1. McKetin R, Dunlop AJ, Holland RM, Sutherland RA, Baker AL, et al. (2013). Treatment outcomes for methamphetamine users receiving outpatient counselling from the Stimulant Treatment Program in Australia. Drug and alcohol review 32(1):80-7.
2. Baker AE, Procter NG. (2013). A qualitative inquiry into consumer beliefs about the causes of mental illness. Journal of psychiatric and mental health nursing 20(5):442-7.
3. Turner A, Hambridge J, Baker A, Bowman J, McElduff P, et al. (2013). Randomised controlled trial of group cognitive behaviour therapy versus brief intervention for depression in cardiac patients. The Australian and New Zealand journal of psychiatry 47(3):235-43.
4. Kelly PJ, Kay-Lambkin FJ, Baker AL, Deane FP, Brooks AC, et al. (2012). Study protocol: a randomized controlled trial of a computer-based depression and substance abuse intervention for people attending residential substance abuse treatment. BMC public health 12:113.
5. McKetin R, Najman JM, Baker AL, Lubman DI, Dawe S, et al. (2012). Evaluating the impact of community-based treatment options on methamphetamine use: findings from the Methamphetamine Treatment Evaluation Study (MATES). Addiction (Abingdon, England) 107(11):1998-2008.
6. Kelly PJ, Baker AL, Deane FP, Kay-Lambkin FJ, Bonevski B, et al. (2012). Prevalence of smoking and other health risk factors in people attending residential substance abuse treatment. Drug and alcohol review 31(5):638-44.
7. Baker AL, Thornton LK, Hides L, Dunlop A. (2012). Treatment of cannabis use among people with psychotic disorders: a critical review of randomised controlled trials. Current pharmaceutical design 18(32):4923-37.
8. Baker AM, Haeri S. (2012). Estimating risk factors and perinatal outcomes for gestational diabetes and impaired glucose tolerance in teen mothers. Diabetes/metabolism research and reviews 28(8):688-91.
9. Filia SL, Baker AL, Kulkarni J, Williams JM. (2012). Sequential behavioral treatment of smoking and weight control in bipolar disorder. Translational Behavioral Medicine 2(3 ):290-295.
10. Thornton LK, Baker AL, Johnson MP, Lewin TJ. (2012). Attitudes and perceptions towards substances among people with mental disorders: A systematic review. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica 126(2 ):87-105.