Disability and rehabilitation 35(9):740-8.
42. de Morton NA, Harding KE, Taylor NF, Harrison G. (2013). Validity of the de Morton Mobility Index (DEMMI) for measuring the mobility of patients with hip fracture during rehabilitation. Disability and rehabilitation 35(4):325-33.
43. Gan SM, Tung LC, Yeh CY, Wang CH. (2013). ICF-CY based assessment tool for children with autism. Disability and rehabilitation 35(8):678-85.
44. Weich S, Bebbington P, Rai D, Stranges S, McBride O, et al. (2013). The population impact of common mental disorders and long-term physical conditions on disability and hospital admission. Psychological medicine 43(5):921-31.
45. Walsh MA, Brown LH, Barrantes-Vidal N, Kwapil TR. (2013). The expression of affective temperaments in daily life. Journal of affective disorders 145(2):179-86.
46. Kottorp A, Ekstam L, Petersson Lie I. (2013). Differences in awareness between persons with left and right hemispheric stroke. Scandinavian journal of occupational therapy 20(1):37-44.
47. Bang SM, Lee JO, Kim YJ, Lee KW, Lim S, et al. (2013). Anemia and activities of daily living in the Korean urban elderly population: results from the Korean Longitudinal Study on Health and Aging (KLoSHA). Annals of hematology 92(1):59-65.
48. Thieme H, Bayn M, Wurg M, Zange C, Pohl M, et al. (2013). Mirror therapy for patients with severe arm paresis after stroke--a randomized controlled trial. Clinical rehabilitation 27(4):314-24.
49. Tsiros MD, Buckley JD, Howe PR, Olds T, Walkley J, et al. (2013). Day-to-day physical functioning and disability in obese 10- to 13-year-olds. Pediatric obesity 8(1):31-41.
50. Yoo JW, Kim S, Choi JH, Ryu WS. (2013). Intensified rehabilitation therapy and transitions to skilled nursing facilities in community-living seniors with acute medical illnesses. Geriatrics & gerontology international 13(3):547-54.