1. Streffer JR, Grachev ID, Fitzer-Attas C, Gomez-Mancilla B, et al. (2012). Prerequisites to launch neuroprotective trials in Parkinson''s disease: An industry perspective. Movement Disorders 27(5 ):651-655.
2. Sloman L, Sturman ED, Price JS. (2011). Winning and losing: an evolutionary approach to mood disorders and their therapy. Canadian Journal of Psychiatry (Revue Canadienne de Psychiatrie) 56(6):324-32.
3. Gerber M, Holsboer-Trachsler E, Puhse U, Brand S. (2011). Elite sport is not an additional source of distress for adolescents with high stress levels. Perceptual and Motor Skills 112(2):581-99.
4. Dahlgren Sandberg A, Smith M, Larsson M. (2010). An analysis of reading and spelling abilities of children using AAC: Understanding a continuum of competence. AAC: Augmentative and Alternative Communication 26(3):191-202.
5. Handelzalts JE, Keinan G. (2010). The effect of choice between test anxiety treatment options on treatment outcomes. Psychotherapy Research 20(1):100-12.
6. Stock P, Desoete A, Roeyers H. (2010). Detecting children with arithmetic disabilities from kindergarten: evidence from a 3-year longitudinal study on the role of preparatory arithmetic abilities. Journal of Learning Disabilities 43(3):250-68.
7. Conrad N, Doering BK, Rief W, Exner C. (2010). Looking beyond the importance of life goals. The personal goal model of subjective well-being in neuropsychological rehabilitation. Clinical Rehabilitation 24(5):431-43.
8. Vanhelst J, Marchand F, Fardy P, Zunquin G, et al. (2010). The CEMHaVi program: control, evaluation, and modification of lifestyles in obese youth. Journal of Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation and Prevention 30(3):181-5.
9. Bruni O, Ferini-Strambi L, Russo PM, Antignani M, et al. (2006). Sleep disturbances and teacher ratings of school achievement and temperament in children. Sleep Medicine 7(1):43-8.
10. Adewuya AO, Oseni SB, Okeniyi JA. (2006). School performance of Nigerian adolescents with epilepsy. Epilepsia 47(2):415-20.