1. McKetin R, Dunlop AJ, Holland RM, Sutherland RA, Baker AL, et al. (2013). Treatment outcomes for methamphetamine users receiving outpatient counselling from the Stimulant Treatment Program in Australia. Drug and alcohol review 32(1):80-7.
2. Baker AE, Procter NG. (2013). A qualitative inquiry into consumer beliefs about the causes of mental illness. Journal of psychiatric and mental health nursing 20(5):442-7.
3. Turner A, Hambridge J, Baker A, Bowman J, McElduff P, et al. (2013). Randomised controlled trial of group cognitive behaviour therapy versus brief intervention for depression in cardiac patients. The Australian and New Zealand journal of psychiatry 47(3):235-43.
4. Baker AL, Thornton LK, Hiles S, Hides L, Lubman DI, et al. (2012). Psychological interventions for alcohol misuse among people with co-occurring depression or anxiety disorders: a systematic review. Journal of affective disorders 139(3):217-29.
5. Thornton LK, Baker AL, Lewin TJ, Kay-Lambkin FJ, Kavanagh D, et al. (2012). Reasons for substance use among people with mental disorders. Addictive behaviors 37(4):427-34.
6. Baker A, Galvin J, Vale L, Lindner H. (2012). Restraint of children with additional needs in motor vehicles: knowledge and challenges of paediatric occupational therapists in Victoria, Australia. Australian occupational therapy journal 59(1):17-22.
7. Unsworth CA, Baker A, Taitz C, Chan SP, Pallant JF, et al. (2012). Development of a standardised Occupational Therapy--Driver Off-Road Assessment Battery to assess older and/or functionally impaired drivers. Australian occupational therapy journal 59(1):23-36.
8. Kelly PJ, Kay-Lambkin FJ, Baker AL, Deane FP, Brooks AC, et al. (2012). Study protocol: a randomized controlled trial of a computer-based depression and substance abuse intervention for people attending residential substance abuse treatment. BMC public health 12:113.
9. McKetin R, Najman JM, Baker AL, Lubman DI, Dawe S, et al. (2012). Evaluating the impact of community-based treatment options on methamphetamine use: findings from the Methamphetamine Treatment Evaluation Study (MATES). Addiction (Abingdon, England) 107(11):1998-2008.
10. Kelly PJ, Baker AL, Deane FP, Kay-Lambkin FJ, Bonevski B, et al. (2012). Prevalence of smoking and other health risk factors in people attending residential substance abuse treatment. Drug and alcohol review 31(5):638-44.