1. Hee L, Mussap CJ, Yang L, Dignan R, et al. (2012
). [Outcomes of coronary revascularization (percutaneous or bypass) in patients with diabetes mellitus and multivessel coronary disease.]. American Journal of Cardiology 110(5):643-8.
2. Abdel-Wahab M, Mostafa AE, Geist V, Stocker B, et al. (2012
). [Comparison of outcomes in patients having isolated transcatheter aortic valve implantation versus combined with preprocedural percutaneous coronary intervention.]. American Journal of Cardiology 109(4):581-6.
3. Motovska Z, Odvodyova D, Fischerova M, Stepankova S, et al. (2012
). [Renal function assessed using cystatin C and antiplatelet efficacy of clopidogrel assessed using the vasodilator-stimulated phosphoprotein index in patients having percutaneous coronary intervention.]. American Journal of Cardiology 109(5):620-3.
4. Aiba N, Hotta K, Yokoyama M, Wang G, et al. (2012). Usefulness of pet ownership as a modulator of cardiac autonomic imbalance in patients with diabetes mellitus, hypertension, and/or hyperlipidemia. American Journal of Cardiology 109(8 ):1164-1170.
5. Shiraishi J, Sawada T, Koide M, Yamada H, et al. (2012). Cardio-cerebrovascular protective effects of Valsartan in high-risk hypertensive patients with coronary artery disease (from the Kyoto Heart Study). American Journal of Cardiology 109(9 ):1308-1314.
6. Ndrepepa G, Braun S, Haase H-U, Schulz S, et al. (2012). Prognostic value of uric acid in patients with acute coronary syndromes. American Journal of Cardiology 109(9 ):1260-1265.
7. Al-Najjar Y, Clark AL. (2012). Predicting outcome in patients with left ventricular systolic chronic heart failure using a nutritional risk index. American Journal of Cardiology 109(9 ):1315-1320.
8. Zomer AC, Vaartjes I, Uiterwaal CSP, Van Der Velde ET, et al. (2012). Social burden and lifestyle in adults with congenital heart disease. American Journal of Cardiology 109(11 ):1657-1663.
9. Park KW, Jeon KH, Kang SH, Oh IY, et al. (2011
). [Clinical outcomes of high on-treatment platelet reactivity in Koreans receiving elective percutaneous coronary intervention (from results of the CROSS VERIFY study).]. American Journal of Cardiology 108(11):1556-63.
10. Yumino D, Wang H, Floras JS, Newton GE, et al. (2011). Relation of periodic leg movements during sleep and mortality in patients with systolic heart failure. American Journal of Cardiology 107(3):447-51.