1. Svensson S, Sunnerhagen K. (2012). A Comparison between Two Instruments for Assessing Dependency in Daily Activities: Agreement of the Northwick Park Dependency Score with the Functional Independence Measure. Rehabilitation Research and Practice 2012:6 pages.
2. Gow A, Bielak A, Gerstorf D. (2012). Lifestyle Factors and Cognitive Ageing: Variation across Ability and Lifestyle Domains. Journal of Aging Research 2012:3 pages.
3. Cadar D, Pikhart H, Mishra G, Stephen A, Kuh D, Richards M. (2012). The Role of Lifestyle Behaviors on 20-Year Cognitive Decline. Journal of Aging Research 2012:13 pages.
4. Aadland E, Robertson L. (2012). Physical Activity Is Associated with Weight Loss and Increased Cardiorespiratory Fitness in Severely Obese Men and Women Undergoing Lifestyle Treatment. Journal of Obesity 2012:9 pages.
5. Simard J, Chalifoux M, Fortin V, Archambault M, St-Cerny-Gosselin A, Desrosiers J. (2012). Could Questions on Activities of Daily Living Estimate Grip Strength of Older Adults Living Independently in the Community? Journal of Aging Research 2012:6 pages.
6. Simard J, Chalifoux M, Fortin V, Archambault M, St-Cerny-Gosselin A, Desrosiers J. (2012). Could Questions on Activities of Daily Living Estimate Grip Strength of Older Adults Living Independently in the Community? Journal of Aging Research 2012:6 pages.
7. Rigby P, Ryan SE, Campbell KA. (2011). Electronic aids to daily living and quality of life for persons with tetraplegia. Disability and Rehabilitation: Assistive Technology 6(3):260-7.
8. Scheuringer M, Grill E, Boldt C, Stucki G. (2011). Latent Class Factor Analysis of the Functional Independence Measure confirmed four distinct dimensions in patients undergoing neurological rehabilitation. European Journal of Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine 47(1):25-34.
9. Viscogliosi C, Belleville S, Desrosiers J, Caron CD, et al. (2011). Participation after a stroke: changes over time as a function of cognitive deficits. Archives of Gerontology and Geriatrics 52(3):336-43.
10. Smith GN, Ehmann TS, Flynn SW, MacEwan GW, et al. (2011). The assessment of symptom severity and functional impairment with DSM-IV axis V. Psychiatric Services 62(4):411-7.