1. Khan F, Amatya B, Hoffman K. (2012
). [Systematic review of multidisciplinary rehabilitation in patients with multiple trauma.]. British Journal of Surgery 99( Suppl 1):88-96.
2. Khan F, Amatya B, Ng L, Demetrios M, Zhang NY, et al. (2012). Multidisciplinary rehabilitation for follow-up of women treated for breast cancer. The Cochrane database of systematic reviews 12:CD009553.
3. Khan FS, Hasan RF. (2012). Bone marrow examination of pancytopenic children. JPMA. The Journal of the Pakistan Medical Association 62(7):660-3.
4. Khan F, Vijesh P, Rahool S, Radha A, et al. (2012). Physiotherapy practice in stroke rehabilitation: A cross-sectional survey of physiotherapists in the state of Kerala, India. Topics in Stroke Rehabilitation 19(5 ):405-410.
5. Khan F, Ng L, Amatya B, Brand C, et al. (2011
). [Multidisciplinary care for Guillain-Barre syndrome.]. European journal of physical and rehabilitation medicine. 47(4):607-12.
6. Khan F, Pallant JF, Amatya B, Young K, et al. (2011
). [Cognitive-behavioral classifications of chronic pain in patients with multiple sclerosis.]. International Journal of Rehabilitation Research 34(3):235-42.
7. Khan F, Pallant JF, Amatya B, Ng L, et al. (2011). Outcomes of high- and low-intensity rehabilitation programme for persons in chronic phase after Guillain-Barre syndrome: a randomized controlled trial. Journal of Rehabilitation Medicine 43(7):638-46.
8. Khan F, Pallant JF. (2011). Use of the International Classification of Functioning, Disability and Health to identify preliminary comprehensive and brief core sets for Guillain Barre syndrome. Disability and Rehabilitation 33(15-16):1306-13.
9. Siddiqi SA, Hashmi M, Khan F, Siddiqui KA. (2011). Clinical spectrum of post-stroke seizures. Journal of the College of Physicians and Surgeons Pakistan 21(4):214-8.
10. Coenen M, Cieza A, Freeman J, Khan F, et al. (2011). The development of ICF Core Sets for multiple sclerosis: results of the International Consensus Conference. Journal of Neurology 258(8):1477-88.