1. A˜ie M, Skogli EW, Andersen PN, Hovik KT, Hugdahl K, et al. (2014). Differences in cognitive control in children and adolescents with combined and inattentive subtypes of ADHD. Child neuropsychology : a journal on normal and abnormal development in childhood and adolescence 20(1):38-48.
2. Munkvold LH, Manger T, Lundervold AJ. (2014). Conners'' continuous performance test (CCPT-II) in children with ADHD, ODD, or a combined ADHD/ODD diagnosis. Child neuropsychology : a journal on normal and abnormal development in childhood and adolescence 20(1):106-26.
3. Martin AJ. (2014). Academic buoyancy and academic outcomes: towards a further understanding of students with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), students without ADHD, and academic buoyancy itself. The British journal of educational psychology 84(Pt 1):86-107.
4. Rios J, Morey LC. (2013). Detecting feigned ADHD in later adolescence: an examination of three PAI-A negative distortion indicators. Journal of personality assessment 95(6):594-9.
5. Schmidt S, Banaschewski T, Garbe E, Petermann F, Petermann U, et al. (2013). [Diagnostic of ADHD in childhood and adolescence with the K-SADS-PL]. Praxis der Kinderpsychologie und Kinderpsychiatrie 62(7):473-90.
6. Barry RJ, Clarke AR. (2013). Resting state brain oscillations and symptom profiles in attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder. Supplements to Clinical neurophysiology 62:275-87.
7. Yordanova J, Kolev V, Rothenberger A. (2013). Event-related oscillations reflect functional asymmetry in children with attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder. Supplements to Clinical neurophysiology 62:289-301.
8. Moura HF, Faller S, Benzano D, Szobot C, von Diemen L, et al. (2013). The effects of ADHD in adult substance abusers. Journal of addictive diseases 32(3):252-62.
9. Takeuchi A, Ogino T, Hanafusa K, Morooka T, Oka M, et al. (2013). Inhibitory function and working memory in attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder and pervasive developmental disorders: does a continuous cognitive gradient explain ADHD and PDD traits? Acta medica Okayama 67(5):293-303.
10. Dias TG, Kieling C, Graeff-Martins AS, Moriyama TS, Rohde LA, et al. (2013). Developments and challenges in the diagnosis and treatment of ADHD. Revista brasileira de psiquiatria (SÃ£o Paulo, Brazil : 1999) 35 Suppl 1:S40-50.