1. Yu ZX, Wang XZ, Guo RJ, Zhong ZX, Zhou YL, et al. (2013). Comparison of ultrasound echo-tracking technology and pulse wave velocity for measuring carotid elasticity among hemodialysis patients. Hemodialysis international. International Symposium on Home Hemodialysis 17(1):19-23.
2. Carvalho M, de Menezes IA, Riella MC. (2011
). [Massive, painful tumoral calcinosis in a long-term hemodialysis patient.]. Hemodialysis International 15(4):577-80.
3. Ari E, Kaya Y, Demir H, Cebi A, et al. (2011
). [Oxidative DNA damage correlates with carotid artery atherosclerosis in hemodialysis patients.]. Hemodialysis International 15(4):453-9.
4. Davenport A, Ronco C, Gura V. (2010). Portable and wearable dialysis: where are we now?. Hemodialysis International 14( Suppl 1):S22-6.
5. Burns A, Davenport A. (2010). Maximum conservative management for patients with chronic kidney disease stage 5. Hemodialysis International 14( Suppl 1):S32-7.
6. Scorza FA, Scattolini M, Cysneiros RM, Arida RM, et al. (2010). Sudden unexpected death in patients with epilepsy receiving renal replacement therapy with dialysis: a 17-year experience at a single institution. Hemodialysis International 14(4):364-9.
7. Ibrahim S. (2010). Quality of care assessment and adherence to the international guidelines considering dialysis, water treatment, and protection against transmission of infections in university hospital-based dialysis units in Cairo, Egypt. Hemodialysis International 14(1):61-7.
8. Hodge MH. (2010). The path to a paradigm shift in hemodialysis. Hemodialysis International 14(1):5-10.
9. Van Eps CL, Jeffries JK, Johnson DW, Campbell SB, et al. (2010). Quality of life and alternate nightly nocturnal home hemodialysis. Hemodialysis International 14(1):29-38.
10. Abraham G, Jayaseelan T, Matthew M, Padma P, et al. (2010). Resource settings have a major influence on the outcome of maintenance hemodialysis patients in South India. Hemodialysis International 14(2):211-7.