1. Levin A, Hadgkiss E, Weiland T, Jelinek G. (2014). Meditation as an Adjunct to the Management of Multiple Sclerosis. Neurology Research International 2014:10 pages.
2. Naidoo C, Leach S, Day A, Lemberg D. (2014). Inflammatory Bowel Disease in Children of Middle Eastern Descent. International Journal of Pediatrics 2014:7 pages.
3. Fullerton S, Taylor A, Dal Grande E, Berry N. (2014). Measuring Physical Inactivity: Do Current Measures Provide an Accurate View of ?Sedentary? Video Game Time? Journal of Obesity 2014:5 pages.
4. Loughnan M, Tapper N, Loughnan T. (2014). The Impact of ?Unseasonably? Warm Spring Temperatures on Acute Myocardial Infarction Hospital Admissions in Melbourne, Australia: A City with a Temperate Climate. Journal of Environmental and Public Health 2014:8 pages.
5. Hearn L, Miller M, Lester L. (2014). Reaching Perinatal Women Online: The Healthy You, Healthy Baby Website and App. Journal of Obesity 2014:9 pages.
6. Park T, Usher K, Foster K. (2014). The Challenges of Conducting a Nurse-Led Intervention in a Randomized Controlled Trial with Vulnerable Participants. Nursing Research and Practice 2014:6 pages.
7. Crisp D, Griffiths K. (2014). Participating in Online Mental Health Interventions: Who Is Most Likely to Sign Up and Why? Depression Research and Treatment 2014:11 pages.
8. Matusiak K, Barrett H, Callaway L, Nitert M. (2014). Periconception Weight Loss: Common Sense for Mothers, but What about for Babies? Journal of Obesity 2014:10 pages.
9. Eng X, Brauer S, Kuys S, Lord M, Hayward K. (2014). Factors Affecting the Ability of the Stroke Survivor to Drive Their Own Recovery outside of Therapy during Inpatient Stroke Rehabilitation. Stroke Research and Treatment 2014:8 pages.
10. Eapen V, ?rn?ec R, Walter A, Tay K. (2014). Conceptualisation and Development of a Quality of Life Measure for Parents of Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder. Autism Research and Treatment 2014:11 pages.