1. Munkvold LH, Manger T, Lundervold AJ. (2014). Conners'' continuous performance test (CCPT-II) in children with ADHD, ODD, or a combined ADHD/ODD diagnosis. Child neuropsychology : a journal on normal and abnormal development in childhood and adolescence 20(1):106-26.
2. Martin AJ. (2014). Academic buoyancy and academic outcomes: towards a further understanding of students with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), students without ADHD, and academic buoyancy itself. The British journal of educational psychology 84(Pt 1):86-107.
3. Nylander L, Holmqvist M, Gustafson L, Gillberg C. (2013). Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and autism spectrum disorder (ASD) in adult psychiatry. A 20-year register study. Nordic journal of psychiatry 67(5):344-50.
4. Guldberg-KjA¤r T, Sehlin S, Johansson B. (2013). ADHD symptoms across the lifespan in a population-based Swedish sample aged 65 to 80. International psychogeriatrics / IPA 25(4):667-75.
5. GlenngA¥rd AH, Hjelmgren J, Thomsen PH, Tvedten T. (2013). Patient preferences and willingness-to-pay for ADHD treatment with stimulants using discrete choice experiment (DCE) in Sweden, Denmark and Norway. Nordic journal of psychiatry 67(5):351-9.
6. Polderman TJ, Hoekstra RA, Vinkhuyzen AA, Sullivan PF, van der Sluis S, et al. (2013). Attentional switching forms a genetic link between attention problems and autistic traits in adults. Psychological medicine 43(9):1985-96.
7. Domes G, Mense J, Vohs K, Habermeyer E. (2013). Offenders with antisocial personality disorder show attentional bias for violence-related stimuli. Psychiatry research 209(1):78-84.
8. Chou PH, Lin CC, Lin CH, Loh el-W, Chan CH, et al. (2013). Prevalence of allergic rhinitis in patients with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder: a population-based study. European child & adolescent psychiatry 22(5):301-7.
9. Breckenridge K, Braddick O, Atkinson J. (2013). The organization of attention in typical development: a new preschool attention test battery. The British journal of developmental psychology 31(Pt 3):271-88.
10. Tsai FJ, Liu ST, Lee CM, Lee WT, Fan PC, et al. (2013). ADHD-related symptoms, emotional/behavioral problems, and physical conditions in Taiwanese children with epilepsy. Journal of the Formosan Medical Association = Taiwan yi zhi 112(7):396-405.