1. Yiengprugsawan V, Hogan A. (2013). Ear Infection and Its Associated Risk Factors, Comorbidity, and Health Service Use in Australian Children. International Journal of Pediatrics 2013:7 pages.
2. Paul Anthikkat A, Page A, Barker R. (2013). Risk Factors Associated with Injury and Mortality from Paediatric Low Speed Vehicle Incidents: A Systematic Review. International Journal of Pediatrics 2013:17 pages.
3. Salamone K, Yacoub E, Mahoney A, Edward K. (2013). Oral Care of Hospitalised Older Patients in the Acute Medical Setting. Nursing Research and Practice 2013:4 pages.
4. Broadbent J, Galic I, Stokes M. (2013). Validation of Autism Spectrum Quotient Adult Version in an Australian Sample. Autism Research and Treatment 2013:7 pages.
5. Rissel C, Passmore E, Mason C, Merom D. (2013). Two Pilot Studies of the Effect of Bicycling on Balance and Leg Strength among Older Adults. Journal of Environmental and Public Health 2013:6 pages.
6. Hadgkiss E, Jelinek G, Weiland T, Pereira N, Marck C, van der Meer D. (2013). Methodology of an International Study of People with Multiple Sclerosis Recruited through Web 2.0 Platforms: Demographics, Lifestyle, and Disease Characteristics. Neurology Research International 2013:12 pages.
7. Cooley D, Pedersen S. (2013). A Pilot Study of Increasing Nonpurposeful Movement Breaks at Work as a Means of Reducing Prolonged Sitting. Journal of Environmental and Public Health 2013:8 pages.
8. Coles J, Dartnall E, Astbury J. (2013). ?Preventing the Pain? When Working with Family and Sexual Violence in Primary Care. International Journal of Family Medicine 2013:7 pages.
9. Dillon G, Hussain R, Loxton D, Rahman S. (2013). Mental and Physical Health and Intimate Partner Violence against Women: A Review of the Literature. International Journal of Family Medicine 2013:15 pages.
10. Raman J, Smith E, Hay P. (2013). The Clinical Obesity Maintenance Model: An Integration of Psychological Constructs including Mood, Emotional Regulation, Disordered Overeating, Habitual Cluster Behaviours, Health Literacy and Cognitive Function. Journal of Obesity 2013:9 pages.