1. A˜ie M, Skogli EW, Andersen PN, Hovik KT, Hugdahl K, et al. (2014). Differences in cognitive control in children and adolescents with combined and inattentive subtypes of ADHD. Child neuropsychology : a journal on normal and abnormal development in childhood and adolescence 20(1):38-48.
2. Munkvold LH, Manger T, Lundervold AJ. (2014). Conners'' continuous performance test (CCPT-II) in children with ADHD, ODD, or a combined ADHD/ODD diagnosis. Child neuropsychology : a journal on normal and abnormal development in childhood and adolescence 20(1):106-26.
3. Martin AJ. (2014). Academic buoyancy and academic outcomes: towards a further understanding of students with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), students without ADHD, and academic buoyancy itself. The British journal of educational psychology 84(Pt 1):86-107.
4. Collis NL, Kohnen S, Kinoshita S. (2013). The role of visual spatial attention in adult developmental dyslexia. Quarterly journal of experimental psychology (2006) 66(2):245-60.
5. Udal AH, A˜ygarden B, Egeland J, Malt UF, LA¸vdahl H, et al. (2013). Executive deficits in early onset bipolar disorder versus ADHD: impact of processing speed and lifetime psychosis. Clinical child psychology and psychiatry 18(2):284-99.
6. Holstein DH, Vollenweider FX, Geyer MA, Csomor PA, Belser N, et al. (2013). Sensory and sensorimotor gating in adult attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). Psychiatry research 205(1-2):117-26.
7. Noreika V, Falter CM, Rubia K. (2013). Timing deficits in attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD): evidence from neurocognitive and neuroimaging studies. Neuropsychologia 51(2):235-66.
8. SjA¶wall D, Roth L, Lindqvist S, Thorell LB. (2013). Multiple deficits in ADHD: executive dysfunction, delay aversion, reaction time variability, and emotional deficits. Journal of child psychology and psychiatry, and allied disciplines 54(6):619-27.
9. Bloemsma JM, Boer F, Arnold R, Banaschewski T, Faraone SV, et al. (2013). Comorbid anxiety and neurocognitive dysfunctions in children with ADHD. European child & adolescent psychiatry 22(4):225-34.
10. Levy F, Young DJ, Bennett KS, Martin NC, Hay DA, et al. (2013). Comorbid ADHD and mental health disorders: are these children more likely to develop reading disorders? Attention deficit and hyperactivity disorders 5(1):21-8.