Home > Database > Index
95. Gethin G, Byrne D, Tierney S, Strapp H, Cowman S, et al. (2012). Prevalence of lymphoedema and quality of life among patients attending a hospital-based wound management and vascular clinic. International wound journal 9(2):120-5.
96. de Valois BA, Young TE, Melsome E. (2012). Assessing the feasibility of using acupuncture and moxibustion to improve quality of life for cancer survivors with upper body lymphoedema. European journal of oncology nursing : the official journal of European Oncology Nursing Society 16(3):301-9.
97. Steward MJ, Punwani S, Proctor I, Adjei-Gyamfi Y, Chatterjee F, et al. (2012). Non-perforating small bowel Crohn''s disease assessed by MRI enterography: derivation and histopathological validation of an MR-based activity index. European journal of radiology 81(9):2080-8.
98. Peyrin-Biroulet L, Gonzalez F, Dubuquoy L, Rousseaux C, Dubuquoy C, et al. (2012). Mesenteric fat as a source of C reactive protein and as a target for bacterial translocation in Crohn''s disease. Gut 61(1):78-85.
99. Wilsher M, Hopkins R, Zeng I, Cornere M, Douglas R, et al. (2012). Prevalence of asthma and atopy in sarcoidosis. Respirology (Carlton, Vic.) 17(2):285-90.
100. PA©rez-LledA³ E, DAaz-Vico A, GA³mez-GosA”lvez FA. (2012). [Guillain-BarrA© syndrome: clinical presentation and prognosis in children under six years-old]. Anales de pediatrÃa (Barcelona, Spain : 2003) 76(2):69-76.
101. Efe C, Ozaslan E, Purnak T, Ozseker B, Kav T, et al. (2012). Liver biopsy is a superior diagnostic method in some patients showing the typical laboratory features of autoimmune hepatitis. Clinics and research in hepatology and gastroenterology 36(2):185-8.
102. Gupta A, Singh Gulati G, Seth S, Sharma S. (2012). Cardiac MRI in restrictive cardiomyopathy. Clinical radiology 67(2):95-105.
103. Bamias G, Kaltsa G, Siakavellas SI, Gizis M, Margantinis G, et al. (2012). Differential expression of the TL1A/DcR3 system of TNF/TNFR-like proteins in large vs. small intestinal Crohn''s disease. Digestive and liver disease : official journal of the Italian Society of Gastroenterology and the Italian Association for the Study of the Liver 44(1):30-6.
104. Terao C, Ohmura K, Yamamoto K, Yukawa N, Kawabata D, et al. (2012). Serum IgG levels demonstrate seasonal change in connective tissue diseases: a large-scale, 4-year analysis in Japanese. Modern rheumatology / the Japan Rheumatism Association 22(3):426-30.