Home > Database > Index
1. Kato N, Iwanaga M, Okazaki T, Hahchisuka K. (2013). Did the educational campaign to support persons with cognitive dysfunction encourage them to participate in society in Northern Kyushu, Japan? Brain injury 27(12):1423-7.
2. Sakurai T. (2013). [Risks for impaired daily life function in the elderly with type 2 diabetes in Japan]. Nihon Ronen Igakkai zasshi. Japanese journal of geriatrics 50(1):60-4.
3. Baykara RA, Bozgeyik Z, Akgul O, Ozgocmen S. (2013). Low back pain in patients with rheumatoid arthritis: clinical characteristics and impact of low back pain on functional ability and health related quality of life. Journal of back and musculoskeletal rehabilitation 26(4):367-74.
4. Akbari S, Lyden PD, Kamali M, Fahimi MA. (2013). Correlations among impairment, daily activities and thinking operations after stroke. NeuroRehabilitation 33(1):153-60.
5. Cioncoloni D, Martini G, Piu P, Taddei S, Acampa M, et al. (2013). Predictors of long-term recovery in complex activities of daily living before discharge from the stroke unit. NeuroRehabilitation 33(2):217-23.
6. Lahaije A, van Helvoort H, Dekhuijzen R, Heijdra Y. (2013). Can COPD patients who hyperinflate during daily life activities be identified by laboratory tests? Respiration; international review of thoracic diseases 86(3):237-42.
7. Bravo-Esteban E, Taylor J, AbiAˇn-VicA©n J, Albu S, SimAłn-MartAnez C, et al. (2013). Impact of specific symptoms of spasticity on voluntary lower limb muscle function, gait and daily activities during subacute and chronic spinal cord injury. NeuroRehabilitation 33(4):531-43.
8. McArthur C, Venkatesh S, Warren D, Pringle D, Doerr T, et al. (2013). Further development of the response scales of the Acquired Brain Injury Challenge Assessment (ABI-CA). Brain injury 27(11):1271-80.
9. Oudman E, Nijboer TC, Postma A, Wijnia JW, Kerklaan S, et al. (2013). Acquisition of an instrumental activity of daily living in patients with Korsakoff''s syndrome: a comparison of trial and error and errorless learning. Neuropsychological rehabilitation 23(6):888-913.
10. de Werd MM, Boelen D, Rikkert MG, Kessels RP. (2013). Errorless learning of everyday tasks in people with dementia. Clinical interventions in aging 8:1177-90.