1. Bangsgaard L, Tabor A. (2013). Do pregnant women and their partners make an informed choice about first trimester risk assessment for Down syndrome, and are they satisfied with the choice? Prenatal diagnosis 33(2):146-52.
2. van Gameren-Oosterom HB, Buitendijk SE, Bilardo CM, van der Pal-de Bruin KM, Van Wouwe JP, et al. (2012). Unchanged prevalence of Down syndrome in the Netherlands: results from an 11-year nationwide birth cohort. Prenatal diagnosis 32(11):1035-40.
3. Zhou Q, Ren Y, Yan Y, Chu C, Gui Y, et al. (2012). Fetal tissue Doppler imaging in pregnancies complicated with preeclampsia with or without intrauterine growth restriction. Prenatal diagnosis 32(11):1021-8.
4. Currier R, Wu N, Van Meter K, Goldman S, Lorey F, et al. (2012). Integrated and first trimester prenatal screening in California: program implementation and patient choice for follow-up services. Prenatal diagnosis 32(11):1077-83.
5. Pajkrt E, Cicero S, Griffin DR, van Maarle MC, Chitty LS, et al. (2012). Fetal forearm anomalies: prenatal diagnosis, associations and management strategy. Prenatal diagnosis 32(11):1084-93.
6. Beneventi F, Locatelli E, Ramoni V, Caporali R, Montecucco CM, et al. (2012). Uterine artery Doppler velocimetry and obstetric outcomes in connective tissue diseases diagnosed during the first trimester of pregnancy. Prenatal diagnosis 32(11):1094-101.
7. Baffero GM, Somigliana E, Crovetto F, Paffoni A, Persico N, et al. (2012). Confined placental mosaicism at chorionic villous sampling: risk factors and pregnancy outcome. Prenatal diagnosis 32(11):1102-8.
8. Trento LU, Pruetz JD, Chang RK, Detterich J, Sklansky MS, et al. (2012). Prenatal diagnosis of congenital heart disease: impact of mode of delivery on neonatal outcome. Prenatal diagnosis 32(13):1250-5.
9. Miguelote RF, Vides B, Santos RF, Palha JA, Matias A, et al. (2012). Cortical maturation in fetuses referred for ''isolated'' mild ventriculomegaly: a longitudinal ultrasound assessment. Prenatal diagnosis 32(13):1273-81.
10. Bakker M, Birnie E, Pajkrt E, Bilardo CM, Snijders RJ, et al. (2012). Low uptake of the combined test in The Netherlands--which factors contribute? Prenatal diagnosis 32(13):1305-12.