Home > Database > Index
1. Pisto L, Vaden A, Sillanmaki L, Mattila K. (2014). Childhood Adversities are Associated with Diabetes Management in Working Age in Finland. International Journal of Family Medicine 2014:7 pages.
2. Leppakoski T, Flinck A, Paavilainen E. (2014). Assessing and Enhancing Health Care Providers? Response to Domestic Violence. Nursing Research and Practice 2014:8 pages.
3. Larsen PS, Strandberg-Larsen K, Juhl M, Svendsen SW, Bonde JP, et al. (2013). Occupational lifting and pelvic pain during pregnancy: a study within the Danish National Birth Cohort. Scandinavian journal of work, environment & health 39(1):88-95.
4. Vermeulen SJ, Heymans MW, Anema JR, Schellart AJ, van Mechelen W, et al. (2013). Economic evaluation of a participatory return-to-work intervention for temporary agency and unemployed workers sick-listed due to musculoskeletal disorders. Scandinavian journal of work, environment & health 39(1):46-56.
5. Selander J, Bluhm G, Nilsson M, Hallqvist J, Theorell T, et al. (2013). Joint effects of job strain and road-traffic and occupational noise on myocardial infarction. Scandinavian journal of work, environment & health 39(2):195-203.
6. Bigert C, LA¶nn M, Feychting M, SjA¶gren B, LewnA© M, et al. (2013). Incidence of myocardial infarction among cooks and other restaurant workers in Sweden 1987-2005. Scandinavian journal of work, environment & health 39(2):204-11.
7. Kolstad HA, Christensen MV, Jensen LD, SchlA¼nssen V, Thulstrup AM, et al. (2013). Notification of occupational disease and the risk of work disability: a two-year follow-up study. Scandinavian journal of work, environment & health 39(4):411-9.
8. Samuelsson A…, Ropponen A, Alexanderson K, Svedberg P. (2013). Psychosocial working conditions, occupational groups, and risk of disability pension due to mental diagnoses: a cohort study of 43,000 Swedish twins. Scandinavian journal of work, environment & health 39(4):351-60.
9. Rintala T, Paavilainen E, Astedt-Kurki P. (2013). Everyday Living with Diabetes Described by Family Members of Adult People with Type 1 Diabetes. International Journal of Family Medicine 2013:8 pages.
10. Krachler B, Volgyi E, Savonen K, Tylavsky F, Alen M, Cheng S. (2013). BMI and an Anthropometry-Based Estimate of Fat Mass Percentage Are Both Valid Discriminators of Cardiometabolic Risk: A Comparison with DXA and Bioimpedance. Journal of Obesity 2013:14 pages.