1. Akinwuntan AE, Devos H, Stepleman L, Casillas R, Rahn R, et al. (2013). Predictors of driving in individuals with relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis. Multiple sclerosis (Houndmills, Basingstoke, England) 19(3):344-50.
2. Ottenvall Hammar I, HA„kansson C. (2013). The importance for daily occupations of perceiving good health: Perceptions among women with rheumatic diseases. Scandinavian journal of occupational therapy 20(2):82-92.
3. Lassenius O, Akerlind I, Wiklund-Gustin L, Arman M, SA¶derlund A, et al. (2013). Self-reported health and physical activity among community mental healthcare users. Journal of psychiatric and mental health nursing 20(1):82-90.
4. Kita M, Ito K. (2013). The caregiving process of the family unit caring for a frail older family member at home: a grounded theory study. International journal of older people nursing 8(2):149-58.
5. Breitholtz A, Snellman I, Fagerberg I. (2013). Older people''s dependence on caregivers'' help in their own homes and their lived experiences of their opportunity to make independent decisions. International journal of older people nursing 8(2):139-48.
6. Taylor ME, Delbaere K, Lord SR, Mikolaizak AS, Close JC, et al. (2013). Physical impairments in cognitively impaired older people: implications for risk of falls. International psychogeriatrics / IPA 25(1):148-56.
7. Ashley L, Keding A, Brown J, Velikova G, Wright P, et al. (2013). Score equivalence of electronic and paper versions of the Social Difficulties Inventory (SDI-21): a randomised crossover trial in cancer patients. Quality of life research : an international journal of quality of life aspects of treatment, care and rehabilitation 22(6):1435-40.
8. Reinares M, Papachristou E, Harvey P, Mar BonnAn C, SA”nchez-Moreno J, et al. (2013). Towards a clinical staging for bipolar disorder: defining patient subtypes based on functional outcome. Journal of affective disorders 144(1-2):65-71.
9. Yu WY, Hwang HF, Hu MH, Chen CY, Lin MR, et al. (2013). Effects of fall injury type and discharge placement on mortality, hospitalization, falls, and ADL changes among older people in Taiwan. Accident; analysis and prevention 50:887-94.
10. Gimeno H, Gordon A, Tustin K, Lin JP. (2013). Functional priorities in daily life for children and young people with dystonic movement disorders and their families. European journal of paediatric neurology : EJPN : official journal of the European Paediatric Neurology Society 17(2):161-8.