1. Filia SL, Baker AL, Kulkarni J, Williams JM. (2012). Sequential behavioral treatment of smoking and weight control in bipolar disorder. Translational Behavioral Medicine 2(3 ):290-295.
2. Thornton LK, Baker AL, Johnson MP, Lewin TJ. (2012). Attitudes and perceptions towards substances among people with mental disorders: A systematic review. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica 126(2 ):87-105.
3. Baker ADL, Sanderson P. (2011). Spinal surgery in older people: Indications, techniques and outcomes. Reviews in Clinical Gerontology 21(4 ):277-285.
4. Kay-Lambkin F, Baker A, Lewin T, Carr V. (2011). Acceptability of a clinician-assisted computerized psychological intervention for comorbid mental health and substance use problems: treatment adherence data from a randomized controlled trial. Journal of Medical Internet Research 13(1):e11.
5. Giezen MR, Escudero P, Baker A. (2010). Use of acoustic cues by children with cochlear implants. Journal of Speech Language and Hearing Research 53(6):1440-57.
6. Kay-Lambkin FJ, Baker AL, McKetin R, Lee N. (2010). Stepping through treatment: reflections on an adaptive treatment strategy among methamphetamine users with depression. Drug and Alcohol Review 29(5):475-82.
7. Wye P, Bowman J, Wiggers J, Baker A, et al. (2010). Providing nicotine dependence treatment to psychiatric inpatients: the views of Australian nurse managers. Journal of Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing 17(4):319-27.
8. Conrad AM, Lewin TJ, Carr VJ, Baker A, et al. (2010). Pathways to care and community-based service contact patterns among clients with a dual diagnosis. Mental Health and Substance Use: Dual Diagnosis 3(1).
9. Baker AL, Hides L, Lubman DI. (2010). Treatment of cannabis use among people with psychotic or depressive disorders: a systematic review. Journal of Clinical Psychiatry 71(3):247-54.
10. Baker AL, Kavanagh DJ, Kay-Lambkin FJ, Hunt SA, et al. (2010). Randomized controlled trial of cognitive-behavioural therapy for coexisting depression and alcohol problems: short-term outcome. Addiction 105(1):87-99.