1. Manouilenko I, Eriksson J, Humble M, Bejerot S. (2014). Minor Physical Anomalies in Adults with Autism Spectrum Disorder and Healthy Controls. Autism Research and Treatment 2014:9 pages.
2. Johansson M, Kvitting A, Wressle E, Marcusson J. (2014). Clinical Utility of Cognistat in Multiprofessional Team Evaluations of Patients with Cognitive Impairment in Swedish Primary Care. International Journal of Family Medicine 2014:10 pages.
3. Haggstrom M, Backstrom B. (2014). Organizing Safe Transitions from Intensive Care. Nursing Research and Practice 2014:11 pages.
4. Sjoholm A, Skarin M, Churilov L, Nilsson M, Bernhardt J, Linden T. (2014). Sedentary Behaviour and Physical Activity of People with Stroke in Rehabilitation Hospitals. Stroke Research and Treatment 2014:7 pages.
5. Nilsson S, Finnstrom B, Morelius E, Forsner M. (2014). The Facial Affective Scale as a Predictor for Pain Unpleasantness When Children Undergo Immunizations. Nursing Research and Practice 2014:7 pages.
6. Svensson M, Fajutrao L. (2014). Costs of Formal and Informal Home Care and Quality of Life for Patients with Multiple Sclerosis in Sweden. Multiple Sclerosis International 2014:7 pages.
7. Hagg M, Tibbling L. (2014). Four-Quadrant Facial Function in Dysphagic Patients after Stroke and in Healthy Controls. Neurology Research International 2014:5 pages.
8. Crona L, Mossberg A, Bradvik L. (2013). Suicidal Career in Severe Depression among Long-Term Survivors: In a Followup after 37?53 Years Suicide Attempts Appeared to End Long before Depression. Depression Research and Treatment 2013:6 pages.
9. Isman E, Mahmoud Warsame A, Johansson A, Fried S, Berggren V. (2013). Midwives' Experiences in Providing Care and Counselling to Women with Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) Related Problems. Obstetrics and Gynecology International 2013:9 pages.