1. Di Battista G, Bertolotto A, Gasperini C, Ghezzi A, Maimone D, Solaro C. (2014). Multiple Sclerosis State of the Art (SMART): A Qualitative and Quantitative Analysis of Therapy?s Adherence, Hospital Reliability?s Perception, and Services Provided Quality. Multiple Sclerosis International 2014:9 pages.
2. Samartzis L, Gavala E, Zoukos Y, Aspiotis A, Thomaides T. (2014). Perceived Cognitive Decline in Multiple Sclerosis Impacts Quality of Life Independently of Depression. Rehabilitation Research and Practice 2014:6 pages.
3. Di Domenico A, Fairfield B, Mammarella N. (2014). Aging and Others? Pain Processing: Implications for Hospitalization. Current Gerontology and Geriatrics Research 2014:5 pages.
4. Ivarsson B, Ekmehag B, Sjoberg T. (2014). Information Experiences and Needs in Patients with Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension or Chronic Thromboembolic Pulmonary Hypertension. Nursing Research and Practice 2014:8 pages.
5. Slatten K, Hatlevik O, Fagerstrom L. (2014). Validation of a New Instrument for Self-Assessment of Nurses? Core Competencies in Palliative Care. Nursing Research and Practice 2014:8 pages.
6. Poon L, Nicolaides K. (2014). Early Prediction of Preeclampsia. Obstetrics and Gynecology International 2014:11 pages.
7. Maiello M, Zito A, Ciccone M, Palmiero P. (2014). How Aortic Stiffness in Postmenopausal Women Is Related to Common Cardiovascular Risk Factors. Cardiology Research and Practice 2014:5 pages.
8. Wright J, Oddy M, Richards T. (2014). Presence and Characterisation of Anaemia in Diabetic Foot Ulceration. Anemia 2014:8 pages.
9. Micallef-Trigona B. (2014). Comparing the Effects of Repetitive Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation and Electroconvulsive Therapy in the Treatment of Depression: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis. Depression Research and Treatment 2014:8 pages.
10. Rasmussen S, Sondergaard J, Larsen P, Balasubramaniam K, Elnegaard S, Svendsen R, Andersen R, Pedersen A, Vedsted P, Jarbol D. (2014). The Danish Symptom Cohort: Questionnaire and Feasibility in the Nationwide Study on Symptom Experience and Healthcare-Seeking among 100?000 Individuals. International Journal of Family Medicine 2014:10 pages.