1. Bangsgaard L, Tabor A. (2013). Do pregnant women and their partners make an informed choice about first trimester risk assessment for Down syndrome, and are they satisfied with the choice? Prenatal diagnosis 33(2):146-52.
2. Bakker M, Birnie E, Pajkrt E, Bilardo CM, Snijders RJ, et al. (2012). Low uptake of the combined test in The Netherlands--which factors contribute? Prenatal diagnosis 32(13):1305-12.
3. Carroll FE, Owen-Smith A, Shaw A, Montgomery AA. (2012). A qualitative investigation of the decision-making process of couples considering prenatal screening for Down syndrome. Prenatal Diagnosis 32(1 ):57-63.
4. Pajkrt E, Cicero S, Griffin DR, van Maarle MC, et al. (2012). Fetal forearm anomalies: Prenatal diagnosis, associations and management strategy. Prenatal Diagnosis 32(11 ):1084-1093.
5. Martinez-Morillo E, Garcia BP, Calvo FM, Alvarez FV. (2012). Evaluation of population parameters and mathematical strategies for the calculation of prenatal risk of Down syndrome in the first trimester of pregnancy. Prenatal Diagnosis 32(3 ):234-239.
6. Legare F, St-Jacques S, Gagnon S, Njoya M, et al. (2011). Prenatal screening for Down syndrome: a survey of willingness in women and family physicians to engage in shared decision-making. Prenatal Diagnosis 31(4):319-26.
7. Seror V, Ville Y. (2010). Women's attitudes to the successive decisions possibly involved in prenatal screening for Down syndrome: how consistent with their actual decisions?. Prenatal Diagnosis 30(11):1086-93.
8. Gagnon S, Labrecque M, Njoya M, Rousseau F, et al. (2010). How much do family physicians involve pregnant women in decisions about prenatal screening for Down syndrome? Prenatal Diagnosis 30(2):115-21.
9. Wortelboer EJ, Koster MP, Stoutenbeek P, Elvers LH, et al. (2009). First-trimester Down syndrome screening performance in the Dutch population; how to achieve further improvement? Prenatal Diagnosis 29(6):588-92.
10. Fransen MP, Wildschut HIJ, Vogel I, Mackenbach JP, et al. (2009). Ethnic differences in considerations whether or not to participate in prenatal screening for Down syndrome. Prenatal Diagnosis 29(13):1262-1269.
11. Nagle C, Hodges R, Wolfe R, Wallace E. (2009). Reporting Down syndrome screening results: Women's understanding of risk. Prenatal Diagnosis 29(3):234-239.
12. Seror V, Ville Y. (2009). Prenatal screening for Down syndrome: Women's involvement in decision-making and their attitudes to screening. Prenatal Diagnosis 29(2):120-128.
13. Ramsay L, Howe DT, Wellesley D. (2009). Parental attitude to participating in long-term follow-up studies of their children's health after in utero diagnosis of abnormalities. Prenatal Diagnosis 29(3):207-12.
14. Thompson DN. (2009). Postnatal management and outcome for neural tube defects including spina bifida and encephalocoeles. Prenatal Diagnosis 29(4):412-9.
15. Clur SA, Mathijssen IB, Pajkrt E, Cook A, et al. (2008). Structural heart defects associated with an increased nuchal translucency: 9 Years experience in a referral centre. Prenatal Diagnosis 28(4 ):347-354.
16. Canto MJ, Cano S, Palau J, Ojeda F. (2008). Prenatal diagnosis of clubfoot in low-risk population: Associated anomalies and long-term outcome. Prenatal Diagnosis 28(4 ):343-346.
17. Rowe R, Puddicombe D, Hockley C, Redshaw M. (2008). Offer and uptake of prenatal screening for Down syndrome in women from different social and ethnic backgrounds. Prenatal Diagnosis 28(13):1245-50.
18. Dery AM, Carmi R, Vardi IS. (2008). Attitudes toward the acceptability of reasons for pregnancy termination due to fetal abnormalities among prenatal care providers and consumers in Israel. Prenatal Diagnosis 28(6):518-24.
19. de Silva DC, Jayawardana P, Hapangama A, Suraweera EG, et al. (2008). Attitudes toward prenatal diagnosis and termination of pregnancy for genetic disorders among healthcare workers in a selected setting in Sri Lanka. Prenatal Diagnosis 28(8):715-21.
20. Barrett SL, Bower C, Hadlow NC. (2008). Use of the combined first-trimester screen result and low PAPP-A to predict risk of adverse fetal outcomes. Prenatal Diagnosis 28:28-35 (29 ref).
21. Cheng PJ, Wu TL, Shaw SW, Chueh HY, et al. (2008). Anxiety levels in women undergoing prenatal maternal serum screening for Down syndrome: the effect of a fast reporting system by mobile phone short-message service. Prenatal Diagnosis 28(5):417-21.
22. Canto MJ, Cano S, Palau J, Ojeda F. (2008). Prenatal diagnosis of clubfoot in low-risk population: Associated anomalies and long-term outcome. Prenatal Diagnosis 28(4):343-346.
23. Jarup L, Morris S, Richardson S, Briggs D, et al. (2007). Down syndrome in births near landfill sites. Prenatal Diagnosis 27(13):1191-1196.
24. Quadrelli R, Quadrelli A, Mechoso B, Laufer M, et al. (2007). Parental decisions to abort or continue a pregnancy following prenatal diagnosis of chromosomal abnormalities in a setting where termination of pregnancy is not legally available. Prenatal Diagnosis 27(3):228-232.
25. Wang LM, Leung KY, Tang M. (2007). Prenatal evaluation of facial clefts by three-dimensional extended imaging. Prenatal Diagnosis 27(8):722-729.