95. Hearps AC, Martin GE, Angelovich TA, Cheng W-J, et al. (2012). Aging is associated with chronic innate immune activation and dysregulation of monocyte phenotype and function. Aging Cell 11(5 ):867-875.
96. Ribeiro AL, Nunes MP, Teixeira MM, Rocha MOC. (2012). Diagnosis and management of Chagas disease and cardiomyopathy. Nature Reviews Cardiology 9(10 ):576-589.
97. Maisch B, Pankuweit S. (2012). Current treatment options in (peri)myocarditis and inflammatory cardiomyopathy. Herz 37(6 ):644-656.
98. Franklin RJM, Ffrench-Constant C, Edgar JM, Smith KJ. (2012). Neuroprotection and repair in multiple sclerosis. Nature Reviews Neurology 8(11 ):624-634.
99. Speck-Hernandez CA, Montoya-Ortiz G. (2012). Silicon, a possible link between environmental exposure and autoimmune diseases: The case of rheumatoid arthritis. Arthritis 1(1 Article Number: 604187. Date of Publication: 2012).
100. Bhateja S. (2012). High prevalence of cardiovascular diseases among other medically compromised conditions in dental patients: A retrospective study. Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research 3(2 ):113-116.
101. De Melo Ferreira AP, De Figueiredo EM, Lima RA, Candido EB, et al. (2012). Quality of life in women with vulvar cancer submitted to surgical treatment: A comparative study. European Journal of Obstetrics Gynecology and Reproductive Biology 165(1 ):91-95.
102. Knopp M, Rajabally YA. (2012). Common and less common peripheral nerve disorders associated with diabetes. Current Diabetes Reviews 8(3 ):229-236.
103. Forsberg A, Press R, Holmqvist LW. (2012). Residual disability 10 years after falling ill in Guillain-Barre syndrome: A prospective follow-up study. Journal of the Neurological Sciences 317(1-2 ):74-79.
104. Huber AM. (2012). Idiopathic Inflammatory Myopathies in Childhood: Current Concepts. Pediatric Clinics of North America 59(2 ):365-380.