65. Germain R. (2002). A 'Positive' Approach to Supporting a Pupil with Down Syndrome during 'Dedicated Numeracy Time'? Down Syndrome: Research and Practice 8(2).
66. McKinlay A, Dalrymple-Alford JC, Horwood LJ, Fergusson DM. (2002). Long term psychosocial outcomes after mild head injury in early childhood. Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery and Psychiatry 73(3):281-8.
67. Riddell S, Kane J, Banks P, Wilson A, et al. (2002). Individualised Educational Programmes. Part II: Raising the Attainment of Pupils with Special Educational Needs. Journal of Research in Special Educational Needs 2(3):1-11.
68. Selander J, Marnetoft SU, Bergroth A, Ekholm J. (2002). Return to work following vocational rehabilitation for neck, back and shoulder problems: Risk factors reviewed. Disability and Rehabilitation 24(14):704-712.
69. Holsti L, Grunau RVE, Whitfield MF. (2002). Developmental coordination disorder in extremely low birth weight children at nine years. Journal of Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics 23(1):9-15.
70. Yu GL, Chen SF. (2001). [The Relationship of Event Stress and Academic Achievement to Behavioral Adjustment of Elementary School Students]. Acta Psychologica Sinica (Xinli Xuebao) 33:344-348.
71. Richardson JTE. (2001). The Representation and Attainment of Students with a Hearing Loss in Higher Education. Studies in Higher Education 26(2):183-204.
72. Richardson JTE. (2001). The Representation and Attainment of Student with a Hearing Loss at the Open University. Studies in Higher Education 26(3):299-312.
73. Peetsma T, Vergeer M, Karsten S, Roeleveld J. (2001). Inclusion in Education: Comparing Pupils' Development in Special and Regular Education. Educational Review (UK) 53:125-35.
74. Martineau G, Lamarche PA, Marcoux S, Bernard P-M. (2001). The Effect of Early Intervention on Academic Achievement of Hearing-Impaired Children. Early Education and Development 12(2):275-89.