95. Spehlmann ME, Begun AZ, Saroglou E, Hinrichs F, Tiemann U, et al. (2012). Risk factors in German twins with inflammatory bowel disease: results of a questionnaire-based survey. Journal of Crohn''s & colitis 6(1):29-42.
96. Buisson A, Chevaux JB, Bommelaer G, Peyrin-Biroulet L. (2012). Diagnosis, prevention and treatment of postoperative Crohn''s disease recurrence. Digestive and liver disease : official journal of the Italian Society of Gastroenterology and the Italian Association for the Study of the Liver 44(6):453-60.
97. Savarino E, Dulbecco P, Bodini G, Assandri L, Savarino V, et al. (2012). Prevention of postoperative recurrence of Crohn''s disease by Adalimumab: a case series. European journal of gastroenterology & hepatology 24(4):468-70.
98. Sipeky C, MaAĦsz A, TarlA³s G, KomlA³si K, PollAĦk A, et al. (2012). [Significance of thiopurine s-methyltransferase gene test in a clinical case]. Orvosi hetilap 153(5):191-4.
99. Shapira Y, Agmon-Levin N, Selmi C, PetrAkovAĦ J, Barzilai O, et al. (2012). Prevalence of anti-Toxoplasma antibodies in patients with autoimmune diseases. Journal of autoimmunity 39(1-2):112-6.
100. Iglesias-Rey M, Barreiro-de Acosta M, CaamaAħo-Isorna F, VAĦzquez RodrAguez I, Lorenzo GonzAĦlez A, et al. (2012). Influence of alexithymia on health-related quality of life in inflammatory bowel disease: are there any related factors? Scandinavian journal of gastroenterology 47(4):445-53.
101. Buisson A, Chevaux JB, Allen PB, Bommelaer G, Peyrin-Biroulet L, et al. (2012). Review article: the natural history of postoperative Crohn''s disease recurrence. Alimentary pharmacology & therapeutics 35(6):625-33.
102. van Beek N, Knuth-Rehr D, Altmeyer P, Assaf C, Babilas P, et al. (2012). Diagnostics of autoimmune bullous diseases in German dermatology departments. Journal der Deutschen Dermatologischen Gesellschaft = Journal of the German Society of Dermatology : JDDG 10(7):492-9.
103. Sesarman A, Oswald E, Chiriac MT, Csorba K, Vuta V, et al. (2012). Why human pemphigoid autoantibodies do not trigger disease by the passive transfer into mice? Immunology letters 143(1):92-100.
104. Trivedi PJ, Chapman RW. (2012). PSC, AIH and overlap syndrome in inflammatory bowel disease. Clinics and research in hepatology and gastroenterology 36(5):420-36.