1. Martin AJ. (2014). Academic buoyancy and academic outcomes: towards a further understanding of students with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), students without ADHD, and academic buoyancy itself. The British journal of educational psychology 84(Pt 1):86-107.
2. Brockmann PE, Urschitz MS, Schlaud M, Poets CF. (2012). Primary snoring in school children: prevalence and neurocognitive impairments. Sleep & breathing = Schlaf & Atmung 16(1):23-9.
3. Myklestad I, RAłysamb E, Tambs K. (2012). Risk and protective factors for psychological distress among adolescents: a family study in the Nord-TrAłndelag Health Study. Social psychiatry and psychiatric epidemiology 47(5):771-82.
4. Barrigas C, Fragoso I. (2012). Obesity, academic performance and reasoning ability in Portuguese students between 6 and 12 years old. Journal of biosocial science 44(2):165-79.
5. Abdelalim A, Ajaj N, Al-Tmimy A, Alyousefi M, Al-Rashaidan S, et al. (2012). Childhood obesity and academic achievement among male students in public primary schools in Kuwait. Medical principles and practice : international journal of the Kuwait University, Health Science Centre 21(1):14-9.
6. Pfeiffer JP, Pinquart M. (2012). Goal engagement and goal attainment in adolescents with and without visual impairment. Journal of adolescence 35(4):909-16.
7. Huber M, Kipman U. (2012). Cognitive skills and academic achievement of deaf children with cochlear implants. Otolaryngology--head and neck surgery : official journal of American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery 147(4):763-72.
8. Ahrberg K, Dresler M, Niedermaier S, Steiger A, Genzel L, et al. (2012). The interaction between sleep quality and academic performance. Journal of psychiatric research 46(12):1618-22.
9. Jantzer V, Haffner J, Parzer P, Roos J, Steen R, et al. (2012). [The relationship between ADHD, problem behaviour and academic achievement at the end of primary school]. Praxis der Kinderpsychologie und Kinderpsychiatrie 61(9):662-76.
10. Treasure J. (2012). Eating disorders. Medicine (United Kingdom) 40(11 ):607-612.