65. Paccioretti DC, Pichora-Fuller MK, Usher L, Grotkowski PAH. (1997). Classroom use of FM systems with headsets by children with mild, fluctuating, or unilateral hearing loss. Canadian Acoustics (Acoustique Canadienne) 25:3-12.
66. Chow HC. (1996). Directive Group Therapy for Form Five Repeaters. Asian Journal of Counselling 4(1-2):17-26.
67. Boersma FJ, Chapman JW. (1995). Perception of Ability Scale for Students. Western Psychological Services 90025.
68. Appleton PL, Minchom PE, Ellis NC, Elliott CE, et al. (1994). The self-concept of young people with spina bifida: A population-based study. Developmental Medicine and Child Neurology 36(3):198-215.
69. Biggs J. (1992). Study Process Questionnaire. Australian Council for Educational Research .
70. Biggs J. (1992). Learning Process Questionnaire. Australian Council for Educational Research .
71. Hagley F. (1992). Suffolk Reading Scale. NFER-Nelson Publishing Co Ltd Darville House .
72. Polatajko HJ, Law M, Miller J, Schaffer R, et al. (1991). The effect of a sensory integration program on academic achievement, motor performance, and self-esteem in children identified as learning disabled: Results of a clinical trial. Occupational Therapy Journal of Research 11(3):155-176.