1. Khan FA, Rice D, Tadros G. (2013). The use of supportive observations within an inpatient mental health unit for older people and dilemma of using the Mental Health Act (2007) or the Mental Capacity Act (2005) in England and Wales. Journal of psychiatric and mental health nursing 20(1):91-6.
2. Khan F, Amatya B, Hoffman K. (2012
). [Systematic review of multidisciplinary rehabilitation in patients with multiple trauma.]. British Journal of Surgery 99( Suppl 1):88-96.
3. Khan FY, Abu-Khattab M, Anand D, Baager K, Alaini A, et al. (2012). Epidemiological features of Clostridium difficile infection among inpatients at Hamad General Hospital in the state of Qatar, 2006-2009. Travel medicine and infectious disease 10(4):179-85.
4. Khan F, Amatya B, Pallant JF, Rajapaksa I, Brand C, et al. (2012). Multidisciplinary rehabilitation in women following breast cancer treatment: a randomized controlled trial. Journal of rehabilitation medicine 44(9):788-94.
5. Takeda A, Taylor SJ, Taylor RS, Khan F, Krum H, et al. (2012). Clinical service organisation for heart failure. The Cochrane database of systematic reviews 9:CD002752.
6. Khan F, Amatya B, Ng L, Demetrios M, Zhang NY, et al. (2012). Multidisciplinary rehabilitation for follow-up of women treated for breast cancer. The Cochrane database of systematic reviews 12:CD009553.
7. Khan FS, Hasan RF. (2012). Bone marrow examination of pancytopenic children. JPMA. The Journal of the Pakistan Medical Association 62(7):660-3.
8. Khan F, Vijesh P, Rahool S, Radha A, et al. (2012). Physiotherapy practice in stroke rehabilitation: A cross-sectional survey of physiotherapists in the state of Kerala, India. Topics in Stroke Rehabilitation 19(5 ):405-410.
9. Khan F, Ng L, Amatya B, Brand C, et al. (2011
). [Multidisciplinary care for Guillain-Barre syndrome.]. European journal of physical and rehabilitation medicine. 47(4):607-12.
10. Khan F, Pallant JF, Amatya B, Young K, et al. (2011
). [Cognitive-behavioral classifications of chronic pain in patients with multiple sclerosis.]. International Journal of Rehabilitation Research 34(3):235-42.