1. Ghanizadeh A, OmraniSigaroodi M, Javadpour A, Dabbaghmanesh M, Shafiee S. (2014). Lovastatin as an Adjuvant to Lithium for Treating Manic Phase of Bipolar Disorder: A 4-Week, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Clinical Trial. Depression Research and Treatment 2014:6 pages.
2. Shoja shafti S. (2014). Prevalence of Psychiatric Morbidities in Acute Coronary Heart Disease. Cardiovascular Psychiatry and Neurology 2014:5 pages.
3. Darwish M, Al-Saif G, Albahrani S, Sabra A. (2014). Lifestyle and Dietary Behaviors among Saudi Preschool Children Attending Primary Health Care Centers, Eastern Saudi Arabia. International Journal of Family Medicine 2014:9 pages.
4. AL-Nooh A, Abdulabbas Abdulla Alajmi A, Wood D. (2014). The Prevalence of Cardiovascular Disease Risk Factors among Employees in the Kingdom of Bahrain between October 2010 and March 2011: A Cross-Sectional Study from a Workplace Health Campaign. Cardiology Research and Practice 2014:9 pages.
5. Ahmed H, Ginawi I, Elasbali A, Ashankyty I, Al-hazimi A. (2014). Prevalence of Obesity in Hail Region, KSA: In a Comprehensive Survey. Journal of Obesity 2014:5 pages.
6. Forouzan A, Masoumi K, Haddadzadeh Shoushtari M, Idani E, Tirandaz F, Feli M, Assarehzadegan M, Asgari Darian A. (2014). An Overview of Thunderstorm-Associated Asthma Outbreak in Southwest of Iran. Journal of Environmental and Public Health 2014:4 pages.
7. Alsibiani S. (2014). Rubella Immunity among Pregnant Women in Jeddah, Western Region of Saudi Arabia. Obstetrics and Gynecology International 2014:6 pages.
8. Berber I, Diri H, Erkurt M, Aydogdu I, Kaya E, Kuku I. (2014). Evaluation of Ferric and Ferrous Iron Therapies in Women with Iron Deficiency Anaemia. Advances in Hematology 2014:6 pages.
9. Jalali R, Rezaei M. (2014). A Comparison of the Glasgow Coma Scale Score with Full Outline of Unresponsiveness Scale to Predict Patients? Traumatic Brain Injury Outcomes in Intensive Care Units. Critical Care Research and Practice 2014:4 pages.
10. Mortazavi F, Mousavi S, Chaman R, Khosravi A. (2014). Validation of the Breastfeeding Experience Scale in a Sample of Iranian Mothers. International Journal of Pediatrics 2014:8 pages.