95. Warrilow M, Jones K. (2012). Setting up a social enterprise for clinician-led lymphoedema services. British journal of nursing (Mark Allen Publishing) 21(21):1256, 1258-61.
96. CeliA„ska-LA¶wenhoff M, MusiaA‚ J. (2012). [Psychiatric manifestations of autoimmune diseases--diagnostic and therapeutic problems]. Psychiatria polska 46(6):1029-42.
97. Diaconu C, Livadariu RM, Dogaru C. (2012). The risk of lymphedema after breast cancer surgical treatment. Revista medico-chirurgicalÄƒÌ† a SocietÄƒÌ†Å£Ìœii de Medici ÅŸÌ§i NaturaliÅŸÌ§ti din IaÅŸÌ§i 116(4):1081-6.
98. Rupali P, Mannam S, Bella A, John L, Rajkumar S, et al. (2012). Risk factors for mortality in a south Indian population on generic antiretroviral therapy. The Journal of the Association of Physicians of India 60:11-4.
99. Soni SS, Ronco C, Pophale R, Bhansali AS, et al. (2012). Cardio-Renal Syndrome Type 5: Epidemiology, Pathophysiology, and Treatment. Seminars in Nephrology 32(1 ):49-56.
100. Borghi C, Cicero AFG. (2012). Hypertension: Management perspectives. Expert Opinion on Pharmacotherapy 13(14 ):1999-2003.
101. Jelsness-Jorgensen L-P, Bernklev T, Henriksen M, Torp R, et al. (2012). Is patient reported outcome (PRO) affected by different follow-up regimens in inflammatory bowel disease (IBD)? A one year prospective, longitudinal comparison of nurse-led versus conventional follow-up. Journal of Crohn's and colitis 6(9 ):887-894.
102. Marrie RA, Yu BN, Leung S, Elliott L, et al. (2012). The incidence and prevalence of thyroid disease do not differ in the multiple sclerosis and general populations: A validation study using administrative data. Neuroepidemiology 39(2 ):135-142.
103. Laakso S, Valta H, Verkasalo M, Toiviainen-Salo S, et al. (2012). Impaired bone health in inflammatory bowel disease: A case-control study in 80 pediatric patients. Calcified Tissue International 91(2 ):121-130.
104. Hearps AC, Martin GE, Angelovich TA, Cheng W-J, et al. (2012). Aging is associated with chronic innate immune activation and dysregulation of monocyte phenotype and function. Aging Cell 11(5 ):867-875.