65. Hassan IK. (2000). Social Upbringing and Its Effect on the Academic Studies of Deaf Children in Sudan. International Special Education Congress 2000(Conference proceedings).
66. Saint-Laurent L, Dionne J, Giasson J, Royer E, et al. (1998). Academic achievement effects of an in class service model on students with and without disabilities. Exceptional Children 64(2):239-253.
67. Pijl Y, Pijl S. (1998). Are pupils in special education too "special" for regular education? International Review of Education 44(1):5-20.
68. Zhang CF, Zhang JH, Chang SM, Zhou J. (1998). [A Study of Cognitive Profiles of Chinese LearnersA Reading Disability]. Acta Psychologica Sinica (Xinli Xuebao) 30:50-56.
69. Paccioretti DC, Pichora-Fuller MK, Usher L, Grotkowski PAH. (1997). Classroom use of FM systems with headsets by children with mild, fluctuating, or unilateral hearing loss. Canadian Acoustics (Acoustique Canadienne) 25:3-12.
70. Chow HC. (1996). Directive Group Therapy for Form Five Repeaters. Asian Journal of Counselling 4(1-2):17-26.
71. Boersma FJ, Chapman JW. (1995). Perception of Ability Scale for Students. Western Psychological Services 90025.
72. Appleton PL, Minchom PE, Ellis NC, Elliott CE, et al. (1994). The self-concept of young people with spina bifida: A population-based study. Developmental Medicine and Child Neurology 36(3):198-215.
73. Biggs J. (1992). Study Process Questionnaire. Australian Council for Educational Research .
74. Biggs J. (1992). Learning Process Questionnaire. Australian Council for Educational Research .