1. Trappenburg JC, Monninkhof EM, Bourbeau J, Troosters T, et al. (2011). Effect of an action plan with ongoing support by a case manager on exacerbation-related outcome in patients with COPD: a multicentre randomised controlled trial. Thorax 66(11):977-84.
2. Montgomery RJ, Kwak J, Kosloski K, O'Connell Valuch K. (2011). Effects of the TCARE[REGISTERED] intervention on caregiver burden and depressive symptoms: preliminary findings from a randomized controlled study. Journals of Gerontology Series B-Psychological Sciences and Social Sciences 66(5):640-7.
3. Morinder G, Biguet G, Mattsson E, Marcus C, et al. (2011). Adolescents' perceptions of obesity treatment--an interview study. Disability and Rehabilitation 33(12):999-1009.
4. Richings C, Cook R, Roy A. (2011). Service evaluation of an integrated assessment and treatment service for people with intellectual disability with behavioural and mental health problems. Journal of Intellectual Disabilities 15(1):7-19.
5. Kelly PJ, Deane FP. (2011). Do therapeutic homework assignments address areas of need for individuals with severe mental illness?. Community Mental Health Journal 47(2):194-200.
6. Vaiva G, Walter M, Al Arab AS, Courtet P, et al. (2011). ALGOS: the development of a randomized controlled trial testing a case management algorithm designed to reduce suicide risk among suicide attempters. BMC Psychiatry 11:1.
7. Zwijsen SA, Smalbrugge M, Zuidema SU, Koopmans RT, et al. (2011). Grip on challenging behaviour: a multidisciplinary care programme for managing behavioural problems in nursing home residents with dementia. Study protocol. BMC Health Services Research 11:41.
8. El Saghir NS, El-Asmar N, Hajj C, Eid T, et al. (2011). Survey of utilization of multidisciplinary management tumor boards in Arab countries. Breast 20( Suppl 2):S70-4.
9. Alonso Suarez M, Bravo-Ortiz MF, Fernandez-Liria A, Gonzalez-Juarez C. (2011). Effectiveness of continuity-of-care programs to reduce time in hospital in persons with schizophrenia. Epidemiology and Psychiatric Science 20(1):65-72.
10. Versnel N, Welschen LM, Baan CA, Nijpels G, et al. (2011). The effectiveness of case management for comorbid diabetes type 2 patients; the CasCo study. Design of a randomized controlled trial. BMC Family Practice 12:68.