1. Lindahl ML, Berglund M, TAśnnesen H. (2013). Case management in aftercare of involuntarily committed patients with substance abuse. A randomized trial. Nordic journal of psychiatry 67(3):197-203.
2. van Twillert S, Geertzen J, Hemminga T, Postema K, Lettinga A, et al. (2013). Reconsidering evidence-based practice in prosthetic rehabilitation: a shared enterprise. Prosthetics and orthotics international 37(3):203-11.
3. Perroca MG. (2013). The new version of a patient classification instrument: assessment of psychometric properties. Journal of advanced nursing 69(8):1862-8.
4. Tam-Tham H, Cepoiu-Martin M, Ronksley PE, Maxwell CJ, Hemmelgarn BR, et al. (2013). Dementia case management and risk of long-term care placement: a systematic review and meta-analysis. International journal of geriatric psychiatry 28(9):889-902.
5. Dadich A, Fisher KR, Muir K. (2013). How can non-clinical case management complement clinical support for people with chronic mental illness residing in the community? Psychology, health & medicine 18(4):482-9.
6. Jeong H, Yim HW, Jo SJ, Nam B, Kwon SM, et al. (2013). The effects of care management on depression treatment in a psychiatric clinic: a randomized controlled trial. International journal of geriatric psychiatry 28(10):1023-30.
7. Chang LR, Lin YH, Chang HC, Chen YZ, Huang WL, et al. (2013). Psychopathology, rehospitalization and quality of life among patients with schizophrenia under home care case management in Taiwan. Journal of the Formosan Medical Association = Taiwan yi zhi 112(4):208-15.
8. Andrews DA, Guzzo L, Raynor P, Rowe RC, et al. (2012
). [Are the major risk/need factors predictive of both female and male reoffending?: a test with the eight domains of the level of service/case management inventory.]. International Journal of Offender Therapy and Comparative Criminology 56(1):113-33.
9. Cormier T, Magat O, Hager S, Ng F, et al. (2012
). [Physiologic and psychosocial approaches to global management of the hemodialysis patient in the Southern Alberta Renal Program.]. Cannt Journal 22(2):36-41.
10. Tanne D, Koton S, Molshazki N, Goldbourt U, et al. (2012
). [Trends in management and outcome of hospitalized patients with acute stroke and transient ischemic attack: the National Acute Stroke Israeli (NASIS) registry.]. Stroke 43(8):2136-41.