1. Carroll FE, Owen-Smith A, Shaw A, Montgomery AA. (2012). A qualitative investigation of the decision-making process of couples considering prenatal screening for Down syndrome. Prenatal Diagnosis 32(1 ):57-63.
2. Pajkrt E, Cicero S, Griffin DR, van Maarle MC, et al. (2012). Fetal forearm anomalies: Prenatal diagnosis, associations and management strategy. Prenatal Diagnosis 32(11 ):1084-1093.
3. Martinez-Morillo E, Garcia BP, Calvo FM, Alvarez FV. (2012). Evaluation of population parameters and mathematical strategies for the calculation of prenatal risk of Down syndrome in the first trimester of pregnancy. Prenatal Diagnosis 32(3 ):234-239.
4. Legare F, St-Jacques S, Gagnon S, Njoya M, et al. (2011). Prenatal screening for Down syndrome: a survey of willingness in women and family physicians to engage in shared decision-making. Prenatal Diagnosis 31(4):319-26.
5. Seror V, Ville Y. (2010). Women's attitudes to the successive decisions possibly involved in prenatal screening for Down syndrome: how consistent with their actual decisions?. Prenatal Diagnosis 30(11):1086-93.
6. Gagnon S, Labrecque M, Njoya M, Rousseau F, et al. (2010). How much do family physicians involve pregnant women in decisions about prenatal screening for Down syndrome? Prenatal Diagnosis 30(2):115-21.
7. Wortelboer EJ, Koster MP, Stoutenbeek P, Elvers LH, et al. (2009). First-trimester Down syndrome screening performance in the Dutch population; how to achieve further improvement? Prenatal Diagnosis 29(6):588-92.
8. Fransen MP, Wildschut HIJ, Vogel I, Mackenbach JP, et al. (2009). Ethnic differences in considerations whether or not to participate in prenatal screening for Down syndrome. Prenatal Diagnosis 29(13):1262-1269.
9. Nagle C, Hodges R, Wolfe R, Wallace E. (2009). Reporting Down syndrome screening results: Women's understanding of risk. Prenatal Diagnosis 29(3):234-239.
10. Seror V, Ville Y. (2009). Prenatal screening for Down syndrome: Women's involvement in decision-making and their attitudes to screening. Prenatal Diagnosis 29(2):120-128.