1. Vermeulen J, Spreeuwenberg MD, DaniA«ls R, Neyens JC, Van Rossum E, et al. (2013). Does a falling level of activity predict disability development in community-dwelling elderly people? Clinical rehabilitation 27(6):546-54.
2. StrA¶mberg E, HolmAšn A, Hagman-Gustafsson ML, Gabre P, WA„rdh I, et al. (2013). Oral health-related quality-of-life in homebound elderly dependent on moderate and substantial supportive care for daily living. Acta odontologica Scandinavica 71(3-4):771-7.
3. Poncumhak P, Saengsuwan J, Kamruecha W, Amatachaya S. (2013). Reliability and validity of three functional tests in ambulatory patients with spinal cord injury. Spinal cord 51(3):214-7.
4. Helvik AS, Engedal K, Selbaek G. (2013). Change in sense of coherence (SOC) and symptoms of depression among old non-demented persons 12 months after hospitalization. Archives of gerontology and geriatrics 56(2):314-20.
5. Bier N, Bottari C, Hudon C, Joubert S, Paquette G, et al. (2013). The impact of semantic dementia on everyday actions: evidence from an ecological study. Journal of the International Neuropsychological Society : JINS 19(2):162-72.
6. den Ouden ME, Schuurmans MJ, Brand JS, Arts IE, Mueller-Schotte S, et al. (2013). Physical functioning is related to both an impaired physical ability and ADL disability: a ten year follow-up study in middle-aged and older persons. Maturitas 74(1):89-94.
7. Chun SW, Kim KE, Jang SN, Kim KI, Paik NJ, et al. (2013). Muscle strength is the main associated factor of physical performance in older adults with knee osteoarthritis regardless of radiographic severity. Archives of gerontology and geriatrics 56(2):377-82.
8. Chang SH, Yu CL. (2013). Perspective of family caregivers on self-care independence among older people living in long-term care facilities: a qualitative study. International journal of nursing studies 50(5):657-63.
9. Holtslag I, van Wijk I, Hartog H, van der Molen AM, van der Sluis C, et al. (2013). Long-term functional outcome of patients with longitudinal radial deficiency: cross-sectional evaluation of function, activity and participation. Disability and rehabilitation 35(16):1401-7.
10. Hsu HC. (2013). Effects of physical function trajectories on later long-term care utilization among the Taiwanese elderly. Geriatrics & gerontology international 13(3):751-8.