1. Weich S, Bebbington P, Rai D, Stranges S, McBride O, et al. (2013). The population impact of common mental disorders and long-term physical conditions on disability and hospital admission. Psychological medicine 43(5):921-31.
2. Walsh MA, Brown LH, Barrantes-Vidal N, Kwapil TR. (2013). The expression of affective temperaments in daily life. Journal of affective disorders 145(2):179-86.
3. Kottorp A, Ekstam L, Petersson Lie I. (2013). Differences in awareness between persons with left and right hemispheric stroke. Scandinavian journal of occupational therapy 20(1):37-44.
4. Bang SM, Lee JO, Kim YJ, Lee KW, Lim S, et al. (2013). Anemia and activities of daily living in the Korean urban elderly population: results from the Korean Longitudinal Study on Health and Aging (KLoSHA). Annals of hematology 92(1):59-65.
5. Thieme H, Bayn M, Wurg M, Zange C, Pohl M, et al. (2013). Mirror therapy for patients with severe arm paresis after stroke--a randomized controlled trial. Clinical rehabilitation 27(4):314-24.
6. Tsiros MD, Buckley JD, Howe PR, Olds T, Walkley J, et al. (2013). Day-to-day physical functioning and disability in obese 10- to 13-year-olds. Pediatric obesity 8(1):31-41.
7. Yoo JW, Kim S, Choi JH, Ryu WS. (2013). Intensified rehabilitation therapy and transitions to skilled nursing facilities in community-living seniors with acute medical illnesses. Geriatrics & gerontology international 13(3):547-54.
8. Kimura M, Watanabe M, Tanimoto Y, Kusabiraki T, Komiyama M, et al. (2013). Occlusal support including that from artificial teeth as an indicator for health promotion among community-dwelling elderly in Japan. Geriatrics & gerontology international 13(3):539-46.
9. Amanzio M, Vase L, Leotta D, Miceli R, Palermo S, et al. (2013). Impaired awareness of deficits in Alzheimer''s disease: the role of everyday executive dysfunction. Journal of the International Neuropsychological Society : JINS 19(1):63-72.
10. Wolf T, Koster J. (2013). Perceived recovery as a predictor of physical activity participation after mild stroke. Disability and rehabilitation 35(14):1143-8.