1. Yoo JW, Kim S, Choi JH, Ryu WS. (2013). Intensified rehabilitation therapy and transitions to skilled nursing facilities in community-living seniors with acute medical illnesses. Geriatrics & gerontology international 13(3):547-54.
2. Kimura M, Watanabe M, Tanimoto Y, Kusabiraki T, Komiyama M, et al. (2013). Occlusal support including that from artificial teeth as an indicator for health promotion among community-dwelling elderly in Japan. Geriatrics & gerontology international 13(3):539-46.
3. Amanzio M, Vase L, Leotta D, Miceli R, Palermo S, et al. (2013). Impaired awareness of deficits in Alzheimer''s disease: the role of everyday executive dysfunction. Journal of the International Neuropsychological Society : JINS 19(1):63-72.
4. Wolf T, Koster J. (2013). Perceived recovery as a predictor of physical activity participation after mild stroke. Disability and rehabilitation 35(14):1143-8.
5. Nunnerley JL, Hay-Smith EJ, Dean SG. (2013). Leaving a spinal unit and returning to the wider community: an interpretative phenomenological analysis. Disability and rehabilitation 35(14):1164-73.
6. Lindqvist G, HeikkilA¤ K, Albin B, Hjelm K. (2013). Conceptions of daily life in men living with a woman suffering from chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Primary health care research & development 14(2):140-50.
7. Amini R, Sahaf R, Kaldi A, Haghani H, Davatgaran K, et al. (2013). Activities of daily living independence in Iranian blind war survivors: a cross sectional study, 2008. Geriatrics & gerontology international 13(3):741-50.
8. Carlon SL, Taylor NF, Dodd KJ, Shields N. (2013). Differences in habitual physical activity levels of young people with cerebral palsy and their typically developing peers: a systematic review. Disability and rehabilitation 35(8):647-55.
9. Hairi NN, Cumming RG, Blyth FM, Naganathan V. (2013). Chronic pain, impact of pain and pain severity with physical disability in older people--is there a gender difference? Maturitas 74(1):68-73.
10. Robertson L, Blaga L. (2013). Occupational therapy assessments used in acute physical care settings. Scandinavian journal of occupational therapy 20(2):127-35.