1. Ylva N, Anette F. (2012
). [Psychometric properties of the Activities-Specific Balance Confidence Scale in persons 0-14 days and 3 months post stroke.]. Disability and Rehabilitation 34(14):1186-91.
2. Kettunen JE, Nurmi M, Dastidar P, Jehkonen M. (2012
). [Recovery from visual neglect after right hemisphere stroke: does starting point in cancellation tasks change after 6 months?.]. Clinical Neuropsychologist 26(2):305-20.
3. van Dijk-de Vries A, Moser A, Mertens VC, van der Linden J, et al. (2012
). [The ideal of biopsychosocial chronic care: how to make it real? A qualitative study among Dutch stakeholders.]. BMC Family Practice 13:14.
4. Roorda LD, Green JR, Houwink A, Bagley PJ, et al. (2012
). [Item hierarchy-based analysis of the Rivermead Mobility Index resulted in improved interpretation and enabled faster scoring in patients undergoing rehabilitation after stroke.]. Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation 93(6):1091-6.
5. Johansson MM, Marcusson J, Wressle E. (2012
). [Cognition, daily living, and health-related quality of life in 85-year-olds in Sweden.]. Aging Neuropsychology and Cognition 19(3):421-32.
6. Norris M, Allotey P, Barrett G. (2012
). ['It burdens me': the impact of stroke in central Aceh, Indonesia.]. Sociology of Health and Illness 34(6):826-40.
7. De Vriendt P, Gorus E, Cornelis E, Velghe A, et al. (2012
). [The process of decline in advanced activities of daily living: a qualitative explorative study in mild cognitive impairment.]. International Psychogeriatrics 24(6):974-86.
8. Erlandsson LK, Carlsson G, Horstmann V, Gard G, et al. (2012
). [Health factors in the everyday life and work of public sector employees in Sweden.]. Work 42(3):321-30.
9. de Vries NM, van Ravensberg CD, Hobbelen JS, Olde Rikkert MG, et al. (2012
). [Effects of physical exercise therapy on mobility, physical functioning, physical activity and quality of life in community-dwelling older adults with impaired mobility, physical disability and/or multi-morbidity: a meta-analysis.]. Ageing Research Reviews 11(1):136-49.
10. Erkek E, Sahin S, Cetin ED, Sezer E. (2012
). [Terra firma-forme dermatosis.]. Indian Journal of Dermatology, Venereology and Leprology 78(3):358-60.