1. Bangsgaard L, Tabor A. (2013). Do pregnant women and their partners make an informed choice about first trimester risk assessment for Down syndrome, and are they satisfied with the choice? Prenatal diagnosis 33(2):146-52.
2. DuguAİpAİroux I, Scotet V, AudrAİzet MP, Saliou AH, Collet M, et al. (2012). Nonvisualization of fetal gallbladder increases the risk of cystic fibrosis. Prenatal diagnosis 32(1):21-8.
3. Boupaijit K, Wanapirak C, Piyamongkol W, Sirichotiyakul S, Tongsong T, et al. (2012). Effect of placenta penetration during cordocentesis at mid-pregnancy on fetal outcomes. Prenatal diagnosis 32(1):83-7.
4. Kuhn-Beck F, Moutel G, Weingertner AS, Kohler M, Hornecker F, et al. (2012). Fetal reduction of triplet pregnancy: one or two? Prenatal diagnosis 32(2):122-6.
5. Trieu NT, Weingertner AS, Guerra F, Dautun D, Kohler M, et al. (2012). Evaluation of the measurement of the middle cerebral artery peak systolic velocity before and after placental laser coagulation in twin-to-twin transfusion syndrome. Prenatal diagnosis 32(2):127-30.
6. Chenni N, Lacroze V, Pouet C, Fraisse A, Kreitmann B, et al. (2012). Fetal heart disease and interruption of pregnancy: factors influencing the parental decision-making process. Prenatal diagnosis 32(2):168-72.
7. Rehder H, Schoner K, Kluge B, Louwen F, Schwinger E, et al. (2012). Klinefelter twins presenting with discordant aneuploidies, acardia, forked umbilical cord and with different gonadal sex despite monozygosity. Prenatal diagnosis 32(2):173-9.
8. Napolitano R, Melchiorre K, Arcangeli T, Dias T, Bhide A, et al. (2012). Screening for pre-eclampsia by using changes in uterine artery Doppler indices with advancing gestation. Prenatal diagnosis 32(2):180-4.
9. Chiu RW, Lo YM. (2012). Noninvasive prenatal diagnosis empowered by high-throughput sequencing. Prenatal diagnosis 32(4):401-6.
10. Samangaya RA, Choudhri S, Murphy F, Zaidi T, Gillham JC, et al. (2012). Outcomes of congenital diaphragmatic hernia: a 12-year experience. Prenatal diagnosis 32(6):523-9.