1. Martin AJ. (2014). Academic buoyancy and academic outcomes: towards a further understanding of students with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), students without ADHD, and academic buoyancy itself. The British journal of educational psychology 84(Pt 1):86-107.
2. Huber M, Kipman U. (2012). Cognitive skills and academic achievement of deaf children with cochlear implants. Otolaryngology--head and neck surgery : official journal of American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery 147(4):763-72.
3. Ahrberg K, Dresler M, Niedermaier S, Steiger A, Genzel L, et al. (2012). The interaction between sleep quality and academic performance. Journal of psychiatric research 46(12):1618-22.
4. Jantzer V, Haffner J, Parzer P, Roos J, Steen R, et al. (2012). [The relationship between ADHD, problem behaviour and academic achievement at the end of primary school]. Praxis der Kinderpsychologie und Kinderpsychiatrie 61(9):662-76.
5. Treasure J. (2012). Eating disorders. Medicine (United Kingdom) 40(11 ):607-612.
6. Chan VKY. (2012). The relationship between universal human values and adolescent problem and pathological gambling. Journal of Addictive Diseases 31(2 ):183-194.
7. Malbergier A, Cardoso LRD, do Amaral RA, Santos VCV. (2012). [Gender parity and drug use: Are girls catching up with boys?]. Revista Brasileira de Psiquiatria 34(1 ):16-23.
8. Grzybowski A, Pietrzak K. (2012). From patient to discoverer-Niels Ryberg Finsen (1860-1904)-the founder of phototherapy in dermatology. Clinics in Dermatology 30(4 ):451-455.
9. Mogasale VV, Patil VD, Patil NM, Mogasale V. (2012). Prevalence of specific learning disabilities among primary school children in a south Indian city. Indian Journal of Pediatrics 79(3 ):342-347.
10. Choong P, Brooks P. (2012). Achievements during the bone and joint decade 2000-2010. Best Practice and Research: Clinical Rheumatology 26(2 ):173-181.