1. Yasuda K, Sato Y, Iimura N, Iwata H. (2014). Allocation of Attentional Resources toward a Secondary Cognitive Task Leads to Compromised Ankle Proprioceptive Performance in Healthy Young Adults. Rehabilitation Research and Practice 2014:7 pages.
2. Minatani M, Kita S, Ohashi Y, Kitamura T, Haruna M, Sakanashi K, Tanaka T. (2013). Temperament, Character, and Depressive Symptoms during Pregnancy: A Study of a Japanese Population. Depression Research and Treatment 2013:6 pages.
3. Tanaka I, Sato M, Sugihara T, Faries D, Nojiri S, Graham-Clarke P, Flynn J, Burge R. (2013). Adherence and Persistence with Once-Daily Teriparatide in Japan: A Retrospective, Prescription Database, Cohort Study. Journal of Osteoporosis 2013:8 pages.
4. Komamura K. (2013). Similarities and Differences between the Pathogenesis and Pathophysiology of Diastolic and Systolic Heart Failure. Cardiology Research and Practice 2013:6 pages.
5. Kamio Y, Moriwaki A, Inada N. (2013). Utility of Teacher-Report Assessments of Autistic Severity in Japanese School Children. Autism Research and Treatment 2013:9 pages.
6. Watanabe T. (2013). Kidney and Urinary Tract Involvement in Kawasaki Disease. International Journal of Pediatrics 2013:8 pages.
7. Oi M, Tanaka S, Ohoka H. (2013). The Relationship between Comprehension of Figurative Language by Japanese Children with High Functioning Autism Spectrum Disorders and College Freshmen?s Assessment of Its Conventionality of Usage. Autism Research and Treatment 2013:7 pages.
8. Fukaya T, Mutsuzaki H, Wadano Y. (2013). Interrater Reproducibility of Knee Movement Analyses during the Stance Phase: Use of Anatomical Landmark Calibration with a Rigid Marker Set. Rehabilitation Research and Practice 2013:5 pages.