Home > Database > Index
1. A˜ie M, Skogli EW, Andersen PN, Hovik KT, Hugdahl K, et al. (2014). Differences in cognitive control in children and adolescents with combined and inattentive subtypes of ADHD. Child neuropsychology : a journal on normal and abnormal development in childhood and adolescence 20(1):38-48.
2. Munkvold LH, Manger T, Lundervold AJ. (2014). Conners'' continuous performance test (CCPT-II) in children with ADHD, ODD, or a combined ADHD/ODD diagnosis. Child neuropsychology : a journal on normal and abnormal development in childhood and adolescence 20(1):106-26.
3. Martin AJ. (2014). Academic buoyancy and academic outcomes: towards a further understanding of students with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), students without ADHD, and academic buoyancy itself. The British journal of educational psychology 84(Pt 1):86-107.
4. Retz W, Boureghda SS, Retz-Junginger P, Philipp-Wiegmann F, RA¶sler M, et al. (2013). Clinical symptoms of ADHD and psychopathy in perpetrators. Attention deficit and hyperactivity disorders 5(1):47-57.
5. Sandell C, Kjellberg A, Taylor RR. (2013). Participating in diagnostic experience: adults with neuropsychiatric disorders. Scandinavian journal of occupational therapy 20(2):136-42.
6. Taylor MJ, Charman T, Robinson EB, Plomin R, HappA© F, et al. (2013). Developmental associations between traits of autism spectrum disorder and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder: a genetically informative, longitudinal twin study. Psychological medicine 43(8):1735-46.
7. Williams J, Omizzolo C, Galea MP, Vance A. (2013). Motor imagery skills of children with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder and Developmental Coordination Disorder. Human movement science 32(1):121-35.
8. Abdollahian E, Mokhber N, Balaghi A, Moharrari F. (2013). The effectiveness of cognitive-behavioural play therapy on the symptoms of attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder in children aged 7-9 years. Attention deficit and hyperactivity disorders 5(1):41-6.
9. Kim DH, Yoo IY. (2013). Relationship between attention deficit hyperactive disorder symptoms and perceived parenting practices of school-age children. Journal of clinical nursing 22(7-8):1133-9.
10. Ortega R, LA³pez V, Carrasco X, Anllo-Vento L, Aboitiz F, et al. (2013). Exogenous orienting of visual-spatial attention in ADHD children. Brain research 1493:68-79.