1. Yumino D, Wang H, Floras JS, Newton GE, et al. (2011). Relation of periodic leg movements during sleep and mortality in patients with systolic heart failure. American Journal of Cardiology 107(3):447-51.
2. Abtahian F, Olenchock B, Ou FS, Kontos MC, et al. (2011). Effect of prior stroke on the use of evidence-based therapies and in-hospital outcomes in patients with myocardial infarction (from the NCDR ACTION GWTG registry). American Journal of Cardiology 107(10):1441-6.
3. Tarantini G, Facchin M, Frigo AC, Welsh R. (2011). Comparison of impact of mortality risk on the survival benefit of primary percutaneous coronary intervention versus facilitated percutaneous coronary intervention. American Journal of Cardiology 107(2):220-4.
4. Nolan RP, Upshur RE, Lynn H, Crichton T, et al. (2011). Therapeutic benefit of preventive telehealth counseling in the Community Outreach Heart Health and Risk Reduction Trial. American Journal of Cardiology 107(5):690-6.
5. Deftereos S, Giannopoulos G, Raisakis K, Kossyvakis C, et al. (2010). Comparison of muscle functional electrical stimulation to conventional bicycle exercise on endothelium and functional status indices in patients with heart failure. American Journal of Cardiology 106(11):1621-5.
6. Van Deyk K, Pelgrims E, Troost E, Goossens E, et al. (2010). Adolescents' understanding of their congenital heart disease on transfer to adult-focused care. American Journal of Cardiology 106(12 ):1803-1807.
7. Jensen LO, Maeng M, Thayssen P, Kaltoft A, et al. (2010). Long-term outcomes after percutaneous coronary intervention in patients with and without diabetes mellitus in Western Denmark. American Journal of Cardiology 105(11):1513-9.
8. Benderly M, Boyko V, Goldbourt U. (2010). Relation of body mass index to mortality among men with coronary heart disease. American Journal of Cardiology 106(3):297-304.
9. Afilalo J, Karunananthan S, Eisenberg MJ, Alexander KP, et al. (2009). Role of Frailty in Patients With Cardiovascular Disease. American Journal of Cardiology 103(11):1616-1621.
10. Takama N, Kurabayashi M. (2009). Influence of untreated sleep-disordered breathing on the long-term prognosis of patients with cardiovascular disease. American Journal of Cardiology 103(5):730-4.