1. Munkvold LH, Manger T, Lundervold AJ. (2014). Conners'' continuous performance test (CCPT-II) in children with ADHD, ODD, or a combined ADHD/ODD diagnosis. Child neuropsychology : a journal on normal and abnormal development in childhood and adolescence 20(1):106-26.
2. Martin AJ. (2014). Academic buoyancy and academic outcomes: towards a further understanding of students with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), students without ADHD, and academic buoyancy itself. The British journal of educational psychology 84(Pt 1):86-107.
3. Williams J, Omizzolo C, Galea MP, Vance A. (2013). Motor imagery skills of children with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder and Developmental Coordination Disorder. Human movement science 32(1):121-35.
4. Abdollahian E, Mokhber N, Balaghi A, Moharrari F. (2013). The effectiveness of cognitive-behavioural play therapy on the symptoms of attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder in children aged 7-9 years. Attention deficit and hyperactivity disorders 5(1):41-6.
5. Kim DH, Yoo IY. (2013). Relationship between attention deficit hyperactive disorder symptoms and perceived parenting practices of school-age children. Journal of clinical nursing 22(7-8):1133-9.
6. Ortega R, LA≥pez V, Carrasco X, Anllo-Vento L, Aboitiz F, et al. (2013). Exogenous orienting of visual-spatial attention in ADHD children. Brain research 1493:68-79.
7. Evans SW, Brady CE, Harrison JR, Bunford N, Kern L, et al. (2013). Measuring ADHD and ODD symptoms and impairment using high school teachers'' ratings. Journal of clinical child and adolescent psychology : the official journal for the Society of Clinical Child and Adolescent Psychology, American Psychological Association, Division 53 42(2):197-207.
8. Van Batenburg-Eddes T, Brion MJ, Henrichs J, Jaddoe VW, Hofman A, et al. (2013). Parental depressive and anxiety symptoms during pregnancy and attention problems in children: a cross-cohort consistency study. Journal of child psychology and psychiatry, and allied disciplines 54(5):591-600.
9. Skirrow C, Asherson P. (2013). Emotional lability, comorbidity and impairment in adults with attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder. Journal of affective disorders 147(1-3):80-6.
10. Nylander L, Holmqvist M, Gustafson L, Gillberg C. (2013). Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and autism spectrum disorder (ASD) in adult psychiatry. A 20-year register study. Nordic journal of psychiatry 67(5):344-50.