1. Usha GV, Thippeswamy HM, Nagesh L. (2013). Comparative assessment of validity and reliability of the Oral Impacts on Daily Performance (OIDP) frequency scale: a cross-sectional survey among adolescents in Davanagere city, Karnataka, India. International journal of dental hygiene 11(1):28-34.
2. Cho SK, Kim D, Jun JB, Bae SC, Sung YK, et al. (2013). Factors influencing quality of life (QOL) for Korean patients with rheumatoid arthritis (RA). Rheumatology international 33(1):93-102.
3. Inagawa T, Hamagishi T, Takaso Y, Hitomi Y, Kambayashi Y, et al. (2013). Decreased activity of daily living produced by the combination of Alzheimer''s disease and lower limb fracture in elderly requiring nursing care. Environmental health and preventive medicine 18(1):16-23.
4. Mystakidou K, Tsilika E, Parpa E, Mitropoulou E, Panagiotou I, et al. (2013). Activities of daily living in Greek cancer patients treated in a palliative care unit. Supportive care in cancer : official journal of the Multinational Association of Supportive Care in Cancer 21(1):97-105.
5. Umegaki H, Suzuki Y, Yanagawa M, Nonogaki Z, Nakashima H, et al. (2013). Cognitive impairments and functional declines in older adults at high risk for care needs. Geriatrics & gerontology international 13(1):77-82.
6. Smailes ST, Engelsman K, Dziewulski P. (2013). Physical functional outcome assessment of patients with major burns admitted to a UK Burn Intensive Care Unit. Burns : journal of the International Society for Burn Injuries 39(1):37-43.
7. Khalil ES, Mohamed EI, Khalil GI, Sallam SM, Mohamed SS, et al. (2013). Effects of sleep disordered breathing on functional capacity and quality of life in chronic kidney disease Egyptian patients. Sleep & breathing = Schlaf & Atmung 17(2):621-8.
8. Morris JH, van Wijck F, Joice S, Donaghy M. (2013). Predicting health related quality of life 6 months after stroke: the role of anxiety and upper limb dysfunction. Disability and rehabilitation 35(4):291-9.
9. Tsai AC, Lee LC, Wang JY. (2013). Complementarity of the Mini-Nutritional Assessment and Activities of Daily Living for predicting follow-up mortality risk in elderly Taiwanese. The British journal of nutrition 109(4):658-66.
10. Riberto M, Lopes KA, Chiappetta LM, LourenA§AŁo MI, Battistella LR, et al. (2013). The use of the comprehensive International Classification of Functioning, Disability and Health core set for stroke for chronic outpatients in three Brazilian rehabilitation facilities. Disability and rehabilitation 35(5):367-74.