1. Hee L, Mussap CJ, Yang L, Dignan R, et al. (2012
). [Outcomes of coronary revascularization (percutaneous or bypass) in patients with diabetes mellitus and multivessel coronary disease.]. American Journal of Cardiology 110(5):643-8.
2. Abdel-Wahab M, Mostafa AE, Geist V, Stocker B, et al. (2012
). [Comparison of outcomes in patients having isolated transcatheter aortic valve implantation versus combined with preprocedural percutaneous coronary intervention.]. American Journal of Cardiology 109(4):581-6.
3. Motovska Z, Odvodyova D, Fischerova M, Stepankova S, et al. (2012
). [Renal function assessed using cystatin C and antiplatelet efficacy of clopidogrel assessed using the vasodilator-stimulated phosphoprotein index in patients having percutaneous coronary intervention.]. American Journal of Cardiology 109(5):620-3.
4. Park KW, Jeon KH, Kang SH, Oh IY, et al. (2011
). [Clinical outcomes of high on-treatment platelet reactivity in Koreans receiving elective percutaneous coronary intervention (from results of the CROSS VERIFY study).]. American Journal of Cardiology 108(11):1556-63.
5. Yumino D, Wang H, Floras JS, Newton GE, et al. (2011). Relation of periodic leg movements during sleep and mortality in patients with systolic heart failure. American Journal of Cardiology 107(3):447-51.
6. Abtahian F, Olenchock B, Ou FS, Kontos MC, et al. (2011). Effect of prior stroke on the use of evidence-based therapies and in-hospital outcomes in patients with myocardial infarction (from the NCDR ACTION GWTG registry). American Journal of Cardiology 107(10):1441-6.
7. Tarantini G, Facchin M, Frigo AC, Welsh R. (2011). Comparison of impact of mortality risk on the survival benefit of primary percutaneous coronary intervention versus facilitated percutaneous coronary intervention. American Journal of Cardiology 107(2):220-4.
8. Nolan RP, Upshur RE, Lynn H, Crichton T, et al. (2011). Therapeutic benefit of preventive telehealth counseling in the Community Outreach Heart Health and Risk Reduction Trial. American Journal of Cardiology 107(5):690-6.
9. Deftereos S, Giannopoulos G, Raisakis K, Kossyvakis C, et al. (2010). Comparison of muscle functional electrical stimulation to conventional bicycle exercise on endothelium and functional status indices in patients with heart failure. American Journal of Cardiology 106(11):1621-5.
10. Van Deyk K, Pelgrims E, Troost E, Goossens E, et al. (2010). Adolescents' understanding of their congenital heart disease on transfer to adult-focused care. American Journal of Cardiology 106(12 ):1803-1807.