95. Soni SS, Ronco C, Pophale R, Bhansali AS, et al. (2012). Cardio-Renal Syndrome Type 5: Epidemiology, Pathophysiology, and Treatment. Seminars in Nephrology 32(1 ):49-56.
96. Borghi C, Cicero AFG. (2012). Hypertension: Management perspectives. Expert Opinion on Pharmacotherapy 13(14 ):1999-2003.
97. Jelsness-Jorgensen L-P, Bernklev T, Henriksen M, Torp R, et al. (2012). Is patient reported outcome (PRO) affected by different follow-up regimens in inflammatory bowel disease (IBD)? A one year prospective, longitudinal comparison of nurse-led versus conventional follow-up. Journal of Crohn's and colitis 6(9 ):887-894.
98. Marrie RA, Yu BN, Leung S, Elliott L, et al. (2012). The incidence and prevalence of thyroid disease do not differ in the multiple sclerosis and general populations: A validation study using administrative data. Neuroepidemiology 39(2 ):135-142.
99. Laakso S, Valta H, Verkasalo M, Toiviainen-Salo S, et al. (2012). Impaired bone health in inflammatory bowel disease: A case-control study in 80 pediatric patients. Calcified Tissue International 91(2 ):121-130.
100. Hearps AC, Martin GE, Angelovich TA, Cheng W-J, et al. (2012). Aging is associated with chronic innate immune activation and dysregulation of monocyte phenotype and function. Aging Cell 11(5 ):867-875.
101. Ribeiro AL, Nunes MP, Teixeira MM, Rocha MOC. (2012). Diagnosis and management of Chagas disease and cardiomyopathy. Nature Reviews Cardiology 9(10 ):576-589.
102. Maisch B, Pankuweit S. (2012). Current treatment options in (peri)myocarditis and inflammatory cardiomyopathy. Herz 37(6 ):644-656.
103. Franklin RJM, Ffrench-Constant C, Edgar JM, Smith KJ. (2012). Neuroprotection and repair in multiple sclerosis. Nature Reviews Neurology 8(11 ):624-634.
104. Speck-Hernandez CA, Montoya-Ortiz G. (2012). Silicon, a possible link between environmental exposure and autoimmune diseases: The case of rheumatoid arthritis. Arthritis 1(1 Article Number: 604187. Date of Publication: 2012).