1. Andrews DA, Guzzo L, Raynor P, Rowe RC, et al. (2012
). [Are the major risk/need factors predictive of both female and male reoffending?: a test with the eight domains of the level of service/case management inventory.]. International Journal of Offender Therapy and Comparative Criminology 56(1):113-33.
2. Cormier T, Magat O, Hager S, Ng F, et al. (2012
). [Physiologic and psychosocial approaches to global management of the hemodialysis patient in the Southern Alberta Renal Program.]. Cannt Journal 22(2):36-41.
3. Tanne D, Koton S, Molshazki N, Goldbourt U, et al. (2012
). [Trends in management and outcome of hospitalized patients with acute stroke and transient ischemic attack: the National Acute Stroke Israeli (NASIS) registry.]. Stroke 43(8):2136-41.
4. Community Preventive Services Task Force. (2012
). [Recommendation from the community preventive services task force for use of collaborative care for the management of depressive disorders.]. American Journal of Preventive Medicine 42(5):521-4.
5. Gensichen J, Guethlin C, Sarmand N, Sivakumaran D, et al. (2012). Patients'' perspectives on depression case management in general practice - A qualitative study. Patient Education and Counseling 86(1 ):114-119.
6. Joseph N, Benefield N. (2012). A joint offender personality disorder pathway strategy: An outline summary. Criminal Behaviour and Mental Health 22(3 ):210-217.
7. Moullec G, Lavoie KL, Rabhi K, Julien M, et al. (2012). Effect of an integrated care programme on re-hospitalization of patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Respirology 17(4 ):707-714.
8. Race DG, Malin NA. (2011
). [The impact of social policy on changes in professional practice within learning disability services: different standards for children and adults? A two-part examination: part 2. Professional services under the coalition: the trends continue apace.]. Journal of Intellectual Disabilities 15(4):289-99.
9. Gombotz H, Hofman A, Rehak P, Kurz J. (2011
). [Patient blood management (part 2). Practice: the 3 pillars]. Anasthesiologie, Intensivmedizin, Notfallmedizin, Schmerztherapie 46(7-8):466-74.
10. Hardeman SM, Stuck C, Narasimhan M, Kannaday MH. (2011). Forging the path to adherence in schizophrenia. Hot Topics in Neurology and Psychiatry (11 ):15-20.