65. Richardson JTE. (2001). The Representation and Attainment of Student with a Hearing Loss at the Open University. Studies in Higher Education 26(3):299-312.
66. Peetsma T, Vergeer M, Karsten S, Roeleveld J. (2001). Inclusion in Education: Comparing Pupils' Development in Special and Regular Education. Educational Review (UK) 53:125-35.
67. Martineau G, Lamarche PA, Marcoux S, Bernard P-M. (2001). The Effect of Early Intervention on Academic Achievement of Hearing-Impaired Children. Early Education and Development 12(2):275-89.
68. Foreman P, Dempsey I, Robinson G, Manning E. (2001). Characteristics, Academic and Post-University Outcomes of Students with a Disability at the University of Newcastle. Higher Education Research and Development 20(3):313-25.
69. Montgomery G, Napier S. (2001). The Teachers' Assessment Guide (TAG): a systematic approach to assess deaf pupils' academic ability, behaviour in school and social maturity. Deafness and Education International 3(3):109-122.
70. Burns R. (2000). An Evaluation of the Effects of Early Intervention on the Academic Achievements of Primary Class 2 Pupils in Brunei Government Schools. International Special Education Congress 2000(Conference proceedings).
71. Castro Silva J. (2000). Support Teachers' Beliefs About Individual Needs Students' Academic Achievement. International Special Education Congress 2000(Conference proceedings).
72. Hassan IK. (2000). Social Upbringing and Its Effect on the Academic Studies of Deaf Children in Sudan. International Special Education Congress 2000(Conference proceedings).
73. Saint-Laurent L, Dionne J, Giasson J, Royer E, et al. (1998). Academic achievement effects of an in class service model on students with and without disabilities. Exceptional Children 64(2):239-253.
74. Pijl Y, Pijl S. (1998). Are pupils in special education too "special" for regular education? International Review of Education 44(1):5-20.