1. Martin PS, Kemp AM, Theobald PS, Maguire SA, Jones MD, et al. (2013). Do chest compressions during simulated infant CPR comply with international recommendations? Archives of disease in childhood 98(8):576-81.
2. Titov N, Andrews G, Kemp A, Robinson E. (2010). Characteristics of adults with anxiety or depression treated at an internet clinic: comparison with a national survey and an outpatient clinic. PLoS ONE (Electronic Resource) 5(5):e10885.
3. Andrews G, Kemp A, Sunderland M, Von Korff M, et al. (2009). Normative data for the 12 item WHO Disability Assessment Schedule 2. PLoS ONE (Electronic Resource) 4:e8343.
4. Kemp AM, Dunstan F, Harrison S, Morris S, et al. (2008). Patterns of skeletal fractures in child abuse: Systematic review. BMJ: British Medical Journal 337(7674).
5. Kemp AM. (2008). Fractures in physical child abuse. Paediatrics and Child Health 18(12):550-553.
6. Bryant RA, Felmingham K, Kemp A, Das P, et al. (2008). Amygdala and ventral anterior cingulate activation predicts treatment response to cognitive behaviour therapy for post-traumatic stress disorder. Psychological Medicine 38(4):555-61.
7. Hu W, Grbich C, Kemp A. (2007). Parental food allergy information needs: a qualitative study. Archives of Disease in Childhood 92:771-5 (34 ref).
8. Faught J, Bierl C, Barton B, Kemp A. (2007). Stress in mothers of young children with eczema. Archives of Disease in Childhood 92(8):683-6.
9. Kemp AH, Hopkinson PJ, Stephan BCM, Clark CR, et al. (2006). Predicting severity of non-clinical depression: Preliminary findings using an integrated approach. Journal of Integrative Neuroscience 5(1):89-110.
10. Greene DA, Naughton GA, Briody JN, Kemp A, et al. (2005). Bone strength index in adolescent girls: does physical activity make a difference?... including commentary by Karlsson M. British Journal of Sports Medicine 39(9):622-7.
11. Kemp AM, Stoodley N, Cobley C, Coles L, et al. (2003). Apnoea and brain swelling in non-accidental head injury... including commentary by Geddes JF. Archives of Disease in Childhood 88(6):472-6.