1. Bakhtadze SZ, Dzhanelidze MT, Khachapuridze NS. (2011). Changes in cognitive evoked potentials during non pharmacological treatment in children with attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder. Georgian Medical News (192):47-57.
2. Ghanizadeh A, Mohammadi MR, Akhondzadeh S, Sanaei-Zadeh H. (2011). Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder in imprisoned individuals--a review. Psychiatria Danubina 23(2):139-44.
3. Baud P, Perroud N, Aubry JM. (2011). [Bipolar disorder and attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder in adults: differential diagnosis or comorbidity]. Revue Medicale Suisse 7(297):1219-22.
4. Spencer-Smith M, Anderson P, Jacobs R, Coleman L, et al. (2011). Does timing of brain lesion have an impact on children's attention?. Developmental Neuropsychology 36(3):353-66.
5. Hirvikoski T, Waaler E, Alfredsson J, Pihlgren C, et al. (2011). Reduced ADHD symptoms in adults with ADHD after structured skills training group: results from a randomized controlled trial. Behaviour Research and Therapy 49(3):175-85.
6. Gruber R, Wiebe S, Montecalvo L, Brunetti B, et al. (2011). Impact of sleep restriction on neurobehavioral functioning of children with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. Sleep 34(3):315-23.
7. Young SJ, Adamou M, Bolea B, Gudjonsson G, et al. (2011). The identification and management of ADHD offenders within the criminal justice system: a consensus statement from the UK Adult ADHD Network and criminal justice agencies. BMC Psychiatry 11:32.
8. Gargaro BA, Rinehart NJ, Bradshaw JL, Tonge BJ, et al. (2011). Autism and ADHD: how far have we come in the comorbidity debate?. Neuroscience and Biobehavioral Reviews 35(5):1081-8.
9. Hvolby A, Bilenberg N. (2011). Use of Ball Blanket in attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder sleeping problems. Nordic Journal of Psychiatry 65(2):89-94.
10. Loutfi KS, Carvalho AM, Lamounier JA, Nascimento Jde A. (2011). ADHD and epilepsy: contributions from the use of behavioral rating scales to investigate psychiatric comorbidities. Epilepsy and Behavior 20(3):484-9.