95. Wadwekar V, Kalita J, Misra UK. (2011). Does the chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyradiculoneuropathy due to secondary cause differ from primary?. Neurology India 59(5):664-8.
96. Karkare K, Taly AB, Sinha S, Rao S. (2011). Temporal profile of pain and other sensory manifestations in Guillain-Barre' syndrome during ten days of hospitalization. Neurology India 59(5):712-6.
97. Rosenblum H, Shoenfeld Y, Amital H. (2011). The common immunogenic etiology of chronic fatigue syndrome: from infections to vaccines via adjuvants to the ASIA syndrome. Infectious Disease Clinics of North America 25(4):851-63.
98. Detlefsen S, Lohr JM, Drewes AM, Frokjaer JB, et al. (2011). Current concepts in the diagnosis and treatment of type 1 and type 2 autoimmune pancreatitis. Recent Patents on Inflammation and Allergy Drug Discovery 5(2):136-49.
99. Khan F, Pallant JF, Amatya B, Ng L, et al. (2011). Outcomes of high- and low-intensity rehabilitation programme for persons in chronic phase after Guillain-Barre syndrome: a randomized controlled trial. Journal of Rehabilitation Medicine 43(7):638-46.
100. Pulimood AB, Amarapurkar DN, Ghoshal U, Phillip M, et al. (2011). Differentiation of Crohn's disease from intestinal tuberculosis in India in 2010. World Journal of Gastroenterology 17(4):433-43.
101. Braun-Falco M, Ruzicka T. (2011). [Skin manifestations in autoinflammatory syndromes.]. Journal der Deutschen Dermatologischen Gesellschaft 9(3):232-46.
102. Rajabally YA, Hassan-Smith G, Notturno F, Eames PJ, et al. (2011). Motor and sensory conduction failure in overlap of Guillain-Barre and Miller Fisher syndrome: two simultaneous cases. Journal of the Neurological Sciences 303(1-2):35-8.
103. Tsauo JY, Hung HC, Tsai HJ, Huang CS. (2011). Can ICF model for patients with breast-cancer-related lymphedema predict quality of life?. Supportive Care in Cancer 19(5):599-604.
104. Golabek V, Wozniakowska-Gesicka T, Sokolowska D. (2011). [Acute disseminated encephalomyelitis in children as the result of aseptic meningitis - a report of two cases]. Neurologia i Neurochirurgia Polska 45(2):180-7.