Home > Culture > Culture in the Curriculum > Activities > Index
Self Awareness Activities
- Implicit Association Test
- Village of 100
- Self–Test Questionaire
Reprinted with permission from: Randall-David , E., (1989). Strategies for working with culturally diverse communities and clients. Association for the Care of Children's Health (ACCH), Bethesda MD.
- Culture Values Questionaire
- Luckman, J. (2000) Transcultural Communication in Health Care, Albany, Delmar
- Multicultural Sensitivity Scale
Reprinted with permission from: Jibaja, M. L., Sebastian, R., Kingery, P., & Holcomb, J. D. (2000). The multicultural sensitivity of physician assistant students. Journal of Allied Health, 29(2), 79-85.
- Body Ritual Among the Nacirema with class discussion
- Pediatric Cultural Paper Assignment
- Classroom activities
Adapted with permission from: Luckman, J. (2000). Transcultural communication in healthcare. Albany: Delmar Thompson Learning.