1. Frigstad S, Nost T, Andre B. (2015). Implementation of Free Text Format Nursing Diagnoses at a University Hospital?s Medical Department. Exploring Nurses? and Nursing Students? Experiences on Use and Usefulness. A Qualitative Study. Nursing Research and Practice 2015:11 pages.
2. Iversen M, Kilvik A, Malmedal W. (2015). Sexual Abuse of Older Residents in Nursing Homes: A Focus Group Interview of Nursing Home Staff. Nursing Research and Practice 2015:6 pages.
3. Alstveit M, Severinsson E, Karlsen B. (2015). Health Resources and Strategies among Employed Women in Norway during Pregnancy and Early Motherhood. Nursing Research and Practice 2015:8 pages.
4. Fauske L, Bruland O, Grov E, Bondevik H. (2015). Cured of Primary Bone Cancer, But at What Cost: A Qualitative Study of Functional Impairment and Lost Opportunities. Sarcoma 2015:10 pages.
5. Viken B, Lyberg A, Severinsson E. (2015). Maternal Health Coping Strategies of Migrant Women in Norway. Nursing Research and Practice 2015:11 pages.
6. Jepsen R, Aadland E, Robertson L, Kolotkin R, Andersen J, Natvig G. (2015). Physical Activity and Quality of Life in Severely Obese Adults during a Two-Year Lifestyle Intervention Programme. Journal of Obesity 2015:11 pages.
7. Malmedal W, Iversen M, Kilvik A. (2015). Sexual Abuse of Older Nursing Home Residents: A Literature Review. Nursing Research and Practice 2015:7 pages.
8. Holm A, Lyberg A, Berggren I, Astrom S, Severinsson E. (2014). Going around in a Circle: A Norwegian Study of Suicidal Experiences in Old Age. Nursing Research and Practice 2014:9 pages.
9. Tofthagen R, Talseth A, Fagerstrom L. (2014). Mental Health Nurses? Experiences of Caring for Patients Suffering from Self-Harm. Nursing Research and Practice 2014:10 pages.
10. Helleberg K, Hauge S. (2014). ?Like a Dance?: Performing Good Care for Persons with Dementia Living in Institutions. Nursing Research and Practice 2014:7 pages.