1. A˜ie M, Skogli EW, Andersen PN, Hovik KT, Hugdahl K, et al. (2014). Differences in cognitive control in children and adolescents with combined and inattentive subtypes of ADHD. Child neuropsychology : a journal on normal and abnormal development in childhood and adolescence 20(1):38-48.
2. Munkvold LH, Manger T, Lundervold AJ. (2014). Conners'' continuous performance test (CCPT-II) in children with ADHD, ODD, or a combined ADHD/ODD diagnosis. Child neuropsychology : a journal on normal and abnormal development in childhood and adolescence 20(1):106-26.
3. Martin AJ. (2014). Academic buoyancy and academic outcomes: towards a further understanding of students with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), students without ADHD, and academic buoyancy itself. The British journal of educational psychology 84(Pt 1):86-107.
4. Christakou A, Murphy CM, Chantiluke K, Cubillo AI, Smith AB, et al. (2013). Disorder-specific functional abnormalities during sustained attention in youth with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) and with autism. Molecular psychiatry 18(2):236-44.
5. Hautmann C, Hoijtink H, Eichelberger I, GA¶rtz-Dorten A, Hanisch C, et al. (2013). Any indication for bias due to participation? Comparison of the effects of a parent management training rated by participating and non-participating parents. Clinical psychology & psychotherapy 20(5):384-93.
6. Dagnan D, Hull A, McDonnell A. (2013). The controllability beliefs scale used with carers of people with intellectual disabilities: psychometric properties. Journal of intellectual disability research : JIDR 57(5):422-8.
7. Holmberg K, Sundelin C, Hjern A. (2013). Screening for attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD): can high-risk children be identified in first grade? Child: care, health and development 39(2):268-76.
8. Simonoff E, Taylor E, Baird G, Bernard S, Chadwick O, et al. (2013). Randomized controlled double-blind trial of optimal dose methylphenidate in children and adolescents with severe attention deficit hyperactivity disorder and intellectual disability. Journal of child psychology and psychiatry, and allied disciplines 54(5):527-35.
9. Telford C, Green C, Logan S, Langley K, Thapar A, et al. (2013). Estimating the costs of ongoing care for adolescents with attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder. Social psychiatry and psychiatric epidemiology 48(2):337-44.
10. Wiebe S, Carrier J, Frenette S, Gruber R. (2013). Sleep and sleepiness in children with attention deficita€Š/a€Šhyperactivity disorder and controls. Journal of sleep research 22(1):41-9.