1. Bangsgaard L, Tabor A. (2013). Do pregnant women and their partners make an informed choice about first trimester risk assessment for Down syndrome, and are they satisfied with the choice? Prenatal diagnosis 33(2):146-52.
2. van Gameren-Oosterom HB, Buitendijk SE, Bilardo CM, van der Pal-de Bruin KM, Van Wouwe JP, et al. (2012). Unchanged prevalence of Down syndrome in the Netherlands: results from an 11-year nationwide birth cohort. Prenatal diagnosis 32(11):1035-40.
3. Zhou Q, Ren Y, Yan Y, Chu C, Gui Y, et al. (2012). Fetal tissue Doppler imaging in pregnancies complicated with preeclampsia with or without intrauterine growth restriction. Prenatal diagnosis 32(11):1021-8.
4. Currier R, Wu N, Van Meter K, Goldman S, Lorey F, et al. (2012). Integrated and first trimester prenatal screening in California: program implementation and patient choice for follow-up services. Prenatal diagnosis 32(11):1077-83.
5. Pajkrt E, Cicero S, Griffin DR, van Maarle MC, Chitty LS, et al. (2012). Fetal forearm anomalies: prenatal diagnosis, associations and management strategy. Prenatal diagnosis 32(11):1084-93.
6. Beneventi F, Locatelli E, Ramoni V, Caporali R, Montecucco CM, et al. (2012). Uterine artery Doppler velocimetry and obstetric outcomes in connective tissue diseases diagnosed during the first trimester of pregnancy. Prenatal diagnosis 32(11):1094-101.
7. Baffero GM, Somigliana E, Crovetto F, Paffoni A, Persico N, et al. (2012). Confined placental mosaicism at chorionic villous sampling: risk factors and pregnancy outcome. Prenatal diagnosis 32(11):1102-8.
8. Trento LU, Pruetz JD, Chang RK, Detterich J, Sklansky MS, et al. (2012). Prenatal diagnosis of congenital heart disease: impact of mode of delivery on neonatal outcome. Prenatal diagnosis 32(13):1250-5.
9. Miguelote RF, Vides B, Santos RF, Palha JA, Matias A, et al. (2012). Cortical maturation in fetuses referred for ''isolated'' mild ventriculomegaly: a longitudinal ultrasound assessment. Prenatal diagnosis 32(13):1273-81.
10. Bakker M, Birnie E, Pajkrt E, Bilardo CM, Snijders RJ, et al. (2012). Low uptake of the combined test in The Netherlands--which factors contribute? Prenatal diagnosis 32(13):1305-12.
11. Carroll FE, Owen-Smith A, Shaw A, Montgomery AA. (2012). A qualitative investigation of the decision-making process of couples considering prenatal screening for Down syndrome. Prenatal Diagnosis 32(1 ):57-63.
12. Pajkrt E, Cicero S, Griffin DR, van Maarle MC, et al. (2012). Fetal forearm anomalies: Prenatal diagnosis, associations and management strategy. Prenatal Diagnosis 32(11 ):1084-1093.
13. Martinez-Morillo E, Garcia BP, Calvo FM, Alvarez FV. (2012). Evaluation of population parameters and mathematical strategies for the calculation of prenatal risk of Down syndrome in the first trimester of pregnancy. Prenatal Diagnosis 32(3 ):234-239.
14. Legare F, St-Jacques S, Gagnon S, Njoya M, et al. (2011). Prenatal screening for Down syndrome: a survey of willingness in women and family physicians to engage in shared decision-making. Prenatal Diagnosis 31(4):319-26.
15. Seror V, Ville Y. (2010). Women's attitudes to the successive decisions possibly involved in prenatal screening for Down syndrome: how consistent with their actual decisions?. Prenatal Diagnosis 30(11):1086-93.
16. Gagnon S, Labrecque M, Njoya M, Rousseau F, et al. (2010). How much do family physicians involve pregnant women in decisions about prenatal screening for Down syndrome? Prenatal Diagnosis 30(2):115-21.
17. Wortelboer EJ, Koster MP, Stoutenbeek P, Elvers LH, et al. (2009). First-trimester Down syndrome screening performance in the Dutch population; how to achieve further improvement? Prenatal Diagnosis 29(6):588-92.
18. Fransen MP, Wildschut HIJ, Vogel I, Mackenbach JP, et al. (2009). Ethnic differences in considerations whether or not to participate in prenatal screening for Down syndrome. Prenatal Diagnosis 29(13):1262-1269.
19. Nagle C, Hodges R, Wolfe R, Wallace E. (2009). Reporting Down syndrome screening results: Women's understanding of risk. Prenatal Diagnosis 29(3):234-239.
20. Seror V, Ville Y. (2009). Prenatal screening for Down syndrome: Women's involvement in decision-making and their attitudes to screening. Prenatal Diagnosis 29(2):120-128.
21. Ramsay L, Howe DT, Wellesley D. (2009). Parental attitude to participating in long-term follow-up studies of their children's health after in utero diagnosis of abnormalities. Prenatal Diagnosis 29(3):207-12.
22. Thompson DN. (2009). Postnatal management and outcome for neural tube defects including spina bifida and encephalocoeles. Prenatal Diagnosis 29(4):412-9.
23. Clur SA, Mathijssen IB, Pajkrt E, Cook A, et al. (2008). Structural heart defects associated with an increased nuchal translucency: 9 Years experience in a referral centre. Prenatal Diagnosis 28(4 ):347-354.
24. Canto MJ, Cano S, Palau J, Ojeda F. (2008). Prenatal diagnosis of clubfoot in low-risk population: Associated anomalies and long-term outcome. Prenatal Diagnosis 28(4 ):343-346.
25. Rowe R, Puddicombe D, Hockley C, Redshaw M. (2008). Offer and uptake of prenatal screening for Down syndrome in women from different social and ethnic backgrounds. Prenatal Diagnosis 28(13):1245-50.