95. Vossenkamper A, Lutalo PM, Spencer J. (2012
). [Translational Mini-Review Series on B cell subsets in disease. Transitional B cells in systemic lupus erythematosus and Sjogren's syndrome: clinical implications and effects of B cell-targeted therapies.]. Clinical and Experimental Immunology 167(1):7-14.
96. Bazzichi L, Rossi A, Zirafa C, Monzani F, Tognini S, et al. (2012). Thyroid autoimmunity may represent a predisposition for the development of fibromyalgia? Rheumatology international 32(2):335-41.
97. Karin E, Avital S, Dotan I, Skornick Y, Greenberg R, et al. (2012). Doppler-guided haemorrhoidal artery ligation in patients with Crohn''s disease. Colorectal disease : the official journal of the Association of Coloproctology of Great Britain and Ireland 14(1):111-4.
98. Wu YW, Tang YH, Hao NX, Tang CY, Miao F, et al. (2012). Crohn''s disease: CT enterography manifestations before and after treatment. European journal of radiology 81(1):52-9.
99. Singh S, Chandrakasan S, Ahluwalia J, Suri D, Rawat A, et al. (2012). Macrophage activation syndrome in children with systemic onset juvenile idiopathic arthritis: clinical experience from northwest India. Rheumatology international 32(4):881-6.
100. CakA±r N, Pamuk A–N, DerviAY E, ImeryA¼z N, Uslu H, et al. (2012). The prevalences of some rheumatic diseases in western Turkey: Havsa study. Rheumatology international 32(4):895-908.
101. CaA±as CA, GA³mez AR, Echeverri AF, Quintana-Duque MA, Toro CE, et al. (2012). Patients with relapsing polychondritis and previous cartilage trauma present more autoimmunity phenomena. Rheumatology international 32(2):541-3.
102. Hemminki K, Li X, Sundquist J, Sundquist K. (2012). Risk of asthma and autoimmune diseases and related conditions in patients hospitalized for obesity. Annals of medicine 44(3):289-95.
103. Villa C, Pompili G, Franceschelli G, Munari A, Radaelli G, et al. (2012). Role of magnetic resonance imaging in evaluation of the activity of perianal Crohn''s disease. European journal of radiology 81(4):616-22.
104. Cole TS, Johnstone IC, Pearce MS, Fulton B, Cant AJ, et al. (2012). Outcome of children requiring intensive care following haematopoietic SCT for primary immunodeficiency and other non-malignant disorders. Bone marrow transplantation 47(1):40-5.