1. Kamimura A, Sakakima H, Tsutsumi F, Sunahara N. (2014). Preoperative Predictors of Ambulation Ability at Different Time Points after Total Hip Arthroplasty in Patients with Osteoarthritis. Rehabilitation Research and Practice 2014:7 pages.
2. Bito S, Matsumura S, Kotani K, Fukuhara S. (2014). Effectiveness of Gatekeepers in Determining the Appropriate Use of Brain MRI/MRA Tests. International Journal of Family Medicine 2014:5 pages.
3. Bito S, Matsumura S, Kotani K, Fukuhara S. (2014). Effectiveness of Gatekeepers in Determining the Appropriate Use of Brain MRI/MRA Tests. International Journal of Family Medicine 2014:5 pages.
4. Yasuda K, Sato Y, Iimura N, Iwata H. (2014). Allocation of Attentional Resources toward a Secondary Cognitive Task Leads to Compromised Ankle Proprioceptive Performance in Healthy Young Adults. Rehabilitation Research and Practice 2014:7 pages.
5. Fuse N, Nagahisa-Oku E, Doi T, Sasaki T, Nomura S, et al. (2013). Effect of RECIST revision on classification of target lesions and overall response in advanced gastric cancer patients. Gastric cancer : official journal of the International Gastric Cancer Association and the Japanese Gastric Cancer Association 16(3):324-8.
6. Hiraki K, Yasuda T, Hotta C, Izawa KP, Morio Y, et al. (2013). Decreased physical function in pre-dialysis patients with chronic kidney disease. Clinical and experimental nephrology 17(2):225-31.
7. Matsuki N, Fujita T, Watanabe N, Sugahara A, Watanabe A, et al. (2013). Lifestyle factors associated with gastroesophageal reflux disease in the Japanese population. Journal of gastroenterology 48(3):340-9.
8. Shima T, Uto H, Ueki K, Takamura T, Kohgo Y, et al. (2013). Clinicopathological features of liver injury in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus and comparative study of histologically proven nonalcoholic fatty liver diseases with or without type 2 diabetes mellitus. Journal of gastroenterology 48(4):515-25.
9. Kondo R, Yano H, Nakashima O, Tanikawa K, Nomura Y, et al. (2013). Accumulation of platelets in the liver may be an important contributory factor to thrombocytopenia and liver fibrosis in chronic hepatitis C. Journal of gastroenterology 48(4):526-34.
10. Mizumachi T, Kano S, Sakashita T, Hatakeyama H, Suzuki S, et al. (2013). Improved survival of Japanese patients with human papillomavirus-positive oropharyngeal squamous cell carcinoma. International journal of clinical oncology 18(5):824-8.