1. Ascher-Svanum H, Novick D, Haro JM, Aguado J, Cui Z, et al. (2013). Empirically driven definitions of "good," "moderate," and "poor" levels of functioning in the treatment of schizophrenia. Quality of life research : an international journal of quality of life aspects of treatment, care and rehabilitation 22(8):2085-94.
2. Duc C, Farron A, Pichonnaz C, Jolles BM, Bassin JP, et al. (2013). Distribution of arm velocity and frequency of arm usage during daily activity: objective outcome evaluation after shoulder surgery. Gait & posture 38(2):247-52.
3. Ichimori A, Tsukasaki K, Koyama E. (2013). Measuring illuminance and investigating methods for its quantification among elderly people living at home in Japan to study the relationship between illuminance and physical and mental health. Geriatrics & gerontology international 13(3):798-806.
4. Mizrahi EH, Arad M, Weiss A, Leibovitz A, Adunsky A, et al. (2013). Eating management and functional outcome of elderly patients with symptomatic ischemic stroke undergoing inpatient rehabilitation. Geriatrics & gerontology international 13(3):701-5.
5. Kimura Y, Ogawa H, Yoshihara A, Yamaga T, Takiguchi T, et al. (2013). Evaluation of chewing ability and its relationship with activities of daily living, depression, cognitive status and food intake in the community-dwelling elderly. Geriatrics & gerontology international 13(3):718-25.
6. Kottner J, Rahn Y, Blume-Peytavi U, Lahmann N. (2013). Skin care practice in German nursing homes: a German-wide cross-sectional study. Journal der Deutschen Dermatologischen Gesellschaft = Journal of the German Society of Dermatology : JDDG 11(4):329-36.
7. White C, Lentin P, Farnworth L. (2013). An investigation into the role and meaning of occupation for people living with on-going health conditions. Australian occupational therapy journal 60(1):20-9.
8. Williams S, Murray C. (2013). The lived experience of older adults'' occupational adaptation following a stroke. Australian occupational therapy journal 60(1):39-47.
9. Cross L. (2013). The classification and management of skin and soft tissue infections. International emergency nursing 21(2):84-8.
10. Ylva N, Anette F. (2012
). [Psychometric properties of the Activities-Specific Balance Confidence Scale in persons 0-14 days and 3 months post stroke.]. Disability and Rehabilitation 34(14):1186-91.