1. Turner A, Hambridge J, Baker A, Bowman J, McElduff P, et al. (2013). Randomised controlled trial of group cognitive behaviour therapy versus brief intervention for depression in cardiac patients. The Australian and New Zealand journal of psychiatry 47(3):235-43.
2. Baker AM, Haeri S. (2012). Estimating risk factors and perinatal outcomes for gestational diabetes and impaired glucose tolerance in teen mothers. Diabetes/metabolism research and reviews 28(8):688-91.
3. Filia SL, Baker AL, Kulkarni J, Williams JM. (2012). Sequential behavioral treatment of smoking and weight control in bipolar disorder. Translational Behavioral Medicine 2(3 ):290-295.
4. Thornton LK, Baker AL, Johnson MP, Lewin TJ. (2012). Attitudes and perceptions towards substances among people with mental disorders: A systematic review. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica 126(2 ):87-105.
5. Baker ADL, Sanderson P. (2011). Spinal surgery in older people: Indications, techniques and outcomes. Reviews in Clinical Gerontology 21(4 ):277-285.
6. Kay-Lambkin F, Baker A, Lewin T, Carr V. (2011). Acceptability of a clinician-assisted computerized psychological intervention for comorbid mental health and substance use problems: treatment adherence data from a randomized controlled trial. Journal of Medical Internet Research 13(1):e11.
7. Giezen MR, Escudero P, Baker A. (2010). Use of acoustic cues by children with cochlear implants. Journal of Speech Language and Hearing Research 53(6):1440-57.
8. Kay-Lambkin FJ, Baker AL, McKetin R, Lee N. (2010). Stepping through treatment: reflections on an adaptive treatment strategy among methamphetamine users with depression. Drug and Alcohol Review 29(5):475-82.
9. Wye P, Bowman J, Wiggers J, Baker A, et al. (2010). Providing nicotine dependence treatment to psychiatric inpatients: the views of Australian nurse managers. Journal of Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing 17(4):319-27.
10. Conrad AM, Lewin TJ, Carr VJ, Baker A, et al. (2010). Pathways to care and community-based service contact patterns among clients with a dual diagnosis. Mental Health and Substance Use: Dual Diagnosis 3(1).