95. Rajabally YA, Hassan-Smith G, Notturno F, Eames PJ, et al. (2011). Motor and sensory conduction failure in overlap of Guillain-Barre and Miller Fisher syndrome: two simultaneous cases. Journal of the Neurological Sciences 303(1-2):35-8.
96. Tsauo JY, Hung HC, Tsai HJ, Huang CS. (2011). Can ICF model for patients with breast-cancer-related lymphedema predict quality of life?. Supportive Care in Cancer 19(5):599-604.
97. Golabek V, Wozniakowska-Gesicka T, Sokolowska D. (2011). [Acute disseminated encephalomyelitis in children as the result of aseptic meningitis - a report of two cases]. Neurologia i Neurochirurgia Polska 45(2):180-7.
98. Otsubo K, Kanegane H, Kamachi Y, Kobayashi I, et al. (2011). Identification of FOXP3-negative regulatory T-like (CD4(+)CD25(+)CD127(low)) cells in patients with immune dysregulation, polyendocrinopathy, enteropathy, X-linked syndrome. Clinical Immunology 141(1):111-20.
99. Girgis A, Stacey F, Lee T, Black D, et al. (2011). Priorities for women with lymphoedema after treatment for breast cancer: population based cohort study. BMJ: British Medical Journal 342:d3442.
100. Korenromp IH, Heijnen CJ, Vogels OJ, van den Bosch JM, et al. (2011). Characterization of chronic fatigue in patients with sarcoidosis in clinical remission. Chest 140(2):441-7.
101. Jusufovic S, Hodzic E, Halilcevic A. (2011). Role of renal anemia in the functional, morphological and autoimmune thyroid disorders in patients on chronic hemodialysis. Medicinski Arhiv 65(4):228-32.
102. Straver DC, van den Berg LH, van Doorn PA, Franssen H. (2011). Symptoms of activity-induced weakness in peripheral nervous system disorders. Journal of the Peripheral Nervous System 16(2):108-12.
103. Stjernman H, Tysk C, Almer S, Strom M, et al. (2011). Unfavourable outcome for women in a study of health-related quality of life, social factors and work disability in Crohn's disease. European Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology 23(8):671-9.
104. Bassukas ID, Kosmidou M, Gaitanis G, Tsiouri G, et al. (2011). Patients with psoriasis are more likely to be treated for latent tuberculosis infection prior to biologics than patients with inflammatory bowel disease. Acta Dermato-Venereologica 91(4):444-6.