Home > Database > Index
1. A˜ie M, Skogli EW, Andersen PN, Hovik KT, Hugdahl K, et al. (2014). Differences in cognitive control in children and adolescents with combined and inattentive subtypes of ADHD. Child neuropsychology : a journal on normal and abnormal development in childhood and adolescence 20(1):38-48.
2. Munkvold LH, Manger T, Lundervold AJ. (2014). Conners'' continuous performance test (CCPT-II) in children with ADHD, ODD, or a combined ADHD/ODD diagnosis. Child neuropsychology : a journal on normal and abnormal development in childhood and adolescence 20(1):106-26.
3. Martin AJ. (2014). Academic buoyancy and academic outcomes: towards a further understanding of students with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), students without ADHD, and academic buoyancy itself. The British journal of educational psychology 84(Pt 1):86-107.
4. SjA¶wall D, Roth L, Lindqvist S, Thorell LB. (2013). Multiple deficits in ADHD: executive dysfunction, delay aversion, reaction time variability, and emotional deficits. Journal of child psychology and psychiatry, and allied disciplines 54(6):619-27.
5. Bloemsma JM, Boer F, Arnold R, Banaschewski T, Faraone SV, et al. (2013). Comorbid anxiety and neurocognitive dysfunctions in children with ADHD. European child & adolescent psychiatry 22(4):225-34.
6. Levy F, Young DJ, Bennett KS, Martin NC, Hay DA, et al. (2013). Comorbid ADHD and mental health disorders: are these children more likely to develop reading disorders? Attention deficit and hyperactivity disorders 5(1):21-8.
7. Kirkhaug B, Drugli MB, Lydersen S, MA¸rch WT. (2013). Associations between high levels of conduct problems and co-occurring problems among the youngest boys and girls in schools: a cross-sectional study. Nordic journal of psychiatry 67(4):225-32.
8. Retz W, Boureghda SS, Retz-Junginger P, Philipp-Wiegmann F, RA¶sler M, et al. (2013). Clinical symptoms of ADHD and psychopathy in perpetrators. Attention deficit and hyperactivity disorders 5(1):47-57.
9. Sandell C, Kjellberg A, Taylor RR. (2013). Participating in diagnostic experience: adults with neuropsychiatric disorders. Scandinavian journal of occupational therapy 20(2):136-42.
10. Taylor MJ, Charman T, Robinson EB, Plomin R, HappA© F, et al. (2013). Developmental associations between traits of autism spectrum disorder and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder: a genetically informative, longitudinal twin study. Psychological medicine 43(8):1735-46.