1. Bangsgaard L, Tabor A. (2013). Do pregnant women and their partners make an informed choice about first trimester risk assessment for Down syndrome, and are they satisfied with the choice? Prenatal diagnosis 33(2):146-52.
2. Beneventi F, Locatelli E, Ramoni V, Caporali R, Montecucco CM, et al. (2012). Uterine artery Doppler velocimetry and obstetric outcomes in connective tissue diseases diagnosed during the first trimester of pregnancy. Prenatal diagnosis 32(11):1094-101.
3. Baffero GM, Somigliana E, Crovetto F, Paffoni A, Persico N, et al. (2012). Confined placental mosaicism at chorionic villous sampling: risk factors and pregnancy outcome. Prenatal diagnosis 32(11):1102-8.
4. Trento LU, Pruetz JD, Chang RK, Detterich J, Sklansky MS, et al. (2012). Prenatal diagnosis of congenital heart disease: impact of mode of delivery on neonatal outcome. Prenatal diagnosis 32(13):1250-5.
5. Miguelote RF, Vides B, Santos RF, Palha JA, Matias A, et al. (2012). Cortical maturation in fetuses referred for ''isolated'' mild ventriculomegaly: a longitudinal ultrasound assessment. Prenatal diagnosis 32(13):1273-81.
6. Bakker M, Birnie E, Pajkrt E, Bilardo CM, Snijders RJ, et al. (2012). Low uptake of the combined test in The Netherlands--which factors contribute? Prenatal diagnosis 32(13):1305-12.
7. Carroll FE, Owen-Smith A, Shaw A, Montgomery AA. (2012). A qualitative investigation of the decision-making process of couples considering prenatal screening for Down syndrome. Prenatal Diagnosis 32(1 ):57-63.
8. Pajkrt E, Cicero S, Griffin DR, van Maarle MC, et al. (2012). Fetal forearm anomalies: Prenatal diagnosis, associations and management strategy. Prenatal Diagnosis 32(11 ):1084-1093.
9. Martinez-Morillo E, Garcia BP, Calvo FM, Alvarez FV. (2012). Evaluation of population parameters and mathematical strategies for the calculation of prenatal risk of Down syndrome in the first trimester of pregnancy. Prenatal Diagnosis 32(3 ):234-239.
10. Legare F, St-Jacques S, Gagnon S, Njoya M, et al. (2011). Prenatal screening for Down syndrome: a survey of willingness in women and family physicians to engage in shared decision-making. Prenatal Diagnosis 31(4):319-26.