1. Choong P, Brooks P. (2012). Achievements during the bone and joint decade 2000-2010. Best Practice and Research: Clinical Rheumatology 26(2 ):173-181.
2. Kim Y. (2012). Music therapists'' job satisfaction, collective self-esteem, and burnout. Arts in Psychotherapy 39(1 ):66-71.
3. Streffer JR, Grachev ID, Fitzer-Attas C, Gomez-Mancilla B, et al. (2012). Prerequisites to launch neuroprotective trials in Parkinson''s disease: An industry perspective. Movement Disorders 27(5 ):651-655.
4. Markser VZ. (2011). Sport psychiatry and psychotherapy. Mental strains and disorders in professional sports. Challenge and answer to societal changes. European Archives of Psychiatry and Clinical Neuroscience 261(SUPPL. 2 ):S182-S185.
5. Sloman L, Sturman ED, Price JS. (2011). Winning and losing: an evolutionary approach to mood disorders and their therapy. Canadian Journal of Psychiatry (Revue Canadienne de Psychiatrie) 56(6):324-32.
6. Gerber M, Holsboer-Trachsler E, Puhse U, Brand S. (2011). Elite sport is not an additional source of distress for adolescents with high stress levels. Perceptual and Motor Skills 112(2):581-99.
7. Dahlgren Sandberg A, Smith M, Larsson M. (2010). An analysis of reading and spelling abilities of children using AAC: Understanding a continuum of competence. AAC: Augmentative and Alternative Communication 26(3):191-202.
8. Handelzalts JE, Keinan G. (2010). The effect of choice between test anxiety treatment options on treatment outcomes. Psychotherapy Research 20(1):100-12.
9. Stock P, Desoete A, Roeyers H. (2010). Detecting children with arithmetic disabilities from kindergarten: evidence from a 3-year longitudinal study on the role of preparatory arithmetic abilities. Journal of Learning Disabilities 43(3):250-68.
10. Conrad N, Doering BK, Rief W, Exner C. (2010). Looking beyond the importance of life goals. The personal goal model of subjective well-being in neuropsychological rehabilitation. Clinical Rehabilitation 24(5):431-43.