1. Conradsson M, Littbrand H, BostrAśm G, LindelAśf N, Gustafson Y, et al. (2013). Is a change in functional capacity or dependency in activities of daily living associated with a change in mental health among older people living in residential care facilities? Clinical interventions in aging 8:1561-8.
2. Kosaka K, Yamashita S, Ando C, Endo Y, Taniguchi K, et al. (2013). Relationships among body mass index, activities of daily living and zinc nutritional status in disabled elderly patients in nursing facilities. Journal of nutritional science and vitaminology 59(5):420-30.
3. Alghwiri A, Alghadir A, Whitney SL. (2013). The vestibular activities and participation measure and vestibular disorders. Journal of vestibular research : equilibrium & orientation 23(6):305-12.
4. Usha GV, Thippeswamy HM, Nagesh L. (2013). Comparative assessment of validity and reliability of the Oral Impacts on Daily Performance (OIDP) frequency scale: a cross-sectional survey among adolescents in Davanagere city, Karnataka, India. International journal of dental hygiene 11(1):28-34.
5. Cho SK, Kim D, Jun JB, Bae SC, Sung YK, et al. (2013). Factors influencing quality of life (QOL) for Korean patients with rheumatoid arthritis (RA). Rheumatology international 33(1):93-102.
6. Inagawa T, Hamagishi T, Takaso Y, Hitomi Y, Kambayashi Y, et al. (2013). Decreased activity of daily living produced by the combination of Alzheimer''s disease and lower limb fracture in elderly requiring nursing care. Environmental health and preventive medicine 18(1):16-23.
7. Mystakidou K, Tsilika E, Parpa E, Mitropoulou E, Panagiotou I, et al. (2013). Activities of daily living in Greek cancer patients treated in a palliative care unit. Supportive care in cancer : official journal of the Multinational Association of Supportive Care in Cancer 21(1):97-105.
8. Umegaki H, Suzuki Y, Yanagawa M, Nonogaki Z, Nakashima H, et al. (2013). Cognitive impairments and functional declines in older adults at high risk for care needs. Geriatrics & gerontology international 13(1):77-82.
9. Smailes ST, Engelsman K, Dziewulski P. (2013). Physical functional outcome assessment of patients with major burns admitted to a UK Burn Intensive Care Unit. Burns : journal of the International Society for Burn Injuries 39(1):37-43.
10. Khalil ES, Mohamed EI, Khalil GI, Sallam SM, Mohamed SS, et al. (2013). Effects of sleep disordered breathing on functional capacity and quality of life in chronic kidney disease Egyptian patients. Sleep & breathing = Schlaf & Atmung 17(2):621-8.