1. Speck-Hernandez C, Montoya-Ortiz G. (2012). Silicon, a Possible Link between Environmental Exposure andAutoimmune Diseases: The Case of Rheumatoid Arthritis. Arthritis 2012:11 pages.
2. Boniface R, Moshabela M, Zulliger R, MacPherson P, Nyasulu P. (2012). Correlates of Delayed Diagnosis among Human Immunodeficiency Virus-Infected Pulmonary Tuberculosis Suspects in a Rural HIV Clinic, South Africa. Tuberculosis Research and Treatment 2012:7 pages.
3. Schwalfenberg G. (2012). Solar Radiation and Vitamin D: Mitigating Environmental Factors in Autoimmune Disease. Journal of Environmental and Public Health 2012:9 pages.
4. Detlefsen S, Lohr JM, Drewes AM, Frokjaer JB, et al. (2011). Current concepts in the diagnosis and treatment of type 1 and type 2 autoimmune pancreatitis. Recent Patents on Inflammation and Allergy Drug Discovery 5(2):136-49.
5. Khan F, Pallant JF, Amatya B, Ng L, et al. (2011). Outcomes of high- and low-intensity rehabilitation programme for persons in chronic phase after Guillain-Barre syndrome: a randomized controlled trial. Journal of Rehabilitation Medicine 43(7):638-46.
6. Pulimood AB, Amarapurkar DN, Ghoshal U, Phillip M, et al. (2011). Differentiation of Crohn's disease from intestinal tuberculosis in India in 2010. World Journal of Gastroenterology 17(4):433-43.
7. Braun-Falco M, Ruzicka T. (2011). [Skin manifestations in autoinflammatory syndromes.]. Journal der Deutschen Dermatologischen Gesellschaft 9(3):232-46.
8. Rajabally YA, Hassan-Smith G, Notturno F, Eames PJ, et al. (2011). Motor and sensory conduction failure in overlap of Guillain-Barre and Miller Fisher syndrome: two simultaneous cases. Journal of the Neurological Sciences 303(1-2):35-8.
9. Tsauo JY, Hung HC, Tsai HJ, Huang CS. (2011). Can ICF model for patients with breast-cancer-related lymphedema predict quality of life?. Supportive Care in Cancer 19(5):599-604.
10. Golabek V, Wozniakowska-Gesicka T, Sokolowska D. (2011). [Acute disseminated encephalomyelitis in children as the result of aseptic meningitis - a report of two cases]. Neurologia i Neurochirurgia Polska 45(2):180-7.