1. A˜ie M, Skogli EW, Andersen PN, Hovik KT, Hugdahl K, et al. (2014). Differences in cognitive control in children and adolescents with combined and inattentive subtypes of ADHD. Child neuropsychology : a journal on normal and abnormal development in childhood and adolescence 20(1):38-48.
2. Munkvold LH, Manger T, Lundervold AJ. (2014). Conners'' continuous performance test (CCPT-II) in children with ADHD, ODD, or a combined ADHD/ODD diagnosis. Child neuropsychology : a journal on normal and abnormal development in childhood and adolescence 20(1):106-26.
3. Martin AJ. (2014). Academic buoyancy and academic outcomes: towards a further understanding of students with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), students without ADHD, and academic buoyancy itself. The British journal of educational psychology 84(Pt 1):86-107.
4. Simonoff E, Taylor E, Baird G, Bernard S, Chadwick O, et al. (2013). Randomized controlled double-blind trial of optimal dose methylphenidate in children and adolescents with severe attention deficit hyperactivity disorder and intellectual disability. Journal of child psychology and psychiatry, and allied disciplines 54(5):527-35.
5. Telford C, Green C, Logan S, Langley K, Thapar A, et al. (2013). Estimating the costs of ongoing care for adolescents with attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder. Social psychiatry and psychiatric epidemiology 48(2):337-44.
6. Wiebe S, Carrier J, Frenette S, Gruber R. (2013). Sleep and sleepiness in children with attention deficita€Š/a€Šhyperactivity disorder and controls. Journal of sleep research 22(1):41-9.
7. Ajinkya S, Kaur D, Gursale A, Jadhav P. (2013). Prevalence of parent-rated attention deficit hyperactivity disorder and associated parent-related factors in primary school children of Navi Mumbai--a school based study. Indian journal of pediatrics 80(3):207-10.
8. Mizuno K, Tanaka M, Fukuda S, Imai-Matsumura K, Watanabe Y, et al. (2013). Divided attention of adolescents related to lifestyles and academic and family conditions. Brain & development 35(5):435-40.
9. de la Barra FE, Vicente B, Saldivia S, Melipillan R. (2013). Epidemiology of ADHD in Chilean children and adolescents. Attention deficit and hyperactivity disorders 5(1):1-8.
10. Geburek AJ, Rist F, Gediga G, Stroux D, Pedersen A, et al. (2013). Electrophysiological indices of error monitoring in juvenile and adult attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)--a meta-analytic appraisal. International journal of psychophysiology : official journal of the International Organization of Psychophysiology 87(3):349-62.